My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

A lot of nice and funny pictures in this thread :D

And good rs content as well. Good luck with your mining :) That Mining cape is really great!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Memebase aint got nothin' on blogxppod.

Anyways. Here's my ragepic for the week:-

b2b2blevs-1.png

b2b2b levs -> ghosts -> merc/gd

Notevenmad.

Anyways. More farming. More derping around, because [bleep] efficiency. Working on mining again at the moment (1 yak at a time, brb 2 months for 99 :???: ). Mostly been doing useless junk whilst trying to figure outa goal or seven. Kind of 'empty' now that it's pretty much grind skills left \:D/

The last 4-5 hours I've been hitting ~80k xp/h @ LRC so looking at 49 hours to 99. Always wanted 99 mining, but #sanity.

Anyways. Have a pic. Got mad at little xp gains. Bought out a level.

craft96-1.png

Been watching prices, and a week or two more farming, and I should be able to buy out 99 and not 'lose' any cash. Or rather, after resale of bodies, my cashbag will hardly (if at all) be reduced.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

O_o what did I miss?

April 25th is ANZAC Day. Marks the anniversary of Australia (and New Zealand) landing in Gallipoli during WWI. Now it's the day we mourn/commemorate the people who fell fighting for this [bleep]ing great nation.

Click to learn some shtuff

Oh yeah. The text in the pic is from the Ode of Rememberence.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Yeah it's used across the board at rememberence services but is like, super crucial to Anzac Day.

Kids next door trying to "play" (just with their mouths and yelling I guess) The Last Post

End up doing the imperial march

Sold farming (ie herbs/spines/papayas/mushrooms) and LRC tabs (147 rocktail and 9.5k gold ore*) tonight. Up ~21m. This pays for 99 Craft (after resell and such) WITH change.

*9000Techno.gif

craft97.png

Greeen bodies costing ~4.8gp/xp at the moment. In the area of 12m for 99 at current prices (not factoring assists, daily staves and daily flasks). So close but so far.

Your name makes me :)

:thumbsup:

Given that I've had 4 spins today (1 smelting gold, 1 from etree and the daily 2) and gottne 3 lamps (1 str, 2 unassigned on RC) it's coming true :twisted:

Should be a level up pic or two tonight, provided I cbb with the skilling needed. :<

Was practice gear for a zombie shoot we did the next day.

Zombies walking around uni.

NPNP

Well. Sanity once again out the window. Completing juju weekly got me ~150k xp, went back and finished the remainder tonight.

hunter91.png

State #29 collected and all but built (cooking rocks to be added on Friday). SO CLOSE TO DAT STATUE.

Inb4GlitchAndStatueResets.

:twss:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Can't be bothered with a game screenie atm. Been c2ing like a baws, currently working through 10k (well, 9999) green leather, which will leave me ~2k bodies to 98.

+270k-ish fish xp today. Going to break csb for cosmics and ccs for...prim gaunts probably, dependant on how I feel with hunts and such.

What I'm watching

key_art_lie_to_me.jpg

What I'm listening to