My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

First proper post in a while. Been working on some trim reqs when I've been doing anything. Spent a little bit of time at Runespan, giving a test of sorts in regards to the amount of experience I'd need to gain in order for Rank 1 Esteem...settled at about 1E:45XP roughly, but that's a moving target as always. Anyway, managed to pull enough points (ontop of those I had from 99 RC) to buy:-

P8aX.png

Somewhere in the area of 3-4m xp in order to buy Rank 1, but GF to that idea. Just can't be bothered.

Finished up Making History today:-

PH1f.png

I like the Zammy Mjolnir, as it resembles a trident. Now I need to figure out a Zeus-esque outfit to go with it. Ontop of this, I'll be finished Fish Flingers tomorrow:-

PrU9.png

Sitting on 497 Medals now with 0 tickets. I could probably go hunting for a ticket, but that's extra effort. Not realising the max number of tokens was 2k, I decided to buy the Fisherman Top to ensure I could keep gaining tokens.

Pqor.png

Might keep doing flingers after Champs Box for the outfit, and just for some easy extra xp daily.

The new quest was a tad bit annoying, but mostly disappointing. Was hoping for an epic quest, but alas, disappointment as usual. The new penguin wasn't too bad with all of World 60 going after it, and the extra xp (3 peng points and the quest+early bird rewards) were definitely nice little additions to the pile.

As for "goals"...no goals at the moment. Going to just keep scuttling around and doing things as I please.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

161 fish was probably from when it was the "old" fish flingers and I was powerfishing for 15 minutes \:D/

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Cannoning dagannoth and boom.

LOL EFFIGY

Q8IA.png

Q8Z2.png

Good seeds paid for the task in terms of cannonballs. Seriously contemplating getting back into Slayer whilst downtime from Dungeoneering. In the meantime, passed 133m DG, marking ~2/3 of the way from 0-200m xp.

Oh yeah. Fish flingers. RIP.

PWW4.png

QmRG.png

Clue from FFA Zammy with Kandy. He had a greaters task so we duo'd for him slay/me needing an excuse to MH. No great drops, mad about 500k each. [bleep]er smashed me for kills though, dem dreadnipples and a slayer helm ;-;

QHjh.png

Zzzzz nearing Top 1k which is my next major goal. Think 140m is about the area that I'm going to need.

Ok. So. Post. Mainly been slaying and doing Sui's, occasionally doing "real" Dungeoneering. Anyways, during the week go close to another milstone so decided to buy it out with tokens.

Vdi3.png

The extra xp, gained today, was as a result of this sexican drop:-

VbcY.png

VbbL.png

No SoL drop but effigy :D That makes 3 in 550k Slayer (1 from K'ril though) XP, which has blown out to 3 in 670k, not that it matters all that much anymore. Effigies are just another sub-par DG nowadays. That slayer xp, has produce the following drops (disregarding most of the charms and 2 AD heads), equating to roughly 10m at mid:-

VeMp.png

And tonight, whilst working on a Mutated Jadinkos task, I passed two milestones:-

VetG.png

VeI4.png

Def being my first 99, having gotten so far is pretty nice. And I'm now getting through the xp towards my 20m Slayer goal. Depending on how I'm feeling, I might keep my drops until 20m, having originally planned to sell at 1m xp on counter, but this will be depending on supplies and such.

Also, have some mad:-

QHNk.png

And some win:-

http://youtu.be/YCiY1y3uJ3o

r0fl that call me maybe vid is hilarious

also funny how every girl sang along and like 85% of the guys were like D:

my reaction the whole vid was just L:0L

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG

r0fl that call me maybe vid is hilarious

also funny how every girl sang along and like 85% of the guys were like D:

my reaction the whole vid was just L:0L

The "I can't [bleep] to this" faces :D

Anyways. Not much to report skape wise. Got a Bandos Page 2 from a clue today, was excited until the price-check. Will probably hit 14m Agility with Head2Head tomorrow, about 7m more xp than I ever expected to have in this god forsaken skill.

VsVU.png

VRIR.png

900Kish slayer xp, disregarding charms and feros. Sale total will be edited in when I cbb

VRKj.png

Passed tonight dging with Trolls.

VM8u.png

Spin from farming gave Pendant of rAgile, which stacks with H2H = hnnnnnnnnnnng

Took long enough, but full fishing outfit:-

W38b.png

Will still do flingers, as it's a nice bit of xp on the side. Likely to pass 15m xp sometime next week.

best blog title of all time

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.