My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

I voted for Livid Farm. You should be doing it now though before you get 99 farm.

Problem.jpg?1236877228

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

raceyouto90scape

K. Let me just do some maths. 110 dragonkin lamps to 90 RC.

ETA December 2012.

trollface.jpg?1296494117

Nearly there! I'm actually Farming Yews/Palms/Calquats right now...it's an on-going process toward 90..

I've been farming whatever seeds I can get my hands on. Yews/pines/calquat and 2 spirits growing atm, but I'm out of wood seeds till next I collect kingdom. Contemplated dropping cash for yew/palms but would cost me like, 11m for 99 (ie: no thanks)

I voted for Livid Farm. You should be doing it now though before you get 99 farm.

Problem.jpg?1236877228

:L Brb 99 slayer then livid farm :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

Gz on max cape narbins

Voted hunter, get that 80 cape :)

BUT HUNTING IS A BOT SKILL.

Owait :(

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

A bunch of random crap (read: XP WASTING) today before getting back into the swing of things. Having dumped my slayer tab yesterday, I decided it was about time I cleared up another 9 spots, so I bought a pile of maple pyre logs, and set about burning all the vyre corpses I had collected on task recent. By the time I was finished, I had:-

vyre.png

Not a huge deal, but it was good to clear the bank. Going to collect the last 124 while I'm still slaying, and wipe that out (that Trimmed Comp req :ohnoes: :ohnoes: ) Yak definitely made it much, much easier (still enraging though).

As usual, I was disappointed by the loot, came out just about even, there are a few things not in the PC because they stacked with out crap in my bank, but nonetheless, here's the pic:-

vyre1.png

From there, went to do my 20 minute spell of snoring Agility at GAA. Thankfully, these things happened:-

agile81.png

legs.png

Going to keep punching away at 85 with the daily 20-40 minutes of Surefooted and weekly circus.

Tasks so far today:-

Nechryael

Abyssal Demon

Dust Devil (e)

Gargoyle (e)

Effigy #1: 91 Wc, 93 Herb, 95 Smith*, 97 Cons* (thanks deo <3).

Effigy #2: 91 Wc, 93 Craft*, 95 Farm (960k to 99 omnomnom, 8/12 comp), 97 Cons*

2 effigies + JOAT + Hood for 59.2k RC xp. Rapidly approaching 81 (74k away, should easily have it by the end of the weeK).

Lastly:-

Mime_prosecution_reward.png

10 cases down, not sure which I have left, but it's nice to be close to knocking them off.

Warning: Maths follows

Avg Slayer XP for 31/12 Completion:- 18784xp/day (down 3108xp from last update)

Avg Slayer XP for 30/11 Completion:- 44100xp/day (down 4938xp from last update)

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poSn4pLU8-Q

2 effigies today:-

#1: 91 Herb, 93 Cons*, 95 Fm, 97 Craft*

#2: 91 Fm, 93 Fm, 95 Herb, 97 Cons

With assists, gained 60k herb xp (20k from assists, 10k farm, 117 DG was absolutely deserted). Dragonkin lamps + JOAT reward spent on RC, sitting 13.2k from 81.

Abby demons dropped a whip (oh, and 2 rune bars, and 100 [bleep]ing silver ore) so with drops today, ~800k up. Banked, most likely the cash is going to end up invested in astrals and nats.

That is all. Typing is causingme to lose game ticks at aggro dbs...owait.

- Assists: 10k farm, 20k herb (fuuuuuuu, second assist was a 97 farm, not happy...kinda)

- 5 pineapple trees + 1 calquat, so ~50k xp in farm for the day, excluding herb runs.

Slayer tasks: Black demons, 2x Blue dragons, Terror dogs (possibly another): ~76k xp gained (734k from 99)

Banked dragon bones for ~1.6m profit

Spent 10 minutes stringing ammies to notch up:-

magic96-1.png

Jack of trades + hood rc'ing (ie bloods) left me just short of the level, so I used 10 blood tabs and boom:-

rc81.png

1 more for fremmy. Imokwiththis.

Limited RS content. Got an effigy yesterday from Dark Beasts (91 Con*, 93 Mining, 95 Wc, 97 Summoning). 93 Mining best of the lot, although starting to run out of dwarvens (m). Dat 26k RC xp (plus JOAT). Penguin hunting tonight will get me to 160k from 82.

- Spent 20 minutes making mahogany tables (had like, 2.5 sc hammers, planks bought with dragon bone sales, first cons I've done (outside dg) since August (+137k, ~45k from 82). Got one rock, need second to complete statue #6

- Missed assists yesterday to fix up timing, got 30k this morning (Australian night is a shit time for assists) in farming. Sitting 779k from 99 (26 assists, but obviously I have a few more trees left to grow).

- 562k from 99 Slayer, hoping to have it this weekend. Depends on tasks and online time and all that derp.

That's all from me, hoping to make a video tomorrow...maybe. Yeah.

Since no pics/vids today, have some funny (Andrex!!!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s95Mm0cFqg

Abby Demons been nice this morning. 2 tasks: 1 whip, 1 effigy.

- 91 Summ, 93 Con*, 95 Herb, 97 Cook

Had a moment of 'weakness' and put the lamp + 16 peng points on farming. Assists, bonus experience (ie pengs/lamps) and trees grown for 187k in the last 24 hours (working on runetrack timer).

Tasks so far this morning: Abby Demons, Vyrewatch and Abby Demons again. Got DBs to do after work.

440k to 99 slayer. Put on 116k in the last 24 hours.

593k to 99 farm (less than 3 weeks just assisting, might have it before the end of the month with more trees growing (5 paps, 2 spirits, and 6 more spirit saplings in bank).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNsse95wVPI

IF YOU DONT GET THE REFERENCE THAT IS A GREAT SHAME.

The day is still young, plenty more partying to follow, but none the less:-

Dbs, Tzhaar and Iron dragons tasks after the last update yesterday, with gargs, greaters and more gargs this morning:

209DarkBeasts.png

108irons.png

All those super rare drops @ DBs, raging pretty hard ( :---) ) Still, decent amount of cash.

This morning, in between tasks, spent some time @ Green Dragons in chaos tunnels for the "double drops", in an effort to make a little cash.

dbones.png

45 minutes, 1 bone buried as I had no more space. Sold a little under med, but still. Another run tonight and I'll hit 20m cash and possibly look at buying Tassies. Meh.

- 293k to 99 Slayer

- 545k to 99 Farm

Sold dchain, bought bcp. Sad.

3 EoE floors. First a 0p warp, for ~120k (dat standard xp :L)

Then:-

f43.png

f33.png

So, what, ~480k for the day. NTB.

Decided to go duo Zammy with a friend, spent a good hour to hour an a half there duo FFAing. No drops, just junk. Had 39 kills by the end.

zammy.png

The lanta seeds werea culmination of his 4 trips today. He sold me those for the 450k cash I had gotten during our trip. Farming xp for free, yes ty. In other news - 269k to 99 slay.

I yak dragons now for the moolah. But I'm a brokenub.

arma.png

4-man arma.

Double hilt drop.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Had died ~20 minutes before, hopped from German to English to get some cheapshit gear, hopped back to German and hadn't put LS back on. Missed 25m [bleep]ing lsp. But, never the less, the 2 who got the lsp go to nex all the time, so I'll just make a point of reminding them :L

Looking at prices of things after this weekend is over. Possibly full bandos again, or maybe dumping cash into prayer, depending on how prices crash after this double drop business is done.

Hmm. So after the hilts, I had trouble deciding what to spend on. Ended up deciding it would be awful to be wearing a slay cape in dchain/legs, so:-

gear.png

Cost ~37m for the gear (it'll probably crash further but w/e). Sold out some now obselete gear, bought bandos, restocked some supplies (read: uni and steel titan scrolls).

Yesterday dragged in 173k slayer xp, was canceling for 'better' tasks, ended up spending a bit more than the points I gained. Only issue with so many DB tasks is I'm starting to run low (read: almost below 100(4)) on overloads.

First of all, a small milestone:-

Task600.png

Tasks:- Dark Beasts -> Suqah -> Darkbeasts -> Hellhounds -> Tzhaar, followed by Dust Devils and Mutated Dinks this morning.

darkbeasts200.png

7 Effigies yesterday. (2-0-1-2-0-1-0-1):-

#1: 91 Woodcutingt, 93 Herb, 95 Smith*, 97 Summoning

#2: 91 Fishing, 93 Herb, 95 Cons, 97 Smith* (Thanks Kandy)

#3: 91 Herb, 93Woodcutting, 95Craft*, 97 Summoning

#4: 91 Farming, 93 Herb, 95Smithing*, 97 Crafting* (Thanks ilz)

#5: 91 Woodcutting, 93 Herb, 95 Smith*, 97 Summoning (Thanks Nerd)

#6: 91 Farming, 93 Crafting, 95 Summoining, 97 Smithing

#7: 91 Woodcutting, 93 Minining, 95 Summoning, 97 Farming

Total XP Gains from Effigies: 552k (+30k with assists)

Woodcut: 65k

Mine: 20k

Fish: 15k

Summoning: 140k

Herblore: 95k (+20k from assist)

Farm: 60k (+10k from assist)

All lamps spent on Runecrafting, for 157k xp, and:-

rc82.png

Next update, I will have 99 slayer.

Congratulations :). Be aware that a warrior ring won't do much good for a rapier :P... you're better off with a fury and berserker ring and Verac's skirt instead of tassets.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted