My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

• 3 weeks later...

LAAAAAME. I dont even have 70+ Dunge yet and you're on your 2nd Chaotic. ;__;

chaoq.png

Tokes for #3.

ujelly?

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Hacked and cleaned. Got into my bank.

GF 40m herb stash, 25m cash, and 90m gear.

They left my charms and chaotics.

TIME TO REBUILD.

Or quit.

Maybe quti.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

You can't quit! I just finished reading your blog. It reminds me of the good days in RS before i was banned/hacked/cleaned. Haters gonna hate. Pull yourself up and get back in the game.

hows the weather up there. where the rich people live. currently, in the poor area its -1.

Sold 40 cactus spines, maples from kingdom and some other crap.

Rune plate/dlegs/rboots/ks

Tsup [bleep]es

Couple of weeks ago, I took a hypercam of my bank that stayed on my pc. Was testing out the program for vids, considering making more for lulz on YT. Anyway, a comparison between pre- and post- hack banks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Gz_MNPpYg4

The cash in post-bank was given to me by a really good friend in my clan, the whip was a drop from abby demons which I was camping for ashes (and got a abby head the next day). My main rage was the herbs. Oh so many herbs gone.

And yes. Be jealous of my charm pile.

Edit:

How the heck do i make YT vids appear in post.

ffff

Links:-

Pre: Here

AyeTeaAte mining

Working on 95 woodcut (244k from level) then 93 firemaking (116k)

Then I should probably go back to deegee (725k from 97)

So, I downloaded a new set of security programs, and loe and behold, AVG, AdAware and Norton are all [cabbage]e. I found the two keyloggers that we on my pc that led to my hack and clean. So I've once again, switched PWs and Bank Pins. GG haxx0rs.

Anyways, I've got a couple of weeks off, and 26 days left on members...so I'm tossing up about what skills to attack and whether or not to renew or whether a delayed ragequit will ensue. In the last 21 days or so I'm going to start making some failvids and being a mad tuber...

Fail uninteresting youtube that needs to be made pretty

Levels of late:-

93 fm

95 wc

83 fishing.

But I havent been visitng anything out of the ordinary fffffff

:wall:

etc

So, I downloaded a new set of security programs, and loe and behold, AVG, AdAware and Norton are all [cabbage]e. I found the two keyloggers that we on my pc that led to my hack and clean. So I've once again, switched PWs and Bank Pins. GG haxx0rs.

What did you download to remove them??

Lynxrockstar.png