My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

So, I downloaded a new set of security programs, and loe and behold, AVG, AdAware and Norton are all [cabbage]e. I found the two keyloggers that we on my pc that led to my hack and clean. So I've once again, switched PWs and Bank Pins. GG haxx0rs.

What did you download to remove them??

New progs I'm using are:-

Microsoft Security Essentials + nod32 (which picked them up and killed them) and Malwarebites

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

f49.png.

2mawr levels

Also: First hood in ~40 spiders. GF having all hooded teams. Never get one when someone needs it :angry:

lolhood.png

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

800k to 98 dg (2029k for cape)

413k to 96 wc (3762k for cape)

135k for92 farm (813k for 93 which is my goal)

Farm will be done this week with assists. Hoping to have 99 dg by the end of the 2 week break, but splitting my time basically between woodcutting and floors, with time out for the odd farm run and stupid, stupid dailies. Having people sell you bstaves @ 7k ea is a huge blessing (pulling 340k profit on 20.4k craft xp is great..making my own nats with daily ess is even better)

And, because posting without pix is laaaaame, have some lolskillergear

b00m.png

Colour scheming. Wut.

Happy days, that tiny bit closer to 99 woodcut.

woohdcut.png

Sara bird is almost grown, which means I'll probably give up on woodcutting again for a while and find something else to do. DGing is killing me with rushes without laws...might spend a bunch of time getting the 340k for 89 mining so I cn use the dwarven (m) for any 91 mine effigies I find.

Oh. And stupid quest done. QC again etc.

Salt_in_the_Wound_reward.png

After the crash this morning (which I woke up to, wasn't online when it happened lewl) I decided to hit up frosties. After every crash or update, there is a window of opportunity where bots aren't online. Yes, terrible gear, but none the less, a quick 300k was made. Strange to see FD without any cannons or, well, bots.

frostiexz.png

I've done some more dg today, now 1044k, from the cape of doom, could get this weekend if I had the patience but I'm thinking Wednesday is the day. Anyways, after the two floors today, I had enough tokens for a new party trick:-

rigourplaawks.png

Dat rigour. Shame I don't nex.

And with daily assists, I managed to pull another happy, happy level.

92farm.png

Half way to 99. One more and I can do 97 farm effigies xD

DAT 2222

606k for 99 deeg now. Just reset, so if I cbf'd doing a dg marathon I'll have it tonight. Likely to have it on tuesday on wednesday though.

xD

Making some awesome progress for the two capes.

Kepp it up dude :)

:thumbup:

xD tyty

I lied about the wc one apparently, I said 141k it was meant to read 141k to 97, which thankfully is long gone.

4 floors today. Promised the last one to my friends.

After f48, I had this left:-

99dg.png

Did f49 with the friends, got smashed with 2 deaths on gulega (fffffff)

Went to W148, and for the first time in ages got fast (for me atleast) floors in 148:-

f31.png

f35.png

35,875xp to cape.

Fun moment of the day:-

Logging out after an evil mage @ Lleyta on one world, logging back in later on a different world to an evil yew in the same spot. [/happydays]

1760k to 99 wc (drag)

1100k to 100 dg (hoping to have this weekend before go back to work/uni)

PIX PIX PIX

Day start

derkaderka.png

░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄

░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄

░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█

░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█

░▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░█

█▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒█

█▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█

░█▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█

░░█░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█

░░░█░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█

░░░░█░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░███████░█

░░░░░▀▄░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█

░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░█

░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░█

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░█

+550k wc xp yesterday.

Also got this:-

94effemm.png

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Started the day with ~860k to 100 dg. Hilarity was to ensue.

First floor of the day done with 2 friends and 2 randoms on 148. They had absolutely no clue, and whats worse was they were high totals, so had to be relied on for doors and whatnot. Spend 90% of the time skilling, and the last 10% of the time [bleep]ing up the piling of skeletal trio.

f40-1.png

The only time I've ever got truly angry at someone in dg.

f44.png

f39-3.png

f44-2.png

f48.png

More floors in between that I didn't screenie. I'm now 260k from 3 binds. Broke my prom2h bind from prim plate (f48 ended up plate drop) as one of the people is maxxed and can get me weaponed pretty quick. And with maximum 4 dgs left before 3b kicks in, who cares (inb4efficiency)

OMG 100 DG SO CLOSE

40% of voters. ILY.

[f4342507.png

Bum rushed this as we got the update msg not long after we started (inb4slowerthanaDGSfloor)

f34250711.png

f36250711.png

The last one leading to BOOM

dg100.png

Binds.png