My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

C2fisting drawing to a close.

fishing98.png

Much more entertaining when you have idiots calling you a bot every time you leave and restart :thumbsup:

Hoping to notch 99 up in about a weeks time, maybe a little more. Then, depending on Nerd, might move to mining (if he still has my pick I'll start doing Thieve or Hunter I guess).

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

fishing99.png

/c2neering.

Broke cosmics and rebound laws, until I stumble across a CSB or a hex, so that when I get back into a 200m run I'll be semi-useful. Going to be working on Agility next, and at the very least smashing through 93 so that the no-fail bar is reached. Next 99, well, I don't know yet. Sadly.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Hunter!

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Hunter!

First up I'll be passing 93 Agility, then I might throw some time at Hunter (at least for 93, so that 93+ Skills is passed). Mostly going to be a matter of what I feel like at the time xD

No fail Barb Advanced finally reached. Surefooted has been sent into oblivion, which means I'm sadly down a tonne of points now.

agile93.png

Your leveling fast 0.0

One super-fast skill left then grindhouse begins. Going to be slowing down and trying to train equally (but given the discrepancy in time-remaining on skills that's gunna be hard).

tl;dr levels going to probably come in a bit slower now.

Fundamental fault in your attempted troll kid. I don't actually give a flying [bleep]. :)