My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

So you almost have as much DG exp as I have total exp. Either you have no life... or I have too much of a life \:D/

Just means youre shit. \:D/

carljohnson pls

YsRs.png

Goober plz.

NzqY.png

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

DKS week really. Since that [bleep]ing Kiwi Mish took me the first time, we've been doing daily trips (trios w/Sannie-Dragnub-Jacks0n). Anywho, 4 trips down, we've racked up plenty of cash, (in the area of 15 hatchets, 5 zerkers other glorious ring drops), because MISH IS HACKING THE DROPS. Anyways, 3 zerkers was our loot tonight (Telboon, Jacks0n and myself) as well as THREE HIDE LS DROPS IN 2 HOURS NP THANKS JAGEX. Cash pile has been steadily increasing thanks to DKS and Bandos Trips.

With the RT week drawing to a close, decided I better do some more dg, managed to end up cracking some serious xp for the week:-

Z0ar.png

Hoping to be 200m by mid October. Going to be aiming to 197m xp and buying the rest, which will leave me about 3m tokens for recharges and the likes.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Managed to get comp back after the second game, having spent half of the first DCing. Really wasn't too bad, but I don't see it being at all useful to the people who are training hunter at high levels (much like most D&Ds really, apart from maybe Fish Flingers). Overall not an inspiring update, disregarding the buyable bankspace.

Anyways. Comp back. Got pretty mad today DG'ign with Stev, having to basically Duo a floor then DCing for the end missing the xp. Ended up buying out the last ~7k for my latest abomination of a milestone:-

ZGvV.png

Which came after some cool maps:-

ZBu2.png

ZusS.png

And in other news:-

ZtyN.png

100 Agility.

111c2.png

Hmm. 200m starts at about 500, so not too many ranks left to gain. RIPAGON5000. Hoping to be ~700 for 200m and hopefully that will keep me sub1k should F2P come back onto HS.

200M all by Xmas plz.

Also grats on Hexagon.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Cracked another 2m-milestone (advent log only seems to record every 2m xp sadly). Also passed 15m Summoning recently whilst DGing (clearly not with Stev, that rager-[bleep])

11glV.png

Much more fun dging without hood again, regardless of the hex. Or maybe it's just carrying DEO to 200m that's doing the trick.

11ade.png

11as9.png

11h4C.png

Surv warp (first in ages), because dg without hood is [bleep]ing impossible.

And our best floor of the day:-

11hcz.png

Anyways, apart from the DG goals. I decided to dump my farming tab today. Most of the seeds were just from slayer or were hidden away in the depths of my bank:-

11i2n.png

Sold for ~500k under med, but has given me plenty of cash to cover my next (side) goal, which is getting the Royal Cannon unlocked. I have no real intention of fully finishing Artisans, but I do want a sexy cannon. So I have the gear for that bought, hopefully I'll be able to hammer out the xp this week (only need like 4-5 hours, but what's boringtude).