My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

Tested out Iron Titan today on a dust devils task (yes, I know, crappy task as it is). Sped up the kills a noticeable amount, even with a guy trying to snipe my kills. Task #410 for the 90 points is mutated jadinkos, which is a long and painful task, but I'm sticking with it. Gotta get to ~2.5k points before I'll be happy to buy no-cape iceys, and I'm still without a fire cape (like a boss might I add). Getting back into slay is meaning my charm pile is quickly increasing again, I'm hoping to have charms for 97 banked by the end of October (although, depending on how serious I am about slaying, it might happen sooner...or not at all), so as to permanently avoid the need for runecrafting assists.

1 warped and 1 occult floor tonight for ~230k in a total time of 61 minutes. I'd love to be running 17s, but it isn't going to happen with these guys (which is fine), still happy with that xp rate. I'm sitting at ~150k tokens and considering whether to work towards an EEKS for bandos, or just keeping tokens stocked up for a rainy day.

As of tomorrow I'm going to get back into doing my herb runs at least once a day (been slacking since bxp) so as to hopefully have 99 herb banked by the end of the year. With ~250 doses of juju farm pots I'm set for at least 2 months.

Hopefully I'll have some semi-serious short term goals by the end of the week =D

/walloftext.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Been slaying all day. Using it as (derp) the means of rebuilding my charm pile on the road to 97 and, eventually, 99 summoning.

- Mutated Dinks. No luck on vine whip unfortunately but good xp and it's always good to rebuild favour (ohai ugune seeds)

- Hellhounds. Yawn.

- Black dragons. This was my first chance to test out my yak, so I left my bonecrusher behind and gave it a whirl.

blackdragonstask.png

The effigy I got was:-

91 summoning

93 mining/smith. I tried ~8 stews to get a +3 mining boost, with the best boost being +2 (and getting 3x -5). Ended up getting an assist from afriend which gave him a level up.

95 Herb (now 191k from 97)

97 Woodcutting

- Fire giants are my current task. 2x Dragon Daggers in a 10 kill period. No.

I've set up an excel spreadsheet to track my slayer tasks, my experience gained (prayer from BC/altar, slayer, melee etc), charm count as well as the projected summoning gain using the charms, considering my pouch choices are fixed now in terms of what to make. Once I bother to set it up on Google Docs I'll make it pretty and link it in for a laugh.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Congrats!! :)

Now go glacor killing with your iron titan for more charms to get 99 summoning to kill more glacors with steel titan! :P

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

Had banked up ~250 bones from slaying, so I decided to throw some cash away and knock off another level.

prayer85-1.png

Now sitting at 75k from 95 slayer, having had the following tasks:-

- 177 blue drags. Banked bones which helped get 85 prayer

- 88 Skeletal Wyverns (canceled after 25). Lack of DFS makes them a particularly difficult task.

- 228 Abyssal Demons. No whips, but ~17.5k prayer xp from ashes and urns, and ~38k mage xp from surging the beginning of the task. Ran out of blood runes and thus charges of the surgebox, but it is chipping down at 95.

Am about to start another Mutated Dinks task. *sigh*

The charms from the tasks this week are worth ~115k summoning xp. Going to fix up the goals post to represent my "new goals". 97 (and in teh long run 99) summoning is already up, but also 99 slayer. Having joined The Slayers Guild, I'm hoping that their regularly comps will keep me going and working towards that sexy, sexy cape.

Edit: TOG Night

Tears.png

~11.8k hunter xp. TYVM.

11700 xp, 60 xp per tear. Don't you skip any tasks?

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

11700 xp, 60 xp per tear. Don't you skip any tasks?

I canceled wyverns aftern 25. Apart from that I've been trying to do the tasks just to save up points for no-cape ice wyrms.

Nub 136 without fire cape reporting in.

Ice strykes aren't good enough to be worth unlocking - in fact the most efficient way to slay would be to drop your fire capes before getting a task, to avoid the wyrms. Even if you need magic xp really.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

:shock:

Gunna go set up my cannon then to kill one for Frem Elite, then I'll leave them. No fire cape = no having to worry about getting them on task.

Updated my goals post, to reflect 99 slayer and summoning goals. Very much hoping to have these by the end of the year, but no doubt at some point I'll spit my dummy and move onto something silly like crafting.

Tasks today:-

179 Mutated Jadinkos

16 Mithril Dragons (canceled velds)

90 Vyrewatch (canceled abby specs, dags and wyverns)

210 Fire Giants

178 Warped Tortoises

192 Waterfiends (2 effigies)

109 Iron Dragons (canceled abby specs and bloodveld)

120k Slayer XP before the irons task. Undecided whether to mage or melee it.

Effigy #1: 91 fm - 93 cons (assisted) - 95 herb - 97 smith (assisted). Spent the dragonkin lamp on Hunter (25k xp) which got me to 76 Hunter (all 76+). Usually I'd spend it on Summoning or Prayer, but Hunter has been bugging me heavily. 65k from that effigy.

hunter76.png.

Effigy #2: 91 Cons (assist) - 93 Summoning - 95 Farm - 97 Woodcutting

Dragonkin lamp + random event lamp (30 seconds earlier) for 31k prayer xp. 106k xp from that effigy.

Now that is some impressive slaying. Gratz on that nice prayer level up too. I need to work on my prayer...But it is so expensive (even though than it is cheaper than ever before...) :(

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Now that is some impressive slaying. Gratz on that nice prayer level up too. I need to work on my prayer...But it is so expensive (even though than it is cheaper than ever before...) :(

T'is all relative. Now the prices of everything are low so it's just as bad as before...at least for me :L

Had a very blah day, lots of bank gazing, lots of watching football while being logged in. Three tasks today:-

Greater Demons

Warped Tortoises

Hellhounds

GDs: Effigy (91 wc, 95 fm doable, ragequit at 97 summoning and not being able to find a battlefield. 44k Summoning xp)

Warped Torts: RDT drop of 29 torstol (hello 29k herblore xp banked)

Hellhounds: Effigy (91 herb, 95 WC doable, a second 97 summoning, super rage mode engaged. 36k Mining xp)

As it is the first of the month, I went along to do Troll Invasion, finishing 20 waves without any major dramas. 64k xp from the reward tome, which was spent on mining.

"Major" movers XP wise

- 62k Slayer xp

- 100k mining xp

- 44k summoning xp

- 20k crafting xp (leveled up to 85)

I'm now splitting up slayer with some agility. Been periodically spending time with friends at BA, so with a quarter-full horn, I'm hoping to get extremely close to 80 agile (275k off, with 1/4 being ~250k). Will be nice to tick Agile off the "skills that aren't 80 or over" column.

[/piclesspost]

I bought Jack of Trades yesterday, having done some calculations and figuring that it's better than the 2.5% half hour boost of wisdom (not to mention the accumulated xp in the time between now and having been able to buy it). So for a 2 minute daily "ritual", I'm now scoring quick xp (same formula as strange rock turnin anyone who wants to ask). Usually will go towards agile/hunt/rc, today I was feeling summoning, which was probably a good thing.

So, shockingly, I have been slaying again (brb big surprise). Tasks today:-

90 Vyrewatch

95 Jungle Wyrms

246 Gargoyle

235 Waterfiend

158 Abyssal Demon SURGE TASK for ~60k mage xp before I ran out of fire runes.

Got a vecna skull from Wyrms, ~550k mid, will test in in GE at the end of the week probably. Been a pretty lucky day...

02102011.png

Effigy #1: 91 fish, 93 fm, 95 craft, 97 herb

Effigy #2: 91 wc, 93 herb, 95 cons, 97 fm

Effigy #3: 91 summ, 93 fm, 95 smith, 97 farm

Effigy #4: 91 fish, 93 summ, 95 fm, 97 craft

XP Gained via effigies:-

Fish: 30k (261k from 92)

FM: 75k (13.2m xp)

Woodcutting: 15k (14.2m xp)

Herb: 50k (98k from 97)

Summoning: 35k

Farm: 30k (713k from 97)

250k xp, pumped straight into skills. Disappointed that I have yet to find an effigy I have been able to do all 4 steps of, but that's life.

Dumped the 4 dragonkin lamps onto summoning for a sweet 175k xp leaving me ~640k from 97 with ~400k xp worth of charms banked. Once I get 97 (either through effigies and alike, or having the charms banked, which I can buy the gear for) the xp is going to start going into other skills (probably prayer and rc).

Total days charms (excluding ADs which is still in progress): 27 192 35 40

Also did some floors with EOE:-

f1.png

f3.png

3rd one which I've obviously stuffed the shot for.

Passed 200k tokens again, leaving atm, considering possibly buying a shield, but, with 2 chaotics nearing repair time, I'd say that idea is going to be on the back-burner. Sitting 119k from 104, which I'll definitely have by the end of the week.

For anyone crazy enough to have read this far:-

Quick update.

One task so far today (248 Dark Beats for a mountain of XP). Had some super luck, getting 100 silver ore, 21 fire talis and 18 fellstalk seeds (dem RDT drops).

Yesterdays tasks:-

Tzhaar

Fire Giants

Mithril Dragons

Blue Dragons

Got an effigy, which gave 91 cons (rage), 93 Summoning, 95 WC and 97 Farm. On top of the farm, I had just done an assist, so 60k farm xp for 30 seconds work was pretty nifty. Lamp spent on Summoning (surprise surprise) for 48k more xp. I have now got the seconds banked for 97 summoning, which is where I will stop using lamps and such, and focus on prayer whilst hoarding enough charms for that smexi cape. The only other things worth reporting are below:-

First Stryke (Fremmy Elite task) Completed

icewyrm.png

(As it turns out, I was right and you can only kill it with cannon if you don't have fire cape/the ability to kill them without unlocked)

104dg.png

Keyed that floor. Spent 5 minutes DC'd and had a [cabbage] start, but meh, gotta start (again) somewhere.

The whip task (above) gave a whip (wooh) so I'm ~550k closer to having a good bank again. I urned the entire task, giving me 15k prayer + a spare inf urn (32% filled). Tasks completed yesterday:-

Dust Devils

Blue Dragons

Terror Dogs

And began a gargoyles task which dropped a maul (again, a giant wooh). No effigies in the last 5 tasks (horrible!) which is the longest task-streak without once since I started logging tasks. I realise I'd been pretty lucky with them, but I'm always happy to take more xp.

Sitting at 466k to 96 Slayer, hoping to have it by next Friday. In the meantime, ladies and gentlemen, Mr Conway Twitty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2aeRg_yMSE

~45k slayer xp since yesterday. Tasks:-

Gargoyles (finished)

Jungle Wyrms

Desert Wyrms

Greaters

Only thing worth mentioning was passing 17m Defence XP. No drops worth mentioning, no effigies (sadface :L).

Penguin hunting last night with a friend for 34k free prayer xp (combined with urn/bonecrusher tasks, I am now sitting 155k from 86 and might suss out another level soon).

Laptop died. My PC isn't connected to the internet until my old man fixes the cabling (brb 6 months) so sitting on a ~5yo laptop atm. Not much scaping going to happen at this rate without a computer around that is working :L

2 floors: 150k

3 Herb (fellstalk) runes for 145 herbs

Also did 5 c2 floors for ~40k fishing xp. With about 280k for 92 I yhope to have it this week :L