My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

Trolling the crap out of mojo aside, I've been grinding some Completionist goals out. Well, grinding not so much, most of them seem to get pretty numb quickly. Runescape, what have you done!?

Did some trekking, and yes, I know, should be using Fire Crepe instead of DG Cape, don't even know why I didn't switch over. Anyways, sitting at about 380/594 ;-;

dean992.png

dean99.png

Easy guys out of the way, depressing a little, but alas, making progress. Been doing lots of Dungeoneering on the side when I can't be bothered skilling [always]. Passed this little milestone two recently:-

111m.png

Now at 111.6, needed another death in a floor to be able to buy 111,111,111 :( Hoping to have 200m either done, or mostly done, by the time beta goes live.

Aaaaaaaand, a useless spell unlocked:-

spitualise.png

Next post should have 99 Agility.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

agile99.png

Going to be doing some completionist requirements I think. 24 Hours at full efficiency of livid to do, more if I want to actually be able to use borrowed power.

Maybe.

Idk.

Angry Aussie - 99 Agility - 2483/2496 Zomg what's max

Seems legit.

#-o

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

24 Hours at full efficiency of livid to do, more if I want to actually be able to use borrowed power.

Errr...

If eerr @ Full efficiency, I mean the 18.whateverk produce per hour. Inb4randoms

If errr @ borrowed power, someone who will remain nameless (Q) informs me you have to livid after unlocking BP to get the necklace? :<

Carnillean_Rising_reward.png

Shit quest. Need a new grandmaster please Jagex. Xp rewards spent on Thieving, except for small lamp from SoF spin which I spent on Agility. Force of habit level 99 :shades:

500k to 97 Thieve. Doing that tomorrow. Currently looking at prices for barraging, considering making a run at 20m Magic...maybe chinning before Optimus I dont know.

Anyway.

24 Hours at full efficiency of livid to do, more if I want to actually be able to use borrowed power.

Errr...

If eerr @ Full efficiency, I mean the 18.whateverk produce per hour. Inb4randoms

If errr @ borrowed power, someone who will remain nameless (Q) informs me you have to livid after unlocking BP to get the necklace? :<

I can't think of anything I'd want to use borrowed power for though.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Well yeah, that was my point, kind of. Especially with how difficult it is these days to switch spellbooks \m/ :shades: \m/

Couple of small milestones this week whilst doing livid:-

18mfarm.png

18mmagic.png

Really keen to hit 20m farm eventually, aswell as to bust out some serious Magic XP after maxing.

This, is a map from yesterday. Not at all troll:-

mad.png

East was a Ramo, goats then a dead end. HT Boss, NE 101 mining, and it wasn't until after the boss was done did our randomer inform us of a herb. Serious ragequits. However, even with the hilarious map and DG, managed to pass 112m. Really want to have the vast majority of 200m done before EOC goes live and completely ruins all my Dungeoneering fappy times.

dg112-1.png

Anyways, today has been...Temple Trekking. I'm likely to keep at it until I finish it up, which hopefully will only be a day or two but never know. Just some screenies of the 'important' stuff:-

400ttl.png

zach99.png

jayene99.png

500ttl.png

500 Total unlocking the games necklace teleport, and boom:-

TaskComplete.png

Now at 519, with only the hard guys left. Entirely depressing but none the less, it's a nice change up from Thieve and Livid. After finishing up with Trekking, I'll be working on Livid and 98 Thieve, and hopefully unlocking Bones2Peaches.