My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

keyedf41.png

[bleep].

Big blowup with a few doors left, someone left.

Lose strong gatherers pot for door, meant had to make a new one

Ended up keying because no one else would.

[cabbage] floor all round

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Updated goals and shizz.

Working on 90 fishing (well, 91 really, but 90 as a stepping stone and for morays in dg)

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

First farm run of the day.

jujufarmrun1.png

FEELS%20GOODMAN.jpg

Sold 1.6k monkfish, bought 1 torstol, 8 lanta, 4 dwarf seeds. BXP speculation has taken me over, but that said, I like building my herb stash regardless.

First torstol/dwarfs run (1T, 4DW) = 14 torstol, 38 dwarfweed. Big profit. xD

fish87.png

1200 monkfish today. Sold today's haul for a mage seed and a calquat seed (cash left over). Gearing pretty heavily in case of a BXPW announcement. Now all I have left that I *must* acquire is a final palm seed. Then it is onto smashing through farm runs and building a crazy herb pile. All subsequent cash is likely to be flooded into seconds/herb seeds/etc but undoubtedly I'll lose focus and spend it on other rubbish.

Last of the tree seeds for any bxp have been bought. 2.7x -> 487k farm xp (smexi).

Another 180k fishing xp today. Reeled in another 500k worth, 120k going to the palm seed.

Bank rebuild in motion.

Gained 89 fishing this morning. Lazynub forgot to screencap. At the xp rates I've been getting, the last 477k to level should take 3 days or so. Yes, monks aren't efficient, but they are making me money. Yes I could make money in the time extra time spent. RAH.

In other news.

Make me a sandwich.

dg101.png

mining89.png

f30130811k.png

f31130811k.png

f30 was a disaster.

DC'd midway for a good 5 minutes (game crash, client wouldnt reload). F31 first time I've keyed a 5-survi. Usually end up dying >.>

BRB getting a 91 mining effigy and cracking the crap outta it.

Decided to get uni

recents.png

88summ.png

Burned through all my golds and ~1500 crims of my stupidly large pile. Having no seconds means very little advantage on BXPW but hey, such is life, right?

Then decided to finish mining goal

90mining.png

Now, I've set up for BXPW with a max (6p, 5m, 1c, 2s) tree run, followed by logout/sleep (because it starts at ~11pm Aus) login with another tree run (5y) then making ~4k pots, crafting ~1k battlestaves, stringing ~2k ammies then pplunder til 1.1x =o

Hoping for 95 herb (min) and 95 farm, possibly 84 craft.

The_Branches_of_Darkmeyer_reward_scroll.png

4th attempt on Darkmeyer boss. 500LP overload heal saved my ass bigtime.

Not my *favourite* quest, the boss was annoying, but it's done. Questcape back <3

runecraft75.png

1 xp tome from quest. Other 2 went on summoning.

Got 97 fm last night.

Currently 774k from 98. Considering changing it up for a while and burning the logs I have in my bank.

Sold the bones I had for ~1.2m on account of being unable to get pyrelords at a *decent* price. Jad lair is pretty baws for xp anyway.

99fum.png

Boom

+487k farm xp (reached 95 farm)

+1.4m herb xp (93-95) - 55 overloads made :D

~100 minuets on the timer so far.

Planted 1 orange tree (for herb habitat hunting later) and 5 yew trees checkable when i wake up, for another 80k farm xp give or take.

With 895,233xp left for 96, it's going to be close. Got 1k sara brews to make, 1.2k sup+ext att and other assort rubbish. It'll be a tight finish. Whatever is left I can make up with assists I guess.

After the pots are all done, on to stringing ammies!

GODSPEED LOLKATTERS.

join the harpies pls.

congratz on all the crazy exp gains, good luck with farming/herby!! :) :thumbsup:

WqvZe.png

92 Fishing | 92 Firemaking | 92 Dungeoneering | 99 Cooking

100% FTP | 800+ Total | 19 Combat

Optima dies.. prima fugit. .::. Forever a Harpy

Bought another 50 overloads, got 110 (3) banked now, gunna go corp or some crap I dunno. 2.1m herb xp and currently sitting at about 3:15 in. Also did another wood tree (yews) check for a glorious 75k more xp.

TOO INFINITY

And beyond

Or something.

Bumping with a fairly mundane update. Been slaying, hoping to get the last 18k for 94 before bed (3-4 hours away). Should be easy, but might end up trailing off into the unknown. My planned attack on hunter folded quickly. Jadinkos peeve me no end, unfortunately because at this level they (to me) are pretty good xp.

Thinking of beginning to make a weekly vlog update sort of thing. Watch this space D: