My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

Bxp? Plans? l0l

Plz

What are your plans after Comp? Inb4 200m Livid points.

Comp lol.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

1774.png

?

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

Man I'm a lazy [bleep]er. Ok. So. Wasn't going to max until this weekend, but Nerd decided he was likely to max before that, so the double max party (sexy) was canceled, and I took up the challenge to finish within a login. Smashed out the last 300k-ish xp, leaving me with an xp lamp and a Nerdbomber in the picture:-

max.png

The ensuing spam was entertaining, ranging from people asking for free stuff, to asking for advice, to one guy spamming my pm and then FC telling me to get a life (oh and the occasional grats). If you were one of them, I apologise for ignoring you.

Haven't been playing much the last few days, between being sick, work and just general sanity kicking back in. But I did manage to punch out a personal daily record for Herblore (RuneTrack lists, else it'd be one of the early BXPW's, rip). Managed to turn this:-

mfw.png

Into this:-

icks.png

Having previously made all the extreme ranged and mage potions as well as half of the extreme defence/strength potions. I will not miss doing that at all, but shouldn't have to worry too much with about 180 hours of overloads banked, I should be right for sometime to come.

I did spend a little bit of time at Livid, and am now sitting at a 597.4k produce. That leaves about 13 hours of that left. My main task this week, apart from Herblore experience, was working on Bones to Peaches, and boy do I hate MTA. Credit to Katkisser for the trick to enchantment points:-

pizzazz.png

Hoping to have it unlocked by the weekend, but no rush. Completionist really isn't in my sights at the moment, just playing for laughs mostly. Part of that, has been working on Flingers. Most of these medals were pre-update, but I would like the top tackle box. It was my goal before C2ing became a thing (I worked on 76-80 fishing primarily through Flingers) and it's a trimmed requirement, not that that fact is of any relevance to me. If I get 2 games a day in farming medals, I'll have enough medals within 3 weeks. Only problem is that medal farming doesn't necessarily help with tokens, so might take longer.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Spent a solid amount of time in W67 tonight warping with IceKatkis and randomers (all that mad) and a couple EoE floors. 1137k xp and:-

bn2.png

Please note the upgraded graphics for Emp Fire. TY Katkisser.

Managed to pass 115m tonight (top 2k) as well as 34m strength (most xp in a skill outside DG) and 19m Fletch.

Also this

fishf.png

366 medals now. RIP.

Spent some time at MTA. Managed to finish up graveyard. Hoping to have TK finished tomorrow.

KqGb.png

Also DG.

KqG8.png

Only took forever and a year, but finally got B2P (really? No shit sherlock).

KGCr.png

Mostly wasn't as bad as I had expected/been led to believe, and something I should have done years ago. But alas, it's done and dusted. Also decided it would be nice to go visit nex, so as to collect the final piece of music. That's done, Nex is shit etc etc.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand just now (post having been spread out over 3 hours)

KVQY.png