My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

Son get 90s already, you're pretty much there, you gotta get 91rc asap, it's a pain in the ass to get assists nowadays :/.

Good luck with all of those goals, and that 120dg makes me

90+ is pretty close. I'll have 90 Runecrafting on Thursday/Friday, given that I have 32 Peng Points saved, will have another 16 after reset, and have Troll Invasion/Joat to do between now and then. Then it becomes a matter of grinding the remaining xp in other skills:-

- Wristslaying (Cons): 879k to 90 (banked in Mahoganies) - lowest skill w/375k to 89

- Thieve: 727k to 90 (223k to 89). Plundering...lots of...plundering I wont do

- Agility: 82k to 90. Working on obtaining second rock for this week, so might have it for next weeks statue

- Hunter: 360k to 90. Mainly training with Juju Weekly trying to get rocks, and giving up once I've gotten them. Might give it a serious attempt if I get bored of other skills.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Been messing around on an alt account whilst on "downtime" on bxp, mainly when I don't have the patience to get an grinding skills done and there's no DG (or I just don't want to dg).

Was lucky with timing, in it was created a day or two before the "7 Day trial" or however long was removed, so powering through some levels in Taverly. Started off with the goal of untrimmed slayer, but given the cost and how little patience I have for that, I don't see it happening. Maybe an untrimmed summ account :>

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Well. Did a bit more dunging tonight, keyed a 19:32 and a 20:29 (occs) both with their, lets say, issues. Anyways, what's done is done, as disappointed as I was. Broke my PLegs for a Doomcore staff, which is likely to go whenever I can get my hands on a CCS.

I do kind of want to go for 200m, but at the same time, want to mess around on this other account and still get 90+ on Bxp. Anyways, that was made A LOT easier tonight. 48 Penguin Points, a JOAT book and a Troll Invasion reward, and boom:-

rc90.png

185k xp. Next up will be 90 Agility (80k or so off, need to collect 1 rock for this weeks statue). There is also the matter of 2 FM rocks to collect and that'll be another statue set down.

Hmm. Finished Statue #26. Anyways, the last rock I needed was agility. Got lucky w/The Pit (win then double) which led to:-

agile90.png

Another one to scratch off the list, leaving Con (88), Thieve (88) and Hunt (89) for that smexi blue cape. All fast, but all mind-killers for me. Also got this. Was hunting for rocks, had some leftover cash to kill:-

craft95.png

Decently cheap at the moment, so excess cash I've been trhowing into it "slowly" working towards 99.

Only hunter rocks left for next statue. Going to do juju weekly before reset, which will get me close to 90. Hopefully 90 by mid next week.

Thieve now lowest skill. Trollololol.

Etc.

stol.png

Yeeehaw.

Should probably work on 90 thieve, but PP is murder. And cons is a wristkiller.

Been doing some fishing (rocktails) and some cooking (brb 20m xp) when I cant think of anything to do and dont want to spend 3hrs on a slayer task on alt. Yeah. RS is dead to me :')

<3:

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

I hate you. You were meant to get 120 at the same time as me but NOOOOOOOO

I know, I know... At any rate, I did give DG a fair try yesterday, wanting to come back, only to be told that I add minutes onto floors hoods or not. Therefore I RQ'D again as I can't be bothered with shit like that.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

dg with a prokeyer like me.

DG then <3:

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Finished statue #26 today, started collecting for #27 (RC, fletch, fish, craft and herb done). Loving the rocktails/staves update to shattered heart, means I can make some [more] cash whilst doing them. Been spending some time doing rocktails, 1-2 hour bursts when I'm online but doing things. Not [great] xp but it's exp that I'm otherwise not getting.

In other news:

- 200k from 90 hunter. Juju weekly will get me close (as will the rocks I'm bound to get) so I'll just need to do a bit of a topup to get 90.

- 159k to 89 Construction. Given how little I've been doing lately other than just timewasting, I might do some games of SC to get 3 hammers for the level and use them to get this weeks rocks

- 172k to 89 Thieve. LOL.

mining.png

Anywho, this is my new "insane idea". Actually get 99 mining. Doing the yak method, because I cant get mousekeys to work properly, [bleep] AHK and alching, well, too expensive :D I don't mind the extra time.

Working on the estimate of ~70k/h with 18 urns/h, there will be enough pots and some more yaks to buy, with plenty of urns still buying in the GE (nice limits). Worked out to be ~65 hours to 99.

In other news:

- 200k from 90 hunter. Juju weekly will get me close (as will the rocks I'm bound to get) so I'll just need to do a bit of a topup to get 90.

- 159k to 89 Construction. Given how little I've been doing lately other than just timewasting, I might do some games of SC to get 3 hammers for the level and use them to get this weeks rocks

- 172k to 89 Thieve. LOL.

That awkward moment when:-

thievecon89.png

hunter90.png

Got rocks for #27 today. Hunter took an hour to knock off 199k, Thieve just over an hour for 166k and Con is rediculously fast at the best of times, but I did end up getting hammers and doing it that way.

Shattered Heart

Hunter: Juju Weekly and failing that, draconics w/wolper (bear is better boost but annoys the shit out of me) and zammy favours/scentless potions

Mining: LRC Gold w/Yak and full mining gear

Woodcutting: Ivy, because lazy.

Crafting: Air battlestaves, only using daily (save up for the week). Air orbs funded by selling flasks

Farm: Herb runs

Herb: Cleaning from farm

Cooking: Rocktails w/gaunts. Slight profit at the moment

Smith: Gold ore w/gaunts

Thieve: Masterfarmer in Draynor, usually have a number of people there trapping him

Construction: Mahog tables w/constructor gear and SC Hammers for those sane enough to do SC

Fishing: Rocktails w/urns

Firemaking: Maples w/gloves+fire ring, simply because I dont value the xp highly enough to burn mages

Fletch: Maple long(u). As above

Agility: Barb Advanced w/Surefooted

Runecrafting: Daily hood teleports making bloods

So close to all 90s and Shattered Heart, congratulations :).

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted