My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

Glad one of us is getting 120 <3:

You could have had it by now.

Uni work says hi.

That and 7+ deaths a floor since I bound plate.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

98000000XP in DungeoneeringThursday, 29 March 2012 11:00 AMI now have at least 98000000 experience points in the Dungeoneering skill.

K

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Actually I call her the Sandwich [bleep].

Especially in the LRC.

I had her show her ugly head in the middle of the MEP2 puzzle years ago. This was when she came and whined and moaned for attention, punishing you for failing. At least Jagex made her stay in the kitchen.

Y so mad Gwyn and BXP?

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

You gave up on dg, because you're not willing to give your plate a chance? I'd be mad. Also by dging, you can get a hood back maybe. It's learning, I need to learn to key, but I'm savig that for when I'm near maxed melees and don't lag with every opened door, because logic. Anyway, enough ofthat. GOGO BXP

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

[/plate rant] It's better anyway.

120 DG GOGOGOGO BXP!

Also looks like you're pulling a deo, no slayer drop until 120+ :( sad. Primal fullbeard binds please? :D

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Wait, so this thread is about ezkaton being an emo?

26145862.jpg

[bleep]ers.

Also looks like you're pulling a deo, no slayer drop until 120+ :( sad. Primal fullbeard binds please?

Had a doomcore for like, half a warp today. But [bleep] doomcore.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

My friend had a doomcore for ages once, he made a emp fire staff every dungeon aswell, then boom, celestial catalytic. :thumbup:

Gratz also.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

You gave up on dg, because you're not willing to give your plate a chance? I'd be mad. Also by dging, you can get a hood back maybe. It's learning, I need to learn to key, but I'm savig that for when I'm near maxed melees and don't lag with every opened door, because logic. Anyway, enough ofthat. GOGO BXP

I have tried it a couple of times. I gave it enough of a chance. And binding hood again defeats the purpose of the Plate Pact.

STILL <3 YOU BXP. Get 120 soon.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

What time are you getting? I want to be there for the trolols.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

dunooooooooooooooooooooooo depends when ladies are online to dg tonight (tsup real timezones).

<1m dg nao :ohnoes: