My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

That is like the most perfect exp ever...

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

!!!

!!!

I AM BAD AT MATH. I COME ON TIF TO FORGET HOW MUCH OF A FAILURE I AM IN THE MATHEMATICAL SKILLS. THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME; I THINK I'LL GO CRY NOW.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

No, sqrt(2)*1000000. u must b bad @ math

!!!

!!!

Tis actually by 100m, not 1m.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

NbRZ.png

RIP. Unlocked both Olympics emotes.

Should be 125m later if I cbb doing more W67funtimes

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

NdSF.png

Nghe.png

NlwO.png

Map of the night. Worst floor: 24:22 shitfight everywhere, next after that was 19:58

NmJd.png

Mad

Nghp.png Cya in 17 games.

As the title suggests (and my sig). Comp Caped now.

Nylj.png

Grats to TomFing who got his later on in the day (dat 120deeg). Made a conscious effort to check trim:-

Nykr.png

Which shocked me, mainly because of the Smoking Kills part (hi mad):-

Nziz.png

With 2/5000 Castle Wars games done, I'm pretty sure I'll have trimmed this year. Current 'goal' in regards to that is knocking off Fish Flingers (Currently at 462/500 Medals). Flingers leading to another 'milestone':-

NV7Y.png

My main 'goal' now that is keeping me playing (outside addiction :D ) is 200m DG. First up want a Top 1k Rank (~11m off) and then of course 200m, which is going along steadily:-

NCVM.png

On top of this, I'm going back to Slayer. Many, many months ago I told a friend I'd beat him in a slay race - me to 20m xp while him to 99. He were both ~6.5m off the target, and I'm now at 15.3 with him on 96, so I'd say he's ahead slightly, but the goal was abandoned for, well maxcomprodding and the like.

In the meantime, I'm considering using up my charms which will carry me to 17m Summoning...or not Idk.

Anyways. [/bxpprod]