4FNk9.jpg

Got that then dropped:-

- 2 Troll Invasion books

- 50 Peng points

- Jot Book

- 3 Effigies

- DG Rewards

Toplel. Bonus xp.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

4I8YS.jpg

Was thinking I might finish by next weekend if I went hard. It might end up being earlier than that, but working double shift twice this week so maybe not.

Get 99 already >.>

[spoiler=It swears yo]

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

I swear once you max you get more effigies. In the 4 days since I've had Comp, gotten more effigies than I had had all year till then >.>

Probably because you're actively spending time on combat/bossing rather than split over those and skilling, so it just feels like more.

~6 Hours to 99. Probably Wednesday night given working b2b doubles, will also mean using TOG and another set of pengs, saving a Prized pendant. Gives me another 10 chances to listen to the new EP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25rWuMJ9mgs