My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

Ended up doing ~500k xp worth of DG today. Bought myself another new toy:-

untitled-3.png

By the time I hit 106 I'll have EEKS and the other one, just for some fun. On top of the "serious" dg'ing I did a bunch of C2s and pulled ~40k fishing xp (without losing my mind which is some sort of achievement).

My current slayer task is Nechs, I'm contemplating chinning them in CT (it'll either be that or barrage) but this is dependant on cost and availability of an ACP loan. In the mean-time, I've decided to work on getting 80 agile. Sitting ~250k off with a "less than quarter full" BA Horn, meaning that I won't get the level, but I'll get close (good enough for me to start with).

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Short update.

Yesterday was

Ran through the remainder of potential in my BA Horn, which allowed me to get:-

agile79.png

(inb4apeisfaster)

Now I'm playing around at Glacors getting some mage xp (~115k from 95) and being a grand nub wearing my CS/CSB with mystic gear.

6 Kills so far:-

- 1 Set of shards

- 1 Dragon Mace

- RLS

- 6 crims

- 12 Blues

Edit:-

Ok. These are EPIC for blue charms.

Yes. Will definitely get more surges and camp here.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Lets see.

- 97 herb

- 97 summon (got made after having so many 97 rc effigies pop up)

- 86 prayer (JOT daily + pengs + dragonkin lamps)

- 95 mage

- 105 dg

27m for herb cape

60m for 138 combat (96 prayer)

Applesauce.

Sub 100-dger (also sub 90 slay) sniped BN last night. Gave to other 100+er who broke it next dg.

Notevenmad.png

Didn't play as much as usual on the weekend, had a lot of crazy garbage IRL (hilarity ensues).

Events/milestones:-

19m str xp

18m def xp

19m HP xp

96 slayer

slayer96.png

Dat flashing photo.

I'm 3 days of assists from 97 farming (or less with effigies), meaning that with 72 possible assists left in the year, and 2423k from 99, I'll get 99 on ~8/1/2012 (or 1/8 for you Americans). That of course assumes no personal effigies and no training (which is absurd). So I'm on course for 99 slay/summ/farm by the end of the year, 3 huge goals I never thought I'd possibly reach. With luck, I might also score the herb cape, but that's very doubtful.

ONE CAN ONLY HOPE.

Speaking of Hope, only 1 floor in the last day or so...F51 which was a death-floor (Fiya maxxing death count, me having 5 deaths, urryone dying lots) for 65k (was 130k floor if it had been a survprod floor). Well timed, as I had only 9% left on Rapier so I can get slaying again for another 10 hours before I have to worry about pretending to worry about tokens.

IN SUMMARY:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkcX_5hZN6U

Congratulations on those nice, recent levels

Danke! xD

Do you know how to do Hope properly? Properly as in the non-suicide way.

The floor ended up being Gulega (:L shouldve said that) with all but 1 death coming before the boss.

But yes, I have the DGS trivia about hoping :D Melee prayer blocking, magers be maging from behind (lolwut).

4 more floors (3 Occ/1 Abd2), leaving me 980k from 106. Should have in by Friday. Had one (neckless) edimmu today (buying luck) but alas, life islike that.

Back into slaying. Finished a des wyrms task and currently working on a Gargs task (effigy: 91 herb/93 craft/95 Farm/97 Con. 2 steps...sad.)

Having done the maths, I need to get a touch over 45k slayer xp/day to get 99 by NYE, which is ~2-3 tasks a day without including dailies/weeklies (bork/horror/jade vine). Going to have to step up a gear though D:

And because a wall of text is never fun, have a picture:-

295867_2238353874170_1107710169_32372228_1856005311_n.jpg

3 slayer tasks yesterday:-

- Nechryael

- Dark Beast

- Waterfiend (finished this morning)

Couldn't find an Obby to get trip charms for WFS sadly, but 143 crims is still pretty baws.

543k dg xp yesterday, another 180k this morning (2 surv warps, 1 being 0prest, love when hope appears).

Spent 2 hours last night @ Bandos in a trio (3 oload, 2 yak, 2 turm). We managed ~105 kc before we ran out of supplies (read: overloads), but this is the loot I managed to pilfer (either from LS or the guys not wanting their shit).

bandos-3.png

+ ~450 coal

+ ~70 addy ore

Profit of ~600k factoring pot costs and what not. The ourg bones sold 50% above med, and all the stuff in the pic was sold and traded up for dbones (~90k xp worth) with ~300k cash banked to buy torstols later.

Charms for ~850k xp banked (200k short of 98).

[/post]

[slaying]

Slaying (shock) today.

3 tasks:-

209 Hellhounds

212 Hellhounds (canceled dinks, just cbf'd doing them)

190 Dagannoth

With the money I made yesterday, and selling the junk I had collected from slaying, decided it was time to reclaim my cannon (decayed having left it blocking a bot aand logging out) and make use of it. Void range + eagle eye + dragontooth neck + ext range. 15 minutes max, plus some range xp which is rarely seen these days.

Logging after pub night into 117 dg, took only 1 offer of "97 farm, 150k" to get a bite, which led to:-

farm97.png

150k + a level, yes please. About to do a full farm run (spirits, maples, paps, calq) for some "extra" experience. 6 spirit saps + 6 spirit seeds banked (likely to save the seeds), 17 maple seeds, 11 paps (then a bunch of pineapples). Planting + checking will wipe a few days off the ETA for 99 farm (which is mainly going to be achieved through assists) making it POSSIBLE for 99 farm this year as well. (Just planted 105k worth of checking health xp, -3 days from ETA on 99)

ONE CAN ONLY

250px-Hope_devourer.png

Now to do a dusties (read: yawn) task.

~65k slayer xp

Edit: Factoring in the trees I've just planted, and the fact I won't assist tomorrow or xmas day (possible but very unlikely), doing 30k farm xp in assists daily, I'll have earnt 2175k farm xp by Dec 31, leaving me ~150k short of the level. With a bunch of trees (wood/fruit/spirit) ready to plant in the bank, I'm fairly sure I'll have it by then, but nevertheless it'll be shortly after if nothing else. Of course, this doesn't factor in herb runs, or checking jade vine health either (which I am fairly slack on tbh)

Liking the levels and progress, nice. Grats on 97 farming too! :thumbup:

TY :D-

1 task so far today (currently on second):-

176 Dark Beasts (39.7k, only need the one task for the day xD)

- 1 dark bow

- 1008 PEss drop (lololol)

- 2 effigies (#1: herb/fm/farm/summ, #2 fletch/con/craft/smith), the second of which, of course, was rage inducing. Both lamps went onto RC for 45.2k xp, leaving me just shy of the level.

So I headed to Varry to collect this new hood, and while "charging" it with a blood tali, got:-

rc78.png

100 Earth from 25 essence (varry elite task) complete, leaving 2 left (soul split, and making a an addy...something).

Currently working on Terror Dogs (read: short and crappy) task, but happy as it's task 480 (90 points helloooo).

Edit:-

+340k dg xp

dg106.png

Nice duneoneered and slaying. You must be making quite a lot of nice money :)

If only :shame: Most of the tasks I'm getting aren't highly profitable...Dragons aren't too bad now with dbones selling in GE at ~3.7

y i never around for des levels

L2Australian TImezones D=

Well dunged. One more and you can fight Warp's eyeball boss

Danke

Tasks for the day (+96k after 2nd BD task complete, probably another after):-

Black_demon.png

217 Black Demons

182 Nechryael (Nechryaels?)

40 Steel Dragon

229 Black Demon (working on currently)

- 28 clean torstol drop xD

Steel drags netted ~150k (dbones + yak helloooo), which probably would have been closer to breaking even factoring runes used (even though they were all self-crafted or gathered on task.

1 effigy (from first BD):-

91 Farming, 93WC, 95 Smith, 97 Summoning. 3/4 ain't bad.

I now have the seconds for 98 summoning (minus the shards), and a bit beyond (2141k to 99, got ~1200k banked). So very, very close.

Another tree run, with 91 effigy + 30k assists, ~150k farm xp today. Also looking good for 31/12.

Tasks today:-

200px-Jungle_Strykewyrm.png

Jungle Strykewyrms

Hellhound

Jungle Strykewyrms

Tzhaar

Dark Beast - Decided to give overloading these a whirl, for improved kill rates (slightly better than before). DBow on second kill has paid off the pots easily.

EDIT: 25 Clean Torstol Drop (the second this weeK), so I won't have to worry about buying herbs from DB money.

Contemplated saving DBS for Tuesday's Triple XP (105k xp task, hells yes?) but then I wouldn't be able to slay for another day and a half (disastrous). Currently sitting 405k from 97, which should easily be passed by the end of the bonus (but that is very dependant on whether I get my studious ass into gear and finish my assessment work tomorrow while on my shift @ work.

Other stuff:-

- Crafted ~1.3k bloods. Having a ~80 tabs from randomly playing GOP is hugely helpful

- 2x SurvProd Occult floors (41-42) for ~202k xp

- Tree run + effigy assist netted ~100k farm xp today, leaving 2007k for the cape. Assists alone will carry me over the line this year, but with another run of trees tomorrow (5 yew, 3 palm, 3 pap, 1 calc and possibly 2 spirits) and another 12 spirit saps ready to go in the bank, it'll happen sooner than that.

-Court cases

Ernest_Defence_Reward.png

Rick_Turpentine_Reward.PNG

Went back a second time to ardy knights, and was summonsed for the Mime Case (faint emote helloooooo).

Surge/barrage tasks are fun.

XP Today

+300k mage xp (2x abby demons, 1x nechs task)

+110k slayer

+115k farm

1 hexcrest and 1 Dmed today.

CBF'd with a typical post.

Here. Have list of people that Peter Griffin Hates

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFUoraeqegY

How do you get the court things? (serious question)

You need to do the first one by going to the Seers Courthouse and talking to the guy in the foyer. He'll give you that. After that happens, there's a bunch of ways you can get one:-

- Treasure Trails

- Monster Drops

- Opening caskets

- Pickpocketing SOME npc's. (I get mine from one of the sets of NPCs in Ardy).

Court Cases wiki

250px-Abyssal_demon.png

Tasks:-

- Vyrewatch

- Terror Dogs

- Abyssal Demon

- Desert Strykewyrms

- Abyssal Demon

- Black Demons (yet to start, sort of waiting on x3 xp)

No effigies (17 tasks dry) hopefully BDs are feeling generous. +97k xp and a whip drop

300px-Spirit_kyatt.png

Decided in the leadup to the update, to drop a kyatt and do some summoning. Exclusively made yaks, for a gain of 613,806xp, with 1459k left for the cape (and ~1100k in charms banked). December 31 for the cape was a very conservative estimate it seems, and now becomes solely dependant on ability to make cash.

Spirit_tree.png

Another tree run today:-

5 Maples

6 Pineapples

1 Calquat

2 spirit trees

Gain of 97.6k (127.6k if you include effigy assist). Sadly, I'm running short on tree seeds, so will have to get lucky with Kingdom, but with 1674k xp left for 99, and 66 days left in the year, I'll smash through 99 doing assists(56 days to 99, so, just assisting, the ETA for cape is 21st December.

Short-ish update. Nukescape ran late (obviously) and took ages to come back online (brb stating the obvious) meaning that by the time I was able to log back in for some triple slay, it was ~2am, so I only did 10 minutes of slay right up. That said, did 2 (ok, ~1.8) tasks this morning with x3xp (a black demons task, and a nechs task). Had I thought ahead, I would've bought more barrages to be able to bust through such a task much quicker, but alas, such is life.

In the leadup to the update, I ran a kyatt worth of summoning (wasn't going to waste potential slayer xp :L), ended up dropping 660k xp, leaving me ~1.5m from 99. Bank is not enjoying it so much though.

Slayer XP gained under trips ~150k. Definitely happy with that (obviously could have been better given better gear and more itme, but hey, that's 4 days knocked off my goal countdown in 2 hours!). Um, halfway though the nechs task, I got this sexy, sexy popup:-

slay97.png

2299 Total sad.

3 effigies (breaking a 17 task dry spell) - 1 @ BDs, 2 @ Nechs:-

#1: 91 Farm, 93 Summoning, 95 Craft*, 97 Smith* (Kandynub<3)

#2: 91 Farm, 93 Firemaking, 95 Construction*, 97 Summoning

#3: 91 Fletch, 93 Firemaking, 95 Craft*, 97 Herb

+165k into skills + 73.2k agile xp.

This, 2 days of JOAT and 48 peng points will get me 80 this week, and with my next lot of loyalty points coming in on Friday, the stage is set to begin working on 250 GA Laps. (20 Minutes of Surefooted might not get many laps done, but it's about as much as I'll be able to cope without losing my mind. If I'm staying remotely sane I'll do 20 in the morning 20 at night).