My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

So. The new update. Not sure how I feel about the effigy nerf. I mean, I haven't been one to hoard (brb being Nerdbomber) but at the same time it was nice to have a few in the bank when I did get a lucky streak in b2b tasks. It does, however, speed up my schedule of getting 95 mining and 93 thieving. And whilst I've never really hunted for effigies, it'd still be nice to see some regularly froom slaying whilst I'm still on it. (And with only 12 needed for 88 RC and much easier stew for double nats, double heck!).

Today's "stuff". Did TOG, which is now going on Cons. 175 tears for 10.5k xp. Given that I was 100 tears at ~1/3 bar, I was disappointed not to hit 200 again, but alas, xp is xp.

My weekly "slayer tab" pic:-

slayertab15212.png

Hmm. Not included are Pess drops and a RDT drop of 209 addy ore (~340k)

This includes the clues I've been doing (Captain Obvious, noting the Sara Plate). DMed was a drop from KBD while I killed him a few times (~13 before I went back to standard black drags). Obviously this doesn't cover any runes (I'm up to ~22k fires) or herbs that aren't disposed of via Herbicide. With 91 crafting costing priced at ~4.18m at med, if all goes to plan, this will cover that.

I figured I would post my generic slayer gear:-

[set=aura:11720,head:9074,cape:4301,neck:4309,quiver:id,weapon:9911,body:7074,shield:10763,legs:7075,gloves:4675,boots:7070,ring:10467]

- Vigour swapped out with Fero for Kuras tasks. Should probably invest in a zerker

- Claws as spec weapon

- Penance with Renewals for that Turmy goodness

Also completed the new quest today,

The_Elder_Kiln_reward.png

The "early bird bonus" is awesome. 200k range and 60k Agility, both very useful to me.

[hide=RL stuff]Anywho, after much deliberation, I decided I'm going to go back to uni this year. Not going to finish the degree I was doing, but will use it as a stop gap until I find more regular work. The subjects I'm doing seem to require little amounts of work (much less intensive than the maths) so I'll still be scaping (like it'd stop me) but hopefully still passing.[/hide]

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the

beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...

Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the

beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and

sixty six."

I left alone my mind was blank

I needed time to think to get the memories from my mind

What did I see can I believe that what I saw

that night was real and not just fantasy

Just what I saw in my old dreams were they

reflections of my warped mind staring back at me

'Cos in my dream it's always there the evil face that twists my mind

and brings me to despair

The night was black was no use holding back

'Cos I just had to see was someone watching me

In the mist dark figures move and twist

Was this all for real or some kind of hell

666 the number of the beast

Hell and fire was spawned to be released

Torches blazed and sacred chants were praised

As they start to cry hands held to the sky

In the night the fires burning bright

The ritual has begun Satan's work is done

Sacrifice is going on tonight

This can't go on I must inform the law

Can this still be real or just some crazy dream

But I feel drawn towards the evil chanting hordes

They seem to mesmerise me ... can't avoid their eyes

666 the one for you and me

I'm coming back I will return

And I'll possess your body and I'll make you burn

I have the fire I have the force

I have the power to make my evil take it's course

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

First ever Ice Wyrms task.

icewyrm-1.png

SS tanking the entire way with ease. Bought Ahrim's for it, might keep it banked and use it for all mage stuff. Will eventually buy ragefires to swap out for mystic boots (lol).

Lewt:-

icewyrmtask.png

~600 fire surge casts used, so like, 1.3m profit and 140k magexp. Imokwiththis

Poor bloggeh. So neglected.

Been slaying and DGing again lately, backed off on the skilling a bit. My slayer tab had swollen a fair bit, this is from ~2 days ago, but since then a couple of low end clue items and a bunch of dragon bones and ashes had found their way in:-

slayertab-1.png

Sold that, along with my herb stash (~10 days old) for a total of about 12m. Money seems to be easier to come by at the moment, with people paying through the butt for assists (making 2-600k/day on craft assists, which funnily enough, is paying for more craft xp), slaying is providing some "fun" money on the side, and anytime I'm getting asked to S/L I'm doing a number of those for very good cash, with very good people (inb4theypostandwhingebecauseIdidntnamethem).

Anywho, this has sped up my plans in regards to BXPW (inb4doesnthappen) quite significantly. I am now seriously considering buying out planks for 94 Cons, as well as gear enough for some crafting levels (mainly just orbs/daily staves up the event, as well as the red sandstone stuff). I figure, at a rate of 3-4k planks/hour I'll have scored enough xp to get 94 or just about. The matter now is just figuring out how many planks I should buy :D

Anyways, today's other event (AKA completion of a huge long-term goal). Used both my hood teles with a follower to Take Bob (Essence). Anywho, the first two tele's produced a -4 stew, and a -1 stew (both on RC). The -4 had me feeling lucky, so I fairy ringed with another stew and hood still with essence to pull, got ther eand boom:-

karamjaelite.png

Panic! Nearly missed the boost because I was so shocked (switching to gear screen from stats and pulling ess), but alas, dem 56 Nats :D This, in turn, led to this sexy beast of an emote:-

taskmaster.png

The ~140k (I think) in lamp xp went onto RC, leaving me 200k from 88 and *easy* stews to 91 effigies.

Now, I plan on camping Ganos and Slaying for some more money to cover costs I'm going to incure getting my shit together for BXPW. But for now, apart from that, I'm relatively goalless :D

Oldak is a guy.

Didnt we have this disussion a few pages ago? :blink:

Edit:

89 and I'll usethe chick in Dorge for the boost.

Oldak is a guy.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Burthope waas the most difficult diary to complete. Not because of the requirements, but because it's so [bleep] stupid.

YUNODO

Burthope waas the most difficult diary to complete. Not because of the requirements, but because it's so [bleep] stupid.

YUNODO

Because it's basically what I had to go through in Lumbridge.

Smelt a bronze bar

Make a bronze med helm

Wear that bronze med helm

Attack a goblin

Bury his bones

Slit your wrists

Congratulations!

I'll make it my final comp cape req or something.

Trollbomber.png

Hmmmmmmmmm. BXPW banked.

BXPW.png

Only going to be using daily staves, leading up to it, will make some more air orbs if needbe. The remainder of the planks (~2.5k) are still buying in GE (dat 4h). Apart from that, I'll be collecting the clay crap and turning it into robust glass ready to turn into vials or jars or whatever they're called.

Hoping to get 94 cons (maybe, depending on how fast I go) and 92 craft. After that I'll mine or some crap.

Solo floor. They leeched, I did stuff

Died more the other night, but had a shit layout and well [bad words]

Solo ramo = 5 deaths :D