My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

After using the dragonkin lamps (x3) yesterday on Agile, I was left sitting ~50k from 80, so I used last nights (read: 16) peng points on rc for 31.2k (~80k for 79). This morning, ended up doing pengs on w71 not long after reset, 32 peng points + circus lead to:-

agile80.png

Obviously, as (poorly) scribbled, this was also 2.3k total (huge party), and leaves only RC (78) and Hunter (76) under 80. I headed to HH and did one arctic bear worth of jadinko hunting, got about 30k xp (the fact that I lasted that long is huge, because I bloody hate hunter). In the mean time, I also started working on getting Agile Legs. Only getting 1 lap/pie half (on rare occasions 2 laps), but with friends providing cheap pies, and me buying surefooted tomorrow, I don't really mind. I'm going to have to get 85 (86) at some point for Fremmy Elite anyway...

Was a very "skiller" day. I headed to W88 with Mining Golds CC to try and get some mining done (sitting ~137k from 91, which will open up easily boosted 93 effigies), ended up not sticking around long due to a lack of people combined with not wanting to deal with the LR Creatures being tossbags.

Only the one slayer task today, 194 Hellhounds (22.5k), but with the amount of Slay XP I've been gaining I can afford to slack off a little. New task sitting in waiting is 226 Gargs, which is good, do enjoy the task and get good blue charms.

Liquidated some more stuff from the bank to invest in skilling. Ended up paying inflated prices (due to bots being gone and people stocking up) but I am happy to have. Used ~380 Obsiden Charms gained from TzHaar tasks, 80 water talis and a truckload of Yak-Hides tonight (with ~3.3k swamp toads and ~1.1k unicorn horns banked) for 508k xp. This led to:-

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.png

Currently sitting a just over 900k for the cape/steel titan, with charms banked for 795k (and seconds for the majority of this). Hoping that with some decent slayer tasks, that 99 will be achieved this weekend.

Tonight, have been running around a little. Found familiarisation, but died ~3/4 of the way through so ended up with 35 minutes of triples, which wasn't too bad, and with both Overload (4)s and (3)s banked, I have a perfect timer. Charms gained was:- 4BL (Last kill after 3x ran out), 132 Crim, 36 Gold and 9 Green (~61k worth of charms). The bonus also gave the goodie box, which had 104 wolf bones and 3 kyatt furs which sold for ~70k cash.

Nukescape is goodscape.

Get those 2 slayer levels and be a slayer boss.

I'd hit it...

once you get 99slaynoob

Slayer is for nubs!

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Slayer tasks today:-

Gargoyle

Greater Demon

Dark Beast

Hellhound

Dust Devil (tossing up whether to start this now or later)

2x Effigies:-

- 91 Mining, 93 Construction*, 95 Farming, 97 Firemaking

- 91 Firemaking, 93 Construction*, 95 Farming, 97 Summoning (using to level up)

2x 95 effiges + assist (ty saru) + tree checks: +107k farm xp (ie 2.5 days cut off time to 99)

Lamp on Effigycrafting (+23k)after 99 summ) which has me 67k from 79 (26k after I use JOAT and the dragonkin lamp).

Oh and this:-

99summ.png

898k worth of charms and seconds (brb blank pouches). 900k to cape...oh and that Gorged Summoning effigy. Was talking to friend, said "effigyget, 97 summ" next kill, TYVM dbs.

Spent a little bit more time @ Gnome Adv. Gained 10k xp (so that's what, 8 laps?), going to go back more frequently after fnishing off Summoning, really work on the agile gear.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Behind the computer screen, Llort rubs his hands evily (with lotion) at his plans coming to fruition.

e.gif

God you summoning has gone up fast :x

So close to 99 slayer as well. Go Go Go ll0rt!

TROLEFACE.png

=D

Title update gives it straight away, so [bleep] it, here's the pic (dat pro level-up location)

datlevele-1.png

- No slayer as of yet (about to start on Dusties task).

- Effigy lamp spent on RC (+23k or there abouts).

I bought Surefooted today, so now have motivation to do the GAA course for the agile legs. 23 laps in half an hour, not bad (probably could do better but hey, sue me). Currently sitting @ 50/250 laps (20% of the way huzzah). Got "the pit" random, failed miserably, but +1k agile xp is aight. 30 minutes @ GAA + the pit for 18k xp. Sad.

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnng cape cape cape.

Edit: 42 minutes to kill 228 dusties.

[bleep]ing yes.

Congrats on steel titan!! :)

Awesomest familijar.

Nice blog style :P

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

Congrats on steel titan!! :)

Awesomest familijar.

Nice blog style :P

xD thanks.

Would be 1000x better if we had textwrap. That'd be smexi.

So, I guess, it's update time (IE gotta keep blog on page one). Big slayer day today, had some extremely fast tasks, and some extremely high xp tasks today:-

220px-Dark_beast.PNG

- 159 Hellhound

- 109 Vyrewatch

- 145 Hellhound

- 225 Dark Beast

- 154 Greater Demon

- 152 Dark Beast

- 170 Blue Dragon

(About to start Blue Drags, Yak Banking engage. <3 Spirit Cape).

Total XP (before bds) = 151077xp (169369 after). The first three tasks were done early this morning having woken up extremely early and being unable to get back to sleep, so I was able to get a fair bit in.

1 Effigy (sad - from second hellhound task): 91 Cook, 93 Farm, 95 Smith*, 97 Summoning.

The farming step was made even more valuable by the fact I couldn't get an assist done in farm today, but when I offered herb was rushed (free 30k herb, that 300k+ saved).

Dragonkin Lamp used (of course) on RunEffigycrafting, which led to:-

rc79.png

I'm 8 DK lamps from 80, but given that Troll Invasion resets in 2 days. and I'm using JOAT xp tome on RC, this should be done fairly quickly. (183k to 80, 120k from JOAT + PH&S + TI this week, bit more using hood etc).

Tracker:-

Avg Slayer XP for 31/12 Completion:- 30301xp/day

Avg Slayer XP for 30/11 Completion:- 60602xp/day

Given that my AVG daily xp gain in slayer since the start of my RT profile is 66,293xp/day, it's plausible.

Furthermore, having averaged 74082xp/day this month so far (that last day will make a huge difference), with 3 days bringing less than 6k xp, it's looking seriously close.

(Apologies for the maths, t'is my maths teacher side/desire to have a plan of attack shining through). The "tracker" I'll put at the bottom of each post to see if it drops or increases as we get closer.

And if you're crazy enough to have read through the maths (I know you have <3), have some SvsS:-

spyvsspy1-495x689.jpg

Small (read: bump) update. Been (derrr) slaying a lot again, lots of downtime with minimal shifts and uni finishing up.

I have installed FRAPS and some video editing software on my PC, so hopefully in the next day or two, I can set up a VLOG of me trolling you all my exploits rather than a wall of text.

In the mean-time:-

Tasks since last update:-

Gargoyle

Greater Demon

Vyrewatch

Terror Dogs

Black Demon

Hellhound

Dark Beast

Gargoyle

Vyrewatch

Suqah

Greater Demon

Been trolled pretty hard, no effigies, sitting at 14 (I believe) tasks dry.

Incoming levels:-

98 Slayer (405k away, should be done by Sunday at the latest)

98 Farm (136k away, Friday given assists everyday and spirit trees are fully grown)

Avg Slayer XP for 31/12 Completion:- 27220xp/day (down 3081xp from last update)

Avg Slayer XP for 30/11 Completion:- 56316/day (down 4286xp from last update)

:o

Hopefully Fraps will work then because that would be awesome. You could even make a mini-montage of the slayer tasks you have done instead of listing them all :)

So close to 99 Slayer and Farming, GL!

DID SOMEONE SAY MONTAGE?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQvNu8LoTo0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fWJX02iV7k&feature=channel_video_title

Sound was busted, sadly. But you get the point (ie running in circles and killing shit).

After the video, had a nechs task which produced an effigy (22 task dry streak broken) and 86k mage xp (barrage <3333)

- 91FM, 93WC, 95 Crafting*, 97 Farming (effigy to go on RC).

25k Farm and 5k Herb assist today, 1 spirit tree checked, another still growing, sitting a touch over 45k till 98, hopefully the tree will be done by tomorrow and I can have a sexy level up pic.

246k to 98 slayer. Friday, Saturday at the latest.

Still haven't figured out the sound issues, so, balls to that.

170px-Steel_titan.png

DnD's/Dailies done today.

- Troll Invasion: Steel titan is absolutely [bleep]ing amazing. Ripped through it with little issue, for 49.5k RC xp

- Jack of Trades (not a DnD but who cares) done in 58 seconds for 6.2k RC xp. I poke men in edge on each style with rapier, superheat a silver ore, craft a tiara, cut 2 logs, burn one fletch another and boom, done. Easiest 6.2k RC xp in the game.

- Pengs. 16 points for 31.6k RC xp

- Surefooted for 20 minutes of GAA. Now up to 160 laps (legs plix)

+115k RC xp on the day, factoring in the trips with the hood (free bloods ty) and a DK Lamp, leaving me ~25k from 80, so I'll have it by Sunday using hood teles for bloods and JOAT books.

TOG:-

tog.png

+12.3k Hunter xp

Problem.jpg?1236877228

Assists:-

- 20k Herb

- 10k farm

Substantially more people offering farm than usual today @ 117 DG so went with the herb xp (no complaints here). 32k to 98 farm, 5 pineapple trees planted, should definitely have it tomorrow.

+108k Slayer Xp, some pretty frustrating tasks (220+ dusties, firegiants and warped torts). Gargoyles were nice enough to drop an effigy though (91 mining, 93 wc, 95 Craft*, 97 Summoning)

Warning: Maths follows

Avg Slayer XP for 31/12 Completion:- 23980xp/day (down 3240xp from last update)

Avg Slayer XP for 30/11 Completion:- 52572xp/day (down 3744xp from last update)

Effigy this morning from dusties:- 91 Farm, 93 Fletch, 95 Smith*, 97 Crafting.

Dumped the lamp on..yep, Effigycrafting.

rc80.png

This leaves Hunter (76) as my only skill below 80. The Cape of 10s (80) is going to be a goal in the future, but I just cannot stand hunter at the moment, even with the lack of bots and the price of red chins being through the roof. The 93 Fletching took me past 15m xp, which is a nice little milestone, and means I've picked up atleast 3m now (2m after + 1m before 99 with assists) through effigies and alike.

Speaking of assists, finally got my shit together today, and was lucky enough to score a 97 farm assist after ~15 seconds @ Daemon 117. A fellstalk run after this and boom:-

farming98.png

I priced 99 using yews/palms/calquats, no thanks. Gunna use any tree seeds I get from kingdom and just mosey my way to the cape with assists and farming herbs for 99 herb. Got 6 spirit saplings (on top of the 2 growing). Either way, ~15th December is looking good for the cape.

And of course, the big one.

Tasks:- Dusties, Vyrewatch, (Canceled dags), Vyrewatch, Des Wyrms, Dark Beasts (hnnnnng), Gargoyles (currently working on). +129k Slay XP today.

Towards the end of the overloaded and piety-ed DBs task:-

slayer98.png

SO FREAKING CLOSE. Here's a snippet of the junk I've collected in the last ~10 days or so:-

junk.png

Going to keep hoarding until 99 then either drop the cash into cons or mage. Hmm.

Oh yes, last moment of "wut". 111 more tasks and I quit slaying for good.

slayer555.png

Warning: Maths follows

Avg Slayer XP for 31/12 Completion:- 21892xp/day (down 2088xp from last update)

Avg Slayer XP for 30/11 Completion:- 49038xp/day (down 3534xp from last update)