My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

More wasteful scaping today, been moseying around wasting xp and whatnot, still trying to figure out a new goal (which tonight I took steps towards rectifying).

2 Floors:-

- ~40 minute F44 (Necro), 2 deaths for ~95k. It wasn't a kind floor, but that's life.

- ~31 Abd2 (SkeleHoard) SurvProd for ~95k. Wingman'd for Kimbo, she did good, and I got lucky with paths. A little bit of confusion cost us a sub-30 but that's life. Perfect SkeleHoard by the team.

tokes.png

3-4 more floors, and I'll be able to upgrade to T10 blazer (with T10 zerk and T9 Gatherers already). Sitting 872k from 108.

Got lucky with assists this evening, managed 30k farm. On top of this, planted/checked 8 maples (5 growing overnight), 1 yew and 6 paps (4 still growing) for another ~72.5k. 100k+xp for the day, which leaves me with:-

stats.png

5 maples, 5 paps, 1 calquat and 2 spirits growing, meaning that I am in effect, 33k from 99. Hoping, hoping to have the cape this weekend.

As for "new goals", using some of the earnings from the Sara Hilt split last night, I purchased:-

- 150 mahogany planks, which with a morphic hammer will get me 82 construction

- 2 pharoh sceptres. Seriously considering making a run at the thieving cape, but at the very least looking at punching through high amounts of xp and moving into a position of being able to do thieving effigies.

16 Peng points spent on prayer today, for 87. ~1.7mgp to buy 88 prayer/137 combat with dragon bones, sitting on the idea at the moment.

[level up pic when I upload]

That's all folks.

Thanks for the Sara Brews Mr Mole (10 kills):-

moleymole.png

Blood-altar-teleport.png

Used my 15 remaining blood tabs and 2 hood teleports to craft ~1k blood runes. That and the JOAT book for a total of 18kxp, and was by far, the most actual RC'ing I've done in months.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

So, been alternating between skilling and dung'ing. Set a new goal of 90 Thieving, having bought the 2 pharoh sceptres after Sara Hilt drop, I've been 'camping' Pyramid Plunder for 2 hours at a time.. Any more, and I'm likely to lose my mind. Managed yesterday to level twices (82-84) without any screenies. I've gained ~500kxp in the last 2 days, so I could concievably hit 90 sometime next week.

Also bought 150 mahogany planks, to finally train con for the first time in months. 10 minutes in Fast SC, and 1 hammer later:-

cons82.png

2 Floors today, both occs, 1 SurvProd Fleshie, and one 2 Death TF with plenty of rage. Enough tokens acquired to finally get my ring set:-

blazer.png

Planted trees for 99 farm. Will have it tomorrow.

Travis wants me to join EoE.

:blink:

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

2 Herb runs got me to within 10k, so I thought I should go and check trees grown. Unfortunately my yew tree died (RIPSon), but none the less:-

farm-1.png

#12. 19839th to dat cape.

Might have to get 99 fishing next to futher the column of 99s xD

Recover keyed a 30:34 Warp, after Fiya had to AFK. Was a pretty good effort, decent map, good team. Unfortunately, lost the screeny copy-pastaing something else. Currently sitting 277k from 108, hoping to atleast have it today, and maybe 109-110 this week.

Last night's assist went to Herb (30k straight up). Been finding it more difficult to get Farm than Herb which - to me atleast - seems very unusual. Dat xp.

How much exp can you get from a JOAT book anyway?

It's the same as you get for turning in rocks for Statue of Dahmaroc rocks (L2 − 2L + 100). Nearly 7k RC xp for <90 seconds work, it's pretty good.

Very nice levels, have you decided on a definite goal for after 113 dg yet (I can recommend turmoil!)?

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Very nice levels, have you decided on a definite goal for after 113 dg yet (I can recommend turmoil!)?

96 Prayer (read: 138 combat) is a pipedream atm. Making money is a difficult prospect. My bossing friends are often off nex'ing making it hard to find time to bandos/sara etc. Could camp green drags in CT for a while and get bones myself, but snoring sounds more fun. Maybe 200m slayer :D

PC'd turm (Dbones @ Mid): 84.8m. Sad.

Slow down so I can catch up.

kthxbye

NOU

bandos is crazy easy to solo though

Start-up (poots, proper gear etc) make it kinda crap for me. As does no ss/turm.

Bought 10k big bones thinking I could handle big-bones to 88/137CB. Ended up selling them this morning, flipped for a 300k profit. Lapse of sanity => profit.

Sat at LFM for a while, been doing stuff while mining and without jujus it's hard to do that for long periods @ Conc Gold. Kinda seet a goal of 99 but giant pisstake at the moment. Might instead go spend some time at Glacs and hunt for effigies/cash. Dunno really.

Bunch of DGs today. 3b2b occs (only 1 death) with the clan, and an occ on 77 (3 deaths). 354k gained. 2856k to new warp. Sad.

Only compcape nubs go glacs.

Owait :$

But seriously, considering it. PC'd stringing ammies to 99 mage and at 22m, nty. Glacs with boots plix.

Keyer DCs -> first to Ht -> recoverykeying.mp3 -> hilarity

f30k.gif

We missed a key, and they tooled around whinging after original keyer logged back in saying followed by people saying "he should key again", then whinging when I dropped keys. Idonteven.

Only compcape nubs go glacs.

Owait :$

But seriously, considering it. PC'd stringing ammies to 99 mage and at 22m, nty. Glacs with boots plix.

Fire surge to 99 mage, don't string ammies. Yeah it's still expensive, but you're making money back from Glacors and getting hp xp too that way you're closer to 120 hitpoints oops I mean constipation oops I mean constitution when the inevitable happens.

Trollbomber.png

chaotic_rage.jpg

Anyway. Did some keying tonight.

f35k.png

f34k.png

Ballsack Pummeller is a pain in the ass.

Second floor, the fifth (my mate) [bleep]ed around heavily. Trying to find cash to make a pot, ignoring doors he was needed for. Goodness, it was easily a sub-25 had that not happened. Oh well.

Ballak can go to hell also.

Also have done 2 warps:

1x 1 death Gulega

1x 3 death, 0P Dreadnaught. He chases me urrytime now with the name change. Ragequitting.

Furthermore:-

hunter.png

All skills 77+

Oh, and have some chaotix

chaotix.png

Thursdays: Tog/Skeletal Horror/Peng/Circus day. Lots of free xp.

Set another benchmark at tears, had a little lag which ended up costing me, might've hit 250 without the spikes.

tears-1.png

12.8k hunt xp. Have been spending 28 minute (one arctic bear) increments at Herb Habitat hunting dinks, (~90 minutes there today), and have pulled ~138k in the last two days. Just amoment ago, I got 78, meaning that I am now 78+ skills.

hunt78.png

It seems that hunter has gotten easier to handle, so I am hoping to have 80 by the end of the weekend, but whether this pans out or not is dependant on the state of dg (1426k to 109).

Against my better judgement, I did finally decide to pump cash into prayer. ~7m spent, which did get me to within 35k of 88 (I musted entered the wrong amount in GE, but nonetheless). Bones used + JOAT book for today + 16 peng points for 434k xp, and voila, 137 combat.

prayer88-1.png