My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

Fire Cape was on? ;)

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Very nice 12 month wrap-up and advance in levels!! :D

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

- Pengs done: 33200 Agility XP

- Troll Invasion done: 54584 Agility XP

- JOAT: 6823 Agility XP

Good day for my (formerly but soon to be once again) lowest skill.

Lowest levels:-

- 83 Hunter (107k to 84)

- 83 Agility (92.5k to 84)

- 83 Construction (75k to 84)

- 84 Runecrafting (270k to 85)

Why agility I hear you say, instead of putting all that beautiful xp on RC? Because it's shit. Well. They both are but agility pains me more at the moment. Anywho, I used my 20 minute surefooted burst, then decided to check on Loyalty Points to see what I could do. As a result I now have:-

- Greater surefooted (which gave me another 40 minutes at GAA)

- Greenfingers

- Five Finger discount

- Jack of Trades (but I already had that so...nerr).

Statue #12 will be completed upon reset tomorrow (adding cooking rocks). I'm then set to start working on #13:-

- 200 rocktail (+ urns) to cook. Been fishing in downtime between floors/when I'm tired.

- ~330 avantoe to clean (more planted)

- Farming herbs and morchellas (at least 4 herb runs per day)

- Agile through GSF blocks at GAA. Hopefully I'll be 84 this weekend

- Hunter through draconics with boost (all bar 1 Dink caught today, will get bonus tomorrow for added lulz)

Mostly I've been DGing and Farming lately. But I did get my first set of craft assists done. That beautiful free 30k xp :D

Except for 1 barrows run (3 chests) today, for a shittonne of unsellable runes...and a Dharok Helm (1.8m). Sorich.jpeg. Yeah. Hoping to farm back to 50m then kit out in some gear, or maybe buy a dragon pickaxe and work on 96 mining...I dunno.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Short update (no wall of text I promise)

- Statue 12 done. Half the rocks for 13 obtained

- 8k to 84 agile. Planning to get 84 agile, cons (70k off, have 2 SC hammers) and hunter (110k off, have to finish dinks for the week, will use bonus on draconics etc) at a similar time, which will also take me to 84+.

- Currently working on 85 agile and 113 DG.

- 1m dg since yesterdays RT tickover. Have a fairly regular "non-eoe" team that ends up doing 4-8 dgs in b2b. Should be 113 sometime soon ( :ohnoes: )

- Penis

Um. As for other developments...have not got a buttload of cash (and nearly 1k more avantoe ready to pot up and sell). Contemplating moving that into some skills, possibly buying a DPick and using up the 70-odd hours of juju mining pots I have...

Anywho. Pics to come later.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

How much is a "Buttload" of cash? :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Cool. 138.35 combat or gtfo.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Ok so the goals were pretty clearly defined. 84+ today (agile/hunter/cons all needing a level). First up I spent some time at SC getting a couple more hammers to work towards the Cons level (and more importantly cons rocks). The second game (fast sc mind you) lasted the entire counter, which was a first for me in FSC (and frustrating as hell). None the less, I got the hammers and stored them.

Anywho, first up was Agile. 40mins of Surefooted II got me the Agile rocks I had been seeking, as well as a level.

agile84-1.png

Beating The Pit and doubling up xp helped a great deal. Surprisingly enough, it wasn't as much of a grind today as usual. If this stays the same, I should have 85 sometime this week and Agile Top by the middle of next. Given that Hati and Skoll are ~10 days away, even if I don't have it by then, it won't be much longer.

From that, I went to pick up my woodcutting rocks. Took 2x Juju Woodcutting (3)s to get both rocks, the time period in which I scored 8 "special" mahogany logs (and 104 free mahogany planks). And excess planks that don't get banked I burn for xp (and usually rocks, but I got them last night whilst waiting on a floor). The planks, were obviously used with cons.

cons84-1.png

I continued on for another 20k or so as to finish off the hammer. Took ~80k (so just after level) to get both rocks. With SC hammers I have 85 banked.

Um lastly was Hunter. I had gotten the God Jadinkos yesterday, so it was just a matter of the standard 10. Noose-ing a Shadow Dink gave me the first rock, and the second came whilst hunting with the bonus. XP Bonus from all 13 dinks was worth ~20k, and I pullled ~80k xp in the subsequent half hour using the XP Boost, Zamorak Favour and Scentless potions. Unfortunately I lost the screenie xD

Currently working on:

- 112 DG

- 85 Agile

Oh well, I at least got one of the "working on" objectives ticked off. I had reached ~800k tokens, and with 810k to 112 DG, I dropped most of them into xp and then did some C2s

dg112.png

Tokening "even" levels doesn't bother me. There's no new floor and there are just times when I really cannot be bothered with DGing, like then. 4915k to Kalger, so really, 4400k because despite what I just said, I'm going to token the last part of it.

Did ~2hrs of Agile yesterday. Well, less, every time I started up SF something would happen. Computer crash, internet turning off, people needing help moving things...lulz were had. Anyways, 106k from 85, so hoping that either today or tomorrow I'll be working on Agile Top and as an extension of that, finishing Fremmy Elite by the end of the week.

nub.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Ok so, today's RSing, admittedly a lot of it, considering lack of work and no uni, was a sinusoidal mix of herb runs (+ morchellas when they are done + cactus spines) and agility. Fremmy elite has been bugging me, considering how close in actuality it is, compared to other goals (ie Karamja elite/Taskmaster with 89 RC).

Anywho, I digress. Much time was spent at gnome (made easier by having EoE'ers there to troll alch-agile-bot with). For teh most part, it was using SF2, but when I got close, I just gave up and took the failures. Eventually, I got this:-

agile85.png

From there, straight up, I grabbed 20 pies and ran off to Barb Advanced to start piling up some laps. Lasted 10 completed before Greenfingers ran out (I activate after herbs are planted, I seem to get less herbs with juju + GF than with just Juju, dat small samplesize). Anyways, I use GF when not agiling as an indicator of when herbs should be done.

When SF2 was reset, I ran off again to BAA. I love, love, love not having any issues in regards to failures, because without failures, I am able to squeeze 2 laps per pie half instead of one approx 1/3 of the time.

ba.png

Surprisingly enough, I did 266k (+7k xp from JOT) without any issues. Usually I find it a grindy skill (in RS? surely not!) but lately it has been rather cathartic given some of the DGs I've been in.

> 1 DG today, F56, P56, 0D, 28 minutes

> 160.5k

I take great, great, great issue with people having no sense of monster prioritisation when they are higher DG than me, but alas, that is a great rant for later.

Working on:

- Agile Top (Fremenik Elite Diary completion): 96/250 Laps, Thursday hopefully

- 87 Thieve (maybe)

Can't say for certain, because I haven't tried it properly, but the times I've been there with others and on a similar cycle, I usually act as if I'm duoing anyway, seems to work fine.

PP hasn't changed, duo is still better xp.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Did a bit of PP with Nerd, until life got in the way. Rearranging half our house like a baws. Anywho, solid 75k gained in no time, regardless of anything else. Anywho, 2 surefooted bursts + a little bit more time spent, and voila:

fremmyelly.png

The only task left for me to complete is double nats, so tentatively have set a goal of 89 RC, but given my hatred and all that, it's going to be a LONG while before I see that taskmaster emote. Because of the requirements needed to use the lamps, I decided to boost fishing/mining, skills that I don't love and take a while to get done.

fishing94.png

100k fishing

60k mining.

omnomnom

Statue #13 completed today upon reset with addition of cooking rocks. Next weeks collection already started (cook/fletch/herb, 1 farm/something) so hopefully I'll have those by Sunday (depends when I do the Jadinko set though).

Sold out another 125 seeds (well, more thanks to SoL but that's my basis) worth of avantoe. I immediately dumped cash onto skills. Purchased ~1.2k mahogany planks (~500 will go on rocks, the rest being stored for BXPW). I'm slowly building up a warchest for March bxp (and even if it doesnt happen, the collection is nice to have). I also am now fully geared for Hati's return on Tuesday.

hati.png

I was looking at ACP prices, then remembered I'm going to need the plate because of the gloves =D> Anywho, if the gloves last longer than that, I'll get more at a later date when I have reached another pile of cash. Hoping with ~750k to 90 to get pretty close to that, but w/e happens happens. Another day, another bunch of floors. Nothing spatula to write home about, a 33 and a 28 (the 28 was easily sub-25 had two people refused to end and instead do pot doors after boss etc). Whatevs. Been averaging 6 deaths/floor the last 2 days so 113 is going to take a bit longer than hoped.

Skoll boots will be used on agile, because it's the worlds best skill