My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

Holy [bleep] batman

New computer. Shit almost runs fast.

BRB installing runescape client and playing in blume

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

wuts runscape

Extremely cheap, highly interactive, pixelated crack.

Damn that's a quote and a half tbfh! Ahhaha.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Had w7. Then xp on a different computer whilst my laptop was being a [bleep].

Back to w7.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Meh. Smithing is a little bit annoying right now. Holy shitcakes pricechecker man. Plates are costing a smidge (wait, who the [bleep] says smidge?) over 2.6gp/xp. THIS IS INSANITY.

smith97.png

Sold plates that I had from however much xp:-

addypl8s.png

Broke ccs + csb today. Bound prim legs because [bleep] doing a gauntlets hunt at the moment, and switched out for cosmics ammo bind. If I stick to a similar averge I've had for much of my c2ing (~5k fish xp/floor), I'm a bit under 600 floors (30 hours) from 99 fish.

Shit band.

How dare...

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

33k xp in prayer gained since yesterday's Runetrack tick, all from rediculous spins giving me stupid irrelevant rewards :(

Spins for the day so far:-

1. Small Prayer lamp (ticket from smithing)

2. Monkey hat

3. Double Spin

4. Monkey cane

5. Small prayer lamp

6. Small unassigned lamp

The lamp went on agility which was useful. And you know what, I don't mind the hat. Albeit, more useless crap in the bank, but still.

monkey.png

Sitting on a stash of ~17k bars, which will get me to within 1m xp of MC Hammer's favourite 99. Thinking I might work down to ~200k off or there abouts and move onto the next skill. Next 'goal' is definitely going to be smashing through some con (at least 1 level, 90 is ugly). But, for now, time for beers.

wait wat. You broke CCS+CSB... for orange legs... and cosmics?

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

wait wat. You broke CCS+CSB... for orange legs... and cosmics?

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

c2fisting until the end of time. It's not like I do legit floors that often anymore anyway.

Whinger.

tl;dr get me a new desktop wallpaper. GO!

Rules:

- No ponies

- No manga

Winning entry gets my love.

http://dizorb.com/2010/11/09/hd-wallpaper-how-to-destroy-angels/

^Nice site though not recently updated.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

smithing.png

The GE offer has 10k bought already, with remainder to come in after the 4hr timer expires. Leaves me 30k shy of 99, which will inevitably be an assist later. This takes my cash-stack to the lowest it has been since I was working on Turmoil. Oh the memories :') At [current] prices, like to change given that I wont finish smithing until possibly Wednesday (10 hours of smithing to do at fairly close to max-xp/h) the resale value of plates will put me at ~72m cash.

This will leave me needing 24m (again, current prices) for 99 Cons. Likely to drop half the cash on planks straight away then work on building cash back up with farming during agility/etc, and possibly camp frosts or even sell floors (will need to do about 15 for enough cash).

Oh god. The trippyness.

Brb hendrix