My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

I'm a master white knight, what are you?

A true master of dungeoneering :thumbsup:

Master white knight is like 5 hours, 10 hours tops... very fun to get too.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Yeah, but see, that ten hours is like, 4 smith levels, an rc level, 3 thieve levels...etc. And besides, I'd much rather be a Dark Knight.

iPOD-walls-the-dark-knight-17069839-320-480.jpg

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Nutjob Runespan'ing. I'm becoming more and more certain that at somestage the powers above are going to cut the xp-rates down a fair bit, to be still above that of ZMI but not quite so far (although they might go postal like they did with FPF and then move back) so I'm hoping to smash through RC before that happens. So, basically, what was once DungeScape has become Spanscape. And given that I'm broke for another week, all hell is going to break loose.

rc94-1.png

Sitting on 21k points. Hoping to have enough to max out the prestige garbage by 99 so I can knock that off my imaginary trimmed comp list, for no other reason than I'm here anyway, and the points will otherwise got to waste (I've already got 5 pouches :shades: )

Given my soul focus on leveling RC, I've decided next is likely to be smith or working on con a bit, but there is likely ot be some downtime in between IDK.

Here. Have the funniest thing I have watched in ages.

The channel is killing me.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

SPAN HARDER PADAWAN

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

SPAN HARDER PADAWAN

If you insist.

rc95.png

96 either today or tomorrow. Helped along by a 91 RC assist :D

rc96.png

What's spanscape.

Finally got my last.fm sig working properly. So, huzzah to that.

The [bleep] are you talking to that retarded kid Leik for? He sucks.

QUIT SPANPRODDING SO I CAN CATCH UP. pls

:>

K.

runecraft97.png

99 on the weekend.

I'm a master white knight, what are you?

A true master of dungeoneering :thumbsup:

Master white knight is like 5 hours, 10 hours tops... very fun to get too.

Actually it took me a little under 2 hours to get the master knight starting from scratch lol.

Tell the random crap I'm killing to drop me champion scrolls ffs

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

More spannercrafting. Gratz to that troll Naive and probably Katkisser on 99 RCs ([bleep]ers). Sitting now on 320k to 98, which I will invariably get tonight, given troll sleep schedule. Going to be cutting it close to 99 with Breaking Bad, so go ahead an recommend some shows. Anyways, xp left:-

xp298.png

5 squeel spins today. Sapphire, 3 logs, small lamp (unassigned - on agile) and 2x med lamp (rc). I'm starting to think Trollex is at play again, making me not want to change my name away from SoFProd.

Apart from Spancrafting, did the DnD's today. TOG for ~9k contruction xp (350k to 91), Pengs and Circus on Agility (~55k xp after Joat). Given that I'm 20k from 91, I might take time out of Span when I'm close to 99 to get that level in before.

Anyways, back to work on Friday. Been missing it. As for shows, I'm thinking:-

I've watched Season 1 previous, but been a while since then and a whole new season is out to watch :o Wish they hadn't cut Jericho short, else I'd have watched the shit out of that too :ugeek:

rc98.png

Apart from Spancrafting, did the DnD's today. TOG for ~9k contruction xp (350k to 91), Pengs and Circus on Agility (~55k xp after Joat). Given that I'm 20k from 91, I might take time out of Span when I'm close to 99 to get that level in before.

agile91.png

K.

99 RC then 91 Cons...or the other way around IDK.

I dont know why, but this popped into my head:-

I really dont know why. I [bleep]ing hate Daft Punk.

God damnit.

(1077k to 99 RC)

I don't mind Agility once I get into the swing of it, which, sometimes, getting to that point is the problem. The skill I find most annoying, is Construction, simply because of the wristslayer element of it. But given that doing Mahogany Tables it would only take ~15 hours give or take, it'll be easy to split it up over time.

tl;dr [bleep] slow skills brb 200m slayer.

95192c98732387165bf8e396c0f2dad2.jpg

Edited by bxpprod