My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

HAPPY NOW?

> looks at overall xp

> isn't an even 300M

NO

> looks at total level

> looks at overall xp

What a timewaster :P.

Could be 2400 total at that xp ;) (about 2460-2470 with 300m xp, the last 45 levels to max take 120m xp).

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

[hide]

HAPPY NOW?[/hide]

> looks at overall xp

> isn't an even 300M

NO

Maybe in the next hour or so you can love me

Mad Aussie is mad. Hit the decks, children.

COME AT ME

Boxing-Kangaroo.jpg

[hide]

HAPPY NOW?

> looks at overall xp

> isn't an even 300M

NO

[/hide]

> looks at total level

> looks at overall xp

What a timewaster :P.

Could be 2400 total at that xp ;) (about 2460-2470 with 300m xp, the last 45 levels to max take 120m xp).

[bleep] efficiency. Reported for trolling.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

After finishing Turm (and Fally elite) I bummed around a little doing some fletching for no reason other than I could. Once Friday reset ticked over, I was able to finish statue #9 (finished with Thieve rock obtained from PPing Ardy Knights). While working on the Thieve Rocks I got a summons and completed it (think it was Party Pete, but I'm not sure), which takes me to 12 or 13 completed. I'll find out soon enough.

In an effort to clear up some more bankspace, I decided it was a nice time to go and burn more vyre corpses. As it turns out, I'm a lot close than I realised to maxing flail (blisterwood) than I thought:-

vyrebook.png

Hmmm, during the last few days. Well, as the title of blog suggests, I passed 98 magic. Most of 97-98 was using polypore staff against Ganodermic creatures, with the exception of circus xp here and there, and the last 30k being from stringing amulets I had made for crafting rocks.

magic98.png

Since, I have been working on getting rocks for next weekend (1 RC, 2 Mining remain):-

- Agility: Pie'ing Gnome Advanced with Surefooted aura

- Smithing: Smelting gold ore into bars with gold smithing gauntlets

- Crafting: Smelting gold bars into amulets

- Woodcutting: Cutting mahoganies with use of WC Jujus in Tai Bwo village

- Firemaking: 1 click burning mahoganies (Tinder in toolbelt) with ring of fire and fire gloves on

- Cooking: Cooking raw fish (any banked) with urns in the cooking guild

- Fishing: Netting monkfish, which can be cooked next week for cook rocks

- Hunter: Draconics with use of Arctic Bear fammy, scentless pots and Zamorak Favour

- Fletching: Cutting maple longs

- Thieving: Spam p'pocketing master farmer in Ardy

- Farm: Herb runs

- Herblore: Cleaning herbs from herb runs

- Cons: Oak larders with SC hammer

- Mining: Will be doing concentrated gold with lava titan, gold mining suit (varry elite plate), urns and juju mining potions

- Runecrafting: Crafting bloods using daily hood tele

While on cons rocks, I passed another milestone:-

cons83.png

Before I went for Draconics, I completed the weekly "catch all" task, including the God Jadinkos, for the xp bonuses (19.5k xp, plus a spare witchdoctor skirt). 25 minutes of draconics (and commons as I had no striped vines to ward off with) netted nearly 90k xp. I'm starting to enjoy the skill...strangely enough.

Current Goals:

- 92 mining: 103k xp away. A bit over an hour worth of Conc Gold, plus rock turn in will pull this in, hopefully tomorrow

- 82 Hunter: 82k away. 30 minutes or so of Draconics will get me past this

Currently Working On:

- 88 Smithing for Ardy and Fremmy elite. Making Adamant arrows using SC hammers. Currently the cost is at 2.52gp/xp, but the market for adamant heads (and bars for that matter) is quite volatile, so this will change quickly change. Doing 2-3 games of SC at a time for hammers, using them up, then heading to ganos or dragons to remake money lost.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Filled up my statue today, with all but cooking rocks (have to wait until Saturday to rebuild, which will be #10). 133k xp put on in ~15 seconds, not that bad as far as I'm concerned (but all those 99 skills and the wasted xp :o ). Anyways, with that all done, I decided it was time to work on mining.

lrcgear.png

If I have any horn potential, obviously I switch that out for Fally Elite. Dragon Pickaxes that I use are all loans from various people, I try not to mine without it really. Generally, my setup is 4 juju mining pots, 8 urns. That gives me two columns to click down for dropping (can't get my mousekeys to work properly).

Yes, Q, I know I should be using superheats :P

During the downtime with both southn gold veins both being down (3-4 minutes at the moment), I've been fishing rocktail (kill a couple of LRCreatures, have fishing rod in TB). Gained ~90k Mining XP and 3.9k fishing xp while my second lava titan was up.

Anywho, about halfway through the second lava titan of the day:-

mining92.png

As you can see, the tentative goal is 97, probably going to drop to 96, that way I have easy boost to all effigies (without forking out 50k for a mature dwarven). With ~60 hours of juju pots currently, I should be good to get the level when I use up all the pots.

Current Short-Term Goals:

- 93 Fishing: Got F3-29 left to c2 rush. With 65k to level and ~10k from F1-2, I should be right to get over the line. If not, I'll finish up at rocktails.

- 82 Hunter: Draconics with scentless and zamorak favours (providing I still have some). Been putting this off, but should be able to get it after work tomorrow.

- 86 Smithing: Have almost enough gold ores now to smelt or superheat to level.

Oh yeah. Passed 300m ttl xp. Selling efficiency.

Old pic from bot nuke week:-

doublearmahilt.jpg

Song of the day:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYQQzw4-NSg

Should be using gold mining chestplate & more urns really.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Sold up my herbs from the last ~10 days of farming (not including Torstol, still deciding whether to make more overloads). I decided to make them into unf's on account of having Scroll of Cleansing and the bonus - of course - means more money.

HerbSale1.png

~3.9m made in the WORST SKILL OF ALL. That put me back above 20m cash, which I squandered some of buying Torags for ZGWD trip tonight. Once we're doing I'm reselling and moving onto something good.

Got 86 smithing today (pic later when I get back on my craptop) smelting golds that I mined on the way to 92.

---- So I finished ZGW trip with this post half done ----

2x Shard (2) splits (~49k ea)

1x ZS split (~1.5ea)

Assorted cash drops

~200k in blood and death runes not included in PC

Other junk

~3m made. ~300k spent in pots.

Seeds to farm and sell off hnnnnnng

I had a hilarious and somewhat overthetop rant written about the last couple of days, but due to Mr Backspace "lol instead of deleting im changing browser pages", lost it all. So here, have so pix.

fishing93.png

C2 F3-29 (having previously done f1-2) netted ~130k fish xp (3 no-fish dgs, 3 100+ fish dgs), and I passed 93 about three quarters of the way through. Unboosted nouristed, yes ty. With 2 occs to do (hopefully today) before reset, the next c2 reset isn't far off.

hunter82.png

In between the floors (not doing a whole c2 reset in a row, because I enjoy the remaining shreds of my sanity), I decided to go finish hunter off, as it was still bugging me a fair bit. With 77k to the level, I went and hunted common+draconic jadinkos with arctic bear, scentless potions and zamorak favours. With no stripy vines left, I had to deal with the pain of commons, but none the less. In the 28 minutes the bear was spawned I made 74kxp. With no desire to hunt more, I finished the level with JOT book from the day.

All skills 82+, and now a race between agile and hunter to get to 83 (which will make 4 skills on 83).

Early this morning, went to ZGW again for a duo. No splittable drops, but one again, still came out on top. Blood and death runes, addy arrows (p++), yaking ashes and a pile of lantadyme, all led to *profit*.

zammy21122011.png

The lantas turned into ~70 unf pots and sold.

Weekly reset coming up, so circus and jadinko weekles will fall today, TOG and Penguins tomorrow.

Currently working on:-

- 83 Agile (trying out Flash powder)

- 83 Hunter

- 85 Thieving

- 88 Smith (Still)

Commons increase xp rates actually ;). Congratulations on the levels :).

Not a lot got done today. I tried smelting more gold (did about 900 more) before giving up, selling out and buying out 4.5k addy bars. This is enough for 88 with SC hammers (5/9 already collected) which will put me in stew distance of Ardy Elite and Dwarven (m) distance of Fremmy elite (leaving just agile top to get).

Smithing addy arrowheads. At current prices (tested the market), I lose about 500gp/bar (so with sc hammers that's 4gp/xp), which worked out at about 2.3m for 88. And given that I have been earning that bossing pretty easily lately (and that with yak, I can make that at dragons in what, about an hour) I don't mind too much. And besides, the xp lamps at the end of the tunnel are more than worth it.

Spent some more time at HH today. Got the combo of Zammy dinks in ~2 minutes, but haven't been able to get anything on Sara or Guthix, so I'll go back tomorrow during work and try again.

DnD day tomorrow:-

- 10 dinks (+3 gods hopefully)

- Circus

- Pengs (toss up between agile and RC)

- TOG (which will go on Hunter unless I get my ass into gear and drop some serious xp)

If I drop 32 peng points (this week and next) and JOAT books for the rest of the year, I'll get 84 RC. BUT, I am in serious need of 85 agile to begin works on the Agile Top (completion of Fremmy Elite). Might just bite the bullet and go on agile.

Commons increase xp rates actually ;). Congratulations on the levels :).

Well that's good I guess. And TY :P

:/

Next time...

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Gratz on cape of fire. :thumbup:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Obtained the remaining 4 hammers I needed for 88 smith and set about losing my shit buy smithing addy arrowheads and flipping them back into the GE. Surprisingly enough, most of them that have sold (still have ~20k more to get rid of, thanks GE limit) have sold at insane prices (210ish) meaning that my losses were much less than expected. By the time the rest are sold, I might only be down 1m.

smith87.png

As ambler (and the title change) noted. FIRE CAPE. FIRE CAPE. (Which also completed the Karam Elite task).

lavacape.png

Switched between Arma Storm and PPS (mainly pps, AS for things that were pissing me off).

87 and 88 Smithing finally passed (thank goodness). From there, I went and learnt how to make a hasta, and Dwarven (m) boosted for the Frem Task and made a range pot which leaves Agile Body for Fremmenik Elite.

From there, I went to Ardy for some stewing. 4x -1 and 1x +3. Of course, the +3 was what I was after:-

ardyelite.png

The 200k in reward xp was spent on prayer (719k from 96 and 138 combat). The only two skills I wanted to get the xp in were RC and Agile, and being that they were sub-85, it failed big time :D

426/428 Tasks completed. Left to complete are;-

- Double natures

- Agile Top.

I'll be getting RC up using JOAT/Pengs/Troll invasion. Planning to stop at 88 and try to stew from there. Agile will be levelled in a similar fashion (most likely) but also doing GAA sessions with Surefooted Aura (possibly upgrading to T2 later in coming monthes).

eliteset.png

Gratz on cape of fire. :thumbup:

<3:

87 Smithing put me onto 2350 Total. I decided to take a look at my stats, considering it was a nice multiple of 25.

- Total xp (as of an hour ago when I noted it down): 302,863,873m

- Average xp/skill: 12114554xp (rounded down, because jagex loves their floor function).

- Average level by experience: 98

- Average level by total level: 94

ALL THAT XP WASTE

Currently working on:

- Generating enough income for 96 prayer (703k remaining)

- 99 Magic (970K)

Ok so, TY to Oct for helping me repair my ganodermic. Sold just below what I bought it for (and considering I DIY the flakes) meaning I lost very little on the charges used for the FC. Being back up to nearly 30m cash pile, I thought it was about time I did the unthinkable:-

96prayer.png

96 prayer and 138 combat in ~2-3 hours

Baws.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Congratulations :thumbsup:.

thieve85.png

Mini-goal compeleted. Took a bit over 40 minutes to get the 130k I needed for the level. Going to make a run at 90 sometime in the near future. It's cheap, relatively easy, fairly fast and will break another effigy combo that I have no luck with at the moment open for exploitation.

Last night I purched 2k mahogany planks (85 con w/sc hammers) and gear for 99 mage using Livid Farm. Unfortunately, after an hour of LF I lost my mind so I've flicked back to stringing (selling waste).

99 Mage is ~6 hours away, and given the rate of energy dump I've had lately, this means it'll probably be tomorrow, but possibly tonight (7pm)

Working on:-

- 99 Mage

- Collecting SC Hammers (~12) for 85 construction

- Rebuilding cashpile to 20m (Ganoderps, Dailies, Herb Runes)