My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

Congratulations :).

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Danke. 60 levels left to get :o

"Plan" for tomorrow is to get 96 Fishing (68k off, smash through this c2ing) and 91 RC (Runespan providing sanity, and at the very least, Troll Invasion). Collected just under 800 points @ RSpan tonight, so will atleast have the giant pouch tomorrow - pending information about the ranks, might go with those instead.

Oh well.

In the mean time, have two songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy_6Z7tto2k

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

3 spins (Madmay)

- Small HP Lamp

- 50 gp

- Small lamp (spent on Agility)

Spin ticket from Runespan

- Med Summoning lamp (17,206xp)

Spin ticket RCing astrals

- Small RC lamp

SoFProdding like a baws.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Ok, as the title suggests, I have spent a fair bit of the post-update time @ RuneSpan, punching through xp. Managed first of all to pick up the new pouch, aswell as the Cape. My eventual 'goal' of sorts is the full set of gear (then I'll save points for the rankings because what else would I spend them on). My setup now is:-

spanprod.png

Maybe I should get penance gloves one day and max out my weightlessness. More importantly though, SOMUCHXP. Smashed through the 120k or so needed for ZOMG DOUBLE NATS.

rc91.png

Lovelovelove span. Anyway. Apart from Span'ing, I've also been c2ing like a crazy person. ~350k xp gained in 2 days. This, of course, leading to dem double sharks.

fish96.png

Next up will probably be 96 Mining. ~240k off (~3 hours), and I have a clan ring to use at some point in the next 2 days, so *hopefully*.

spanprod200mrcpls

wutsaspacebar

XP Waste

Quit hoarding the sexy you Prod. :-(

Bonus 25 ess withdraw from the wicked hood, aswell as an extra rune withdraw (100 elemental f2p, 5p2p iirc) daily. Also gives a -ive weight boost of -6kg I *think* (better than the spottier). Each of the items has those same rewards (runes/ess) and a weight reduction.

There abouts, but be damned if I'm doing more than an hour at a time. Has been more like, "[bleep] crafting - c2s", "[bleep] runespan - c2s", "[bleep] [bleep]ing, c2s"

You need to learn the "just one more" tactic. At the end of each dungeon I'd look at my XP and go "Oh, I'll round off my XP to 100k", then after reaching that I'd be "Hey let's round off my XP left to 100k" and then "O I can get a 555,555 just for lulz" etc.

Suddenly +700k XP.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

How the hell do you think I did 120 dunge :>

Fish hasn't been 'priority' though. If I were to say "yes, 99 fish is next" I would have less trouble smashing out 5, 6, 700k xp in a day.

The only ones that are going to bother me are RC and Agile, but given the Span update, RC has become much, much more tolerable. BRB 2487 w/90 agile <_<

That's kind of the plan. I mean, at some point I'm likely to get mad and just RC boost it all again :D

..............spin ticket, small lamp, 6.1k agile xp.

ILYLagex.

clan.png

Citadel isn't so bad. The extra xp is nice and the clan ring, well. :D Sitting ~135k from 96 mining, so with the clan ring, I have ~90minutes (less really) for the level. Hopefully that will pass tomorrow.

Other stuff:-

- Priced Con/Smith (buyables left): 140m at mid (feel free to donate at 555-HappyDude). Smith being 36m-ish (med) is tempting but alas, need to make some more cashback after clearing for craft

- Keyed 19:03 10% occ (103 con holding off the rest). W67 has some really, really, really daft people (hurr what's gating).

- Passed 16m cooking and 17m farming xp today. Brb 5b xp.