My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

Dayum, what's the GP per hour for those things?

The second pic was 7 hours worth, so about 2040k/h over that 7, but it's heavily dependent on flakes and seed level. I've been getting anywhere between 1.8 and 2.9m/h

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Hours 6-7

hours67.png

Total Loot after 8 hours, disregarding some spores and the fire runes etc

bank.png

Hours 9-10

h910.png

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Bleh. [bleep]ed up that post. Anyway, here's the total loot of 10 hours of hunting Ganoderpics:-

10hrs.png

Sold for 22.5m. Happy with that turnaround in two days, and I'm definitely going to be going back there. Now though, we play the waiting game with the GE.

13109/49914 Mahogany Planks bought.

13109/49914 Mahogany Planks bought.

Just when I thought your sanity was recovering. Bye, CJ :/

Sanity? Hahahahaha, that's a good one.

Made about 2.2m back this morning on top of the effigy @ Ganos. Going to slowly rebuild bank there when I can't be bothered skilling, and I'm also going to be adding in a separate goals tab on the first post to track my item goals, now that all buyables are out of the way.

Anywho, xp:-

cons91.png

All skills 91+ now. Hit about 360k in the hour of con I did, so at that rate, I've got 20 hours for 99. Going to spread it out, as to not make my hand fall off though.

U+MAD+OC_3c6f57_1279937.jpg

Nice url.

Well, 2 hours of Construction for 750k xp, so I decided to go back to Ganodermics to begin to rebuild my bank and start on the money related goals (first page) and as a means of keeping myself sane between cons and other skills. I also need to make back 10m (4 hours or so) to repay a debt :ohnoes:

AND HOLY SHIT ANOTHER EFFIGY.

91 Cooking, 93 Construction, 95 Agility, 97 Mining. Lamped Agility for 37k (dat 62k Agility effigy).

That makes 100k agility xp for the day off effigies (had the 97 con effigy assisted because waiting for it to get done is a pain, turned out being a good move), leaving me 70k from 92, so I'm hoping to notch that and 92 Construction up tomorrow.

Well. Day. Logged in for some Cons then headed to Barb Adv for some Agility. For some reason, had my mining rocks in inventory, but alas, I digress. Logged in and out for daily reset (read sof) and, well, who's mad:-

med lamp, double spin, med lamp, 50gp, double spin, 50gp, small lamp

5 minutes later, a spin ticket, and boom, another small lamp.

Anyways, hauled ass and boom:-

agile92.png

Straight to the museum to statue up and use the lamps, for a quick 50k or so xp. With my JoAT, I'm sitting 619k from 93 and the mythical no-fail Barb Advanced. Anyways after th-

cons92.png

cons93.png

More this evening has gotten me to within 430k of 94 and ALL EFFIGIES. Could've used that 3 days ago, couldn't I :angry:

And, just for good measure and all skills 92+ (read: halfway), Plunder got Plundered upon:-

thieve92.png

Hoping to smash through 99 Con this week, and then move onto 99 Thieve.

Upcoming levels:-

- 97 Fishing (200k)

- 94 Construction (430k)

And, because this is RsMusic blog, this is what I've been listening to whilst training Con

IRL Bank taking a hit today, drinking is [expensive] especially in the CBD. DRINKING IS BAD N SUCH KIDS.

Have some more doov doov music

55k con xp and falling asleep. I hate the city. I must be a country kid at heart.

Have more doof doof

ur always so angry. stop it pls

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid