My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

You didn't cannon slayer, and now you make up for it by chinnerding :|

ok

I slayed after I had been hacked and cleaned. I was slaying in rune plate + dlegs, wasn't in a position to fork out for cannoning :angry:

Now I have cash and 99 slayer >=(

been damned if im slaying again.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Small Ranged lamp (hnnng) and med lamp (hnnnnnnnnnnnnng) from SOF, so like, 11k on Range and the same on RC or there abouts. Went for some pre-work chinning (dat sleepin before arvo shift)

hex.png

*Might* get another hour in after work before BeExPea, but depends on what footy match is on D:

Also got this little milestone:

hp31m.png

Had just run out of overload doses so figured I'd stay for a minute longer just to pass.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Bonus XP Weekend Materials (non-dg):-

- 90 ext sets + Torstol for overloads

- 2320 staves + air orbs

- 1194 Robust Glass

- 36 Perfect shell, 2 perfect snail shell, 1 curved bone, 17 long bone

- 11592 mahogany planks

Starting stats:-

- DG: 80,825,379

- Craft: 6,768,684

- Cons: 3,786,278

- Thieve (Last resort): 4,516,060

Non-boosted XP Gain

- 90k Herblore xo

- 457.4k Craft xp

- 1.7m Cons XP banked

Most of this will likely be done @ 1.1x multi so, ehh. Whether I actually do cons is a different story, but I will pass 93 craft at the very least:-

Craft: 566,820xp from staves + some glass, will finish them up @ 1.1x

Cons: 255,765xp from longbones/curved bones + some tables

DG: 3,849,680xp. Missed a bunch of warps (rip Australian timezone) but w/e.

19.6m to 120. 2.7m tokens.

15,598,336xp (adjusted) for 120(inc. tokens being spent on 120 @ standard multi)

All my hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Starting stats:-

- DG: 80,825,379

- Craft: 6,768,684

- Cons: 3,786,278

Finishing stats:-

- DG: 87,147,457 6,322,078xp gained

dg118.png

- Craft: 7,955,907 1,187,223xp gained

craft94.png

- Cons: 4,368,868 892,590xp gained

cons88.png

I ended up not lobbying between DGs like the rest of the team (ty Art, Fiya, Ezk, Danlol and Leik) and instead training inbetween. After leveling to 93 craft with flasks (sold for ~4.5m profit) and staves (alched for ~20m cash at 1.1x), I decided to pickup some green leather (very cheap) and throw more cash into the skill. Ended up passing 94 (all effigies assistable now).

Random other level up:-

rc89.png

BXPW Levels-

- 86-88 Con

- 92-94 Craft

- 89 RC

- 118 DG

Was ~30k off level and at 1.1x so decided to Graahk (making natures to alch staves) and finished up 2 inventories short of level (hello astrals). Hopefully with the impending release of an M+M taskset (which I hope to be able to complete...as long as a rediculous Temple Trekking task isnt included) and with bonuses (pengs+Joat+Troll next week sometime) I will hit 90 RC in the near future, leaving me [very] close to 90+ (89-90 agile/smithing, 88-90 thieve/hunt)

For now, back into the "normal" RS swing of things. Going to be collecting statue rocks as usual, might scrounge around looking at prices for summon seconds left over from BXPW (if they are cheap, Ill use up my charms and smash through 16m xp).

But for now, the countdown to 120 is on. Overloads made this weekend were 1-dosed (~180 O(1) banked) meaning 120 is now "banked". With 17m xp remaining (~14.8 after tokens), 2-3 weeks is the ETA.

dunjun.png

Planted fellstalk in case of diary update tonight. Hoping it appears, but yeh. BRB raging over TT reqs :thumbsup:

Well, the update was disappointing, although the speculation on Fellstalk seeds made me a little bit of flip money. I also made a few of the bolts, for ~500k profit but meh, they are [very] unreliable with regards to number of logs/respawn so kinda gave up as an aside.

Ok as of last update, this was my little xp counter:-

deeeeeeeeeeg2.png

Since then, passed a 'smallish' milestone (yesterday):-

15m.png

Now sitting 13443k to 120 (aka: ~99+400k). This does not factor in the ~2.7m tokens I might use on XP. Possible completion Saturday week, but the week after is more likely.

Also keyed 2 floors last night, a 21 and this:-

key.png

This floor had b2b Ramo, amongst other things, and both were exceptionally trollish. And they wonder why I don't key.

This is alright, as it has given me incentive to work on skills:

- Bought out ores for 90 smith @ Artisan's Workshop (currently 112k from 90) which will allow me to unlock Golden Cannon (42% respect, ~11% more before 90).

- 422k to 90 RC. In the next week or so, there'll be 32 peng points (71200xp), a troll invasion book (62,744xp) and 12 JOT Books (94116xp) which will leave me ~195k to 90 (~175k factoring daily bloods w/hood). This means that provided all M+M tasks are usable, I'm about 3 weeks from 90.

- 177k to 90 Agile, which is like, 3 solid hours of Gnome give or take

- 286k to 89 Thieve - which has hardly moved in the last month - but will be worked on as 90+ becomes more realistic

- 162k to 89 Hunter, which will be passed with weekly Juju return.

- 434k to 89 Cons (wristslaying). This is the major sticking point, because of just how difficult it is to stay on task with :D 90 or there abouts banked in Mahog planks, so that's not a problem

And ToG helps with cons:-

201tears.png

So, a little bit of a brogress update, whilst waiting between floors:-

Um, about 20 minutes after the previous post (excluding "top 10k wooh"), I did end up getting 90 smithing. Love AW, so very easy to AFK for WLIIA, but, well, more expensive then I'd like.

smith90.png

This also was enought to unlock the Gold Cannon, so I now have a swanky gold cannon I never use. Will definitely work on smith there progressively, aiming for the Royal(e?) Cannon, but no major rush. Also nice to score the odd 15k through 91 smith assists @ Daemonheim.

Also managed to score another level, whilst doing C2s (in combination with Monkfishing for weekly rocks). A reset usually pulls ~150k fish xp when I do it properly, rather than mixing c1s and c2s for speed.

fish95.png

After 120 I'll definitely be doing a LOT more c2s in the hope of hitting 99 fish (l0l). All these mini-goals whilst DG is quiet, and still, trying to escape. I ended up spending 15 minutes @ Red Dragons in Brimmy, hunting for an egg. Sadly, no egg, but some profit:-

somereddragons.png

In other news:-

Bought ~2.5k xp so this was nice and round

12m.png

The lead up to this was 2 keyed Occs:-

keyagain.png

keyagain2.png

Might have 119 tomorrow. Monday latest, then it's the last ~9.5m to get :ohnoes:

Wow, two in one day (lol 1AM posts). Anyway. Quiet time in CC and tempted to go nap, but here, have a BONUS POST OF THE DAY.

More floors (lolnoway). Ended up c1ing my labds to be able to warp (gf fish xp). Keyed one floor (24:24) lacking any major troll but just a nuisance. Was nice being able to do Occults today w/the four hexers of the apocalypse though ([1], [2]). Anyways, picture update:-

dgupd8.png

Extrapolation says ~1.35m xp gained, which would put me a week from 120 and #6 in clan (damnit Ice). This doesn't account for tokens, which as of yet, I am unsure whether or not I'll be using.

Apart from lé dg, did some more skilling. Ended up gaining final rocks for Statue #24 (2 fm, 2 Con, 1 RC, 1 Mining, 2 Hunter). Juju hunter weekly brought me 15k short of 89, so, being the pessimist that I know I can be, I ragequit.

hunter89.png

Seven levels from 90+, now if only I could muster the patience to train wristslaying and thieve for 89+ x_x

dg119.png

:ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

Wat's dg

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]