My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

Been assisting con when I've gotten people (Fast_Effigy FC + Teas hi). As for BA...well, tl;dr [bleep] BA. Everytime I've done it, I've ended up with people who were worse at it than me, and that, that in itself is saying something.

Smith being 36m-ish

What method?

Addy Arrowheads. Tsup efficiency.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Do you have Artisan's done yet? Because it's a tasty trimmed comp req.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Been assisting con when I've gotten people (Fast_Effigy FC + Teas hi). As for BA...well, tl;dr [bleep] BA. Everytime I've done it, I've ended up with people who were worse at it than me, and that, that in itself is saying something.

Smith being 36m-ish

What method?

Addy Arrowheads. Tsup efficiency.

36M for 90-99 smith via addy arrow heads? brb buying 99 smith. I estimated plates at 150-200M or somewhere around there :mellow:

Trollbomber.png

Arrowheads ~4.83gp/xp (assuming mid barbuy/headsell)

Platebody ~6.19gp/xp (as above).

That said, my extensive research (5 bars, 1 plate) has it closer to 4.5gp/xp at the moment. BRB 99.

The disparity isn't too great if you can afford it, especially with bars as low as they are at the moment. This is likely to shift with botnuke2.0 incoming though.

Edit: As a corollary, it should be noted the plate prices will be further influenced by the Scroll of Efficiency (8% chance of saving a bar on Addy I believe)

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

What's skilling.

mining96.png

And to build on above, tested out smithing via addy plates:-

smithxpgp.png

Scroll of Efficiency saved 1.5% of bars (108/7000) which let me make an extra 21 plates (6562.5xp) "at no extra cost". Total gain of 444062.5xp at a cost of ~3.85gp/xp (1707496gp loss). NOT too bad at all. Along the way, got this one out of the way:-

smith91.png

I know I'm going to regret typing this later, but

2496 plz.

Edit: Prices likely to go to shit now with botkiller2.0 starting up. Sadface.

3-4 gp/xp? Beats the hell out of the 18-22 gp/xp I figured up a while back. Might pause 120 DG to get 99 (brb 122k bars) for 30-40M before they release Optimus Prime.

lol @ 2496, although you'll probably beat me to it <_<

Trollbomber.png

You'll be maxed in no time at the rate you're going :blink:

Gratz on the levels and good luck getting the remaining supplies before the bot nuke :ohnoes:

Cheers. Although I dont really see smith being done anytime soon, especially with this new fascination with Runespan and coming to realise just how little time it will take to actually max out RC without losing my mind

l2highsettings

Lolnope. Computer is a piece of crap.

>implying

wbfias.png

>implying

dg120.png

On the topic of "pffft runecrafting", yesterday (well rolled overnight) was the best day for RC gains I've [ever] had (well, on record since September, but easily smashed anything before that). Punched out aa tad over 630k xp (inb4someeffigyprod). At that rate, 10 days to 99 (loljk). Anyways, I'm really enjoying RuneSpan, it has given me a serious boost in the 'race to maxcape' (note: race not being against anyone).

Anywho, along the way, manged to pick up:-

rune92.png

This is what happens when you combine wicked fast new training methods with insomnia and Bryan Cranston. SHITLOADS OF XP. And with 468k to 93, one, possibly two more levels will be smashed through this week. Considering going at RC with all guns blazing just on the off-chance they decide that Span is OP and go postal on it in a similar way to the way they treated FPF. Time will tell.

Anyways, given the sudden, inexplicable burst of maxcape-itis, I've kind of been ranking skills in terms of least to most likely to occur. The two major stepping stones are going to be cons (cash) and agility (lol). But yes, this, this insanity might have a backing.

Anyways. Incoming stuff:-

- 93 RC

- Finishing obtaining rocks for STATUE #30

- 92 Smith

Watching:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84znak2CGos&feature=youtu.be

Listening:-

I've spent half the day splitscreening between spanprodding and looking for jobs. Kind of hoping to branch out further into the industry I'm in and work more in a field that is decent, rather than being A ONE PERCENTER! Ha. But yeah, this gave me time to span and research and rewrite resumes and such. This, then followed by looking up flat prices and rental shit out in whoop whoop.

Anyways. All that meant spanprod. SPANPROD.

rc93.png

I've also revamped the front page of le bloggins, to be more relevant to the OMFG2496WUTWEREUTHINKING goal I've set. There's also going to be a section for comp and trimmed comp stuff (not that I have any intention of hitting those, ever) that I have done.

There's also going to be a section for comp and trimmed comp stuff (not that I have any intention of hitting those, ever) that I have done.

Riiiiiiiiight.

See you in cwars next year.

Pffft. Im gunna get 5k games done before Agile.

There's also going to be a section for comp and trimmed comp stuff (not that I have any intention of hitting those, ever) that I have done.

Riiiiiiiiight.

See you in cwars next year.

Pffft. Im gunna get 5k games done before Agile.

Pro.

Also, just saw you're watching Breaking Bad? What do you think? Probably one of my most favorite shows to date. Can't wait for season 5 :ohnoes:

Trollbomber.png

Love it. Brian Cranston is a mother[bleep]ing baws. Been waiting on season 4 to be cheap when I actually have cash to burn, but saw most of the eps on Fox over here. Really looking forward to S5.

You max before I get 200m and I'm gonna be [bleep]ing pissed. Read: madderthanbxp

Got atleast 300 hours left. If you arent 200m in that time, I'll be pissed.

I'm a master white knight, what are you?

A true master of dungeoneering :thumbsup: