My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING :< Eitherway, with 1k urns banked, I should be set for a while. Eventually 99 is the plan, but alas, mining is a very hit and miss skill (ohpunny) when it comes to mood. Also not being super efficient (yakking ores, not alching/heating) but again, that's me being the efficiando that I am.

Anyways, 750k xp in 48 hours and BOOM:

thieve.png

Having put it off for nearly 2 months, and to knock it off in a day is pretty rage-enducing (couldve been 99). On the more positive side, I can now open large chests (dg) and nourished thieve effigies (all 93 effigies) - not that they even exist.

Other than that, did an hour of mining for 80k xp. Now ~75k to 95 (all mining effigies leaving only con/thieve unfinishable). Anyways, tab update:-

5kore.png

1.6m worth of ores. Yay.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

mining95bank.png

mining95.png

50 minutes of mining in the yak, 10 minutes of [no] veins up in NW, SW, SE of LRC. WHO IS MAD.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

So close to all 90s and Shattered Heart, congratulations :).

:ohnoes:

It's good but it's starting to annoy me. I usually have cleared all the rocks by the Saturday and always end up itching to finish the next statue (fridays). Especially now that I've all but abandoned combat and rarely dunge. ALL THE MAD IN THE WORLD

Hmm. Again working on "skills". Dropped 4 SC hammers (200k-ish) on con, with another 250k to 90 (will grab 1-2 sc hammers each day and get the level on the weekend hopefully). Other than that, mining and thieve. Evidently both - for some reason - have become rather enjoyable.

mining95bank2.png

(Had another 2 (4)s made). Also mined coal on gold downtime, so there was always mining being done. Ended up running out of urns with 5 minutes to go (started with 15) but alas, 89k in 60 minutes, was a pretty good hour.

And thieve. Well. Plundering. 337k in a bit over 2 hours. Now 214k from 91 (all that fun). First chest of the day:-

sceptre.png

#wooh

thieve91.png

240k later and boom. Final room. Starting to enjoy plunder...thieve might end up being the next 99...awkward.

froststrip3.png

70 minutes. 20 spent fighting for kills then 50 minutes of freedom.

~2.7m profit if including [all] costs (overload/renew/etc).

froststrip3.png

70 minutes. 20 spent fighting for kills then 50 minutes of freedom.

~2.7m profit if including [all] costs (overload/renew/etc).

Bought back supplies and then some, ended up profiting 2.4m. Sad.

Not a chance in hell that I'd buy spins. I can think of atleast 4 things that I could put my money to better use with (all adult rated so we'll leave that to the imagination).

So apart from the hilarious fail pix, thought I should post a bit of an update.

Had this (see below) the other day. Was on a star so wasn't able to hit the 8s (sadly). Guess I'll have to wait another 80m for the lucky 8 party.

8s.png

Now sitting on 9.02m xp, which leaves me about 50 hours to 99 working on the 80k/h rate I seem to be hitting regularly (60 hours being more conservative estimation). At any rate, mining just gold to 99 (and using urns of course) would net me enough gold for ~95 smith if I were to smelt w/guants. Hopefully I'll have 96 mining sometime this week.

My other mini-goals are not too disimilar. Hoping to pass the following by the end of next week:-

- 91 RC: 240k off. Working on an average of ~100k/week and the added Troll Invasion, this should be easily passed.

- 91 Hunter: 254k off. This is a Juju weekly (give or take) but I've been working on it when I am on downtime and can't be bothered with mining or thieving

- 92 Thieve: 425k off. 3-4 hours of Plunder.

By the end of next week I forsee Agility being the only skill holding me back from 91+.

Farm/Miscellania tab (2-3 weeks):-

herbfarmer1.png

Another 200 or so seeds banked. Eventually this stuff is going to go to fund crafting to 99 with greendrag bodies (~25m to 99 based on current leather buy and body sell). This will likely be done in stages though (hoping to have 97 soon so I can avoid potting for assists).

I love you CJ

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]