My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

hunterface.png

K. Definitely getting 79tomorrow (15k off). Rostered off tomorrow, and everyone is away for the weekend so possibly 80, dependant on my patience etc. That or 110 dg.

Quitting bad. You quit then you owe all money to Ambler's turmoil charity. Kthxbaidontquit.

Selling dbones, 1gp.

Those are some nice legs.

Can I feel them?

Hnnnnnnng.

Birthday on Tuesday. Zomg getting old.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

So, after getting 79 hunter, and having got witchy mask/legs, I figured I should go back for more. Then realised, I actually should be scavenging for as much weekly xp as possible, given my hunter exploits yesterday. As a result, I left off for SC to get some hammers (ended up with 3), to the GE for oak planks (cheap, tsup) and off to POH for some rage. Took ~55k xp for the first set of rocks, which finished statue #9 (I think), and back on for #8 straight away.

statue.png

- RC rock doing bloods with the hood

- Hunter rock from draconics (burning through the Hunter pots, but alas, worth it)

- Cons doing oak and teak planks

- WC from cutting teaks with Juju Pots, adze and urns. Managed to get 4 'special' teak logs, which provided planks for cons

- Smithing from gold -> gold bars

- Craft from gold bars -> unstrung ammies

- Fish with monkfish

- Agile @ Gnome Advanced, using surefooted

- Herblore making last of my extreme attack

- Fltech with maple and yew unstrung bows

- Mining @ Lava Flow, while I was watching TV

Not an overly large amount of xp gained today, but definitely achieved some stuff. Hoping to have the last of the rocks finished by tomorrow, and 80 hunter (cape) by Sunday, possibly also 110 DG.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

0.72% if you were born in a leap year, like my sexy self.

1992 was your year, right?

I think than year was a leap-year.

1992 was not my year

1992 was a leap year

So, turns out you can't build a previous weeks statue and a new one in the same week (probably should've known that already, but alas). Finished up statues rock collection today:-

- Second RC from hood bloods

- Second Hunter rock from Draconics

- Second Herbloremaking Sara Bews

- One farm rock from herb run, the second picking papayas

- Thieving from Ardy knights, which also gave me a court case

- FM burning maples in POH (from kingdom)

- Cooking from 1 inv of tuna

115k xp from adding the rocks, with 6k from hunter to come upon weekly reset. Not bad.

Thieved ardy knights, because I had wanted a Summons (obviously), and got a Batch 2.

Rainbowafro4.png

I *think* I've only got 5 left to do, but either way, not too shabby.

5 floors today:-

-Warp row (3 floors), all surv prod for ~420kxp. All George floors, which resulted in 2 dreads and 1 Blink, most upsetting

-2 Occs - 1 SurvProd F44 (Runebound), and a 1 death TF which involved 5 b2b hard disconnects (nice modem working). Now 2.2m from 110 (15.6m from 113).

-40 minutes spent @ Draconics earlier netted ~75k xp (without warding off normal dinks, because I cbf'd getting more vines). Had been working on the theory they were 81 hunter for some reason, so kept boosting with hunt pot early (mfw). 75k to 80, so with ToG to do, 2 jack of trade books and some more patience, dat 80 cape tomorrow.

-Finally, logged into 117, 30 seconds later, I logged out with 30k more herb xp. Love assists. Love love love. 775k to cape, could *possibly* have it before christmas/current p2p expiration (still undecided on abadonment), but not going to push it too hard (twhs)

hunter80-1.png

All skills 80+.

Spent another hour hunting, draconics + commons as you can see. ~118.5kxp/hour, whilst significantly less than it could be, still pretty decent (in my eyes atleast). For a skill that I've hated so far, this has been relatively easy, and hasn't much felt like a grind. Meh. Dunno what I'm gunna go for now, until I figure out a solid new goal I'll probably keep hunting to 81 and DGing properly

Inb4getturmoilah.

Congratulations :thumbsup:.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Troll invasion, peng points spent and just general spill over of "wooh 80s cape" from yesterday. Was feeling silly, so I decided to throw Troll Invasion points on Smithing, for ~48kxp. I finished off the level by smelting ~300 gold bars from gold ore mined previously.

smith84.png

LT goal of 89 for Fremmy/Ardy elite (and Varrock of course). The penguin points were spent on Runecrafting (shock horror) for 32.8kxp. With 138k left for 83, I could possibly have it by the end of the year if I manage to score an effigy or two, abut alas, not going to hold my breath.

Took my (rather depressing) best of bank, which is stupidly low, but with throusands of untradable pots I'm not feeling *too* bad about it (unf pots would easily hit ~15m in value). Hmm also forgot about the large sum of cash in Kingdom. Whoops.

bob.png

I have ~2k fire surges, so I'm considering going to glacors or ganoderps and trying to make money. (Ganos for the seeds, but yeah, not sure). With ~220k for 97 mage, I do have the surges to level, just whether I can make the money for more etc.

Birthday on Tuesday. Hopefully some mad drops n shit will happen to make me super birthday rich.

You beat me to 80+ :'( Oh well...at least I'll get 79+ today.

:D 81+ tomorrow hopefully. Get dat 80s cape tbh.

Troll invasion, peng points spent and just general spill over of "wooh 80s cape" from yesterday. Was feeling silly, so I decided to throw Troll Invasion points on Smithing, for ~48kxp. I finished off the level by smelting ~300 gold bars from gold ore mined previously.

smith84.png

LT goal of 89 for Fremmy/Ardy elite (and Varrock of course). The penguin points were spent on Runecrafting (shock horror) for 32.8kxp. With 138k left for 83, I could possibly have it by the end of the year if I manage to score an effigy or two, abut alas, not going to hold my breath.

Took my (rather depressing) best of bank, which is stupidly low, but with throusands of untradable pots I'm not feeling *too* bad about it (unf pots would easily hit ~15m in value). Hmm also forgot about the large sum of cash in Kingdom. Whoops.

bob.png

I have ~2k fire surges, so I'm considering going to glacors or ganoderps and trying to make money. (Ganos for the seeds, but yeah, not sure). With ~220k for 97 mage, I do have the surges to level, just whether I can make the money for more etc.

Birthday on Tuesday. Hopefully some mad drops n shit will happen to make me super birthday rich.

You beat me to 80+ :'( Oh well...at least I'll get 79+ today.

:D 81+ tomorrow hopefully. Get dat 80s cape tbh.

Well once my girlfriend leaves today I will get 95 Fishing and 79 RC. I work 10P-6A tonight but tomorrow I think I will grind 80 RC. :x

Turnpikes.png

Not as much, surprisingly found it a lot more soothing than a chore (oh god, going to end up going for the cape noow aren't I?). I spent one arctic bear last night hunting chins (~140 of them) which made a little bit of cash, but definiutely going to be using draconics for xp. I haven't been using ZF, but I do believe I have 5-6 stored. Once I get to 81 (and it'll probably be the new week anyway) I'm inclined to work on getting a pile of the Zammy vines.

Yeah they help a lot. I did ~240k xp/hr with ZF at lvl 85-87 which wasn't too bad. I'll have to go get more ZF before too long though. I use a setup of 4 juju hunter (4) and 8 ZF (4) w/ 4 or 5 arctic bears. Lets you stay there for quite a while.

Trollbomber.png

Yeah they help a lot. I did ~240k xp/hr with ZF at lvl 85-87 which wasn't too bad. I'll have to go get more ZF before too long though. I use a setup of 4 juju hunter (4) and 8 ZF (4) w/ 4 or 5 arctic bears. Lets you stay there for quite a while.

I've been doing 2 arctic bears at a time, and 2 juju (3)s, mainly because I've had trouble sticking to RS for more than an hour at a time for the last couple of weeks (outside of dungescape of course). One I get to 81 I'll likely camp zammys for a level or so.

That said, I have been playing a bit more so, never know, mind end up doing 2-3 hour blocks of hunting at a time.

Spent some time @ Ganodermics this morning. 2 sticks, a buttload of spores and flakes (which are selling pretty well).

ganoderpsge1.png

GE obviously doesn't show all the gains, having sold in blocks, but nonetheless. After surge costs, I'm up ~1.7m on the trips, ~130k mage xp (leaving me currently 95k to 97).

Having reached 20m cash pile (again), I decided to throw cash at Dragon Bones (shockingly enough). I need ~17.7k for turmoil, so if I do 1k blocks and rebuild I'll be there soon enough. (Unless someone donates a whole lot of bones/cash for my birthday :P )

Song of the day:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFNc9jrkY4I

Good day yesterday. Ganoderps made ~4m before costs (~1.5m spent on runes and stuff like that), banked a pile of dbones. After that, I leveled range (87, pic somewhere to appear later). Occ row with clan netted ~270kxp (1816k to 110), and last night a friend and I did 3 sui/lee floors, so made another 2.5m for...dying lots. A month of those, and boom turm.

Birthday today. Gunna go kill some shit and hope Jagex is feeling kind