My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

Hmm. Spent the majority of the day out celebrating my sister leaving from Austria loleurofags. Got a bit of le scape in tonight. Love the dg.

Goodguy Jagex spawning a Ramo of Lvl ~50 and Blink on F60. 1% lost behind a 103 farm door. Anyways after some warping, Mish & Sannie asked me to AC Bandos because apparently I'm bad enough to AC some noobs. Just before my ovl dose ran out, decided to leave the FC in readiness to leave. Managed to snipe 1 of 3 kills:-

15iXZ.png

15j0b.png

The mad.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Arma was semi-kind tonight:-

15ZxW.png

15ZkS.png

Would've much preferred a 72m trip to Sara but hey. Kree was a bit of a troll aswell:-

1603D.png

RIP MISH

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Seriously though. Kree's like "oh hey der mish, I see you are overloading and have misclicked your range pray, why don't I just stroll over and smack a 621 melee hit <3"

>.>

[bleep] Kree.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

So many bad floors.

So bad.

16lMp.png

Have done more Kalgers tonight than in the 107m xp before this. Can honestly say, [bleep] that [bleep].