My Little Brony: Friendzone is Tragic

Ezkaton the Destroyer beat me to Kalger :'(

Anywho. Update. Yes. That.

Mostly just be fooling around. Doing some dunge, obviously not as "seriously" as normal (else I'd have smashed Ezk to 113 and have that shiny new sword). Keyed a couple of floors last night, both horrible. An ABD for 32mins and a F1 large for 35. Note: F1 large C6 = rape. Anyways, things out of my control hindered both those but whatever. Also been doing sui meds for a friend to get his level up and improve my mapping (free) but got some avantoe seeds out of it (farming <3333). The only other thing I've really been doing is farming avants. Hopefully once I'm through these seeds I'll be near enough to the cash stack where I can begin to consider some serious cons and craft xp.

Half of the rocks for Statue 14 done. Still have to collect some painful ones...

Yeah..

/updateandorbumpoffpage2

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Get to work on ranged! With hati paws and void deflector + rigour + overload + chins + steel titan + steel of legends you should be able to get some serious ranged xp.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Get to work on ranged! With hati paws and void deflector + rigour + overload + chins + steel titan + steel of legends you should be able to get some serious ranged xp.

I was using ext range + uni (rather than titan) but those items otherwise mentioned. Unfortunately, due to a serious derp, I died in my first run and lost 1k chins (hilarity ensues). I had forgotten to switch out range ring for ROL after I had done some time at nechs (chinning nechs, not all that much fun). Once I went back and got my bearings I managed to pull some decent xp (630k) which got me 87-89 (437k to 90 which will be after paws run out unfortunately).

Also spent 40 minutes @ GAA (with my lovely surefooted), which was enough to get the XP for 86 (~80k xp) with the booties. Working with my disgustingly low-level maths skills, the boots are worth ~1m xp total and will get me to 88 Agile (nommy).

Hmm stats as they sit now:-

stats22222.png

Contemplating dropping some serious cash into range and moving into hex type levels. Even though I lost chins today and had to buy more, I came out on top, with ashes from time spent @ Nechs selling, as well as running out of seeds (selling nearly 1800 unf avantoe + a multitude of paps/spines/mushrooms) and collection of kingdom meaning that I ended up breaking even on the day.

Current Goals:-

- 113 DG: 1551k off. C6 5:5 smalls on all furns for Ezk's arrows was hugely helpful for xp. Have about 350k tokens so about 1.1m off the level. Going to 'buy' 113 and then save tokens up to the big 120

- 90 Range: Have ~230k xp in hati gloves (438k to level, probably get ~180k range out of gloves) but with cash steadily coming in I should be able to afford 90 with no problems.

Hmm. Might move into some xp goals, running low on motivation for skills remaining atm.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Ezkaton the Destroyer

This name pleases me.

Loving the blog even more :D Need to get that range up though! :o Hmmm 100 or so total to catch you... I wonder...

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Been spending time skilling with a mate. Last two nights we've Plundered. Serves as motivation in my trek towards 90 (for DG) and eventually 93 (to circumvent all cons effigies hello). Usual business today, farming, dging, bankgazing, more farming and dging...

I also managed to get the last set (cons) of rocks for Statue 14. I gave up on SC so just did some raw training with mahogany tables. Sad. Will complete it on Friday and move onto 15.

farmrun.png

Best ever farm run. Love it.

thieve87.png

This means all Starved Effigies are now openable:-

- Thieve/Cons

- Agile/Craft

- Mining/Smithing

- RC/Summon

- Fletch/WC

- Cook/FM

- Herb/Hunter

- Farm/Fish

Now to actually get some effigies... :shame:

Currently working on:

- 113 DG (329k off) and subsequently a prim2h after some hunts

- 88 Thieve

- 86-88 agile (boots will get me to ~281k to 89 :angry: )

ustillnub

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

98 range or you never see a hex drop. [/cursed]

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Yes. Political statement. Problem commies?

dg113.png

TY to Fiya, Ian and DEO for the p2h hunts, took 3 Kalgers (and a hope) for it to happen, but such is life. Binds now pr2h, prpl8, ssh, CSB. Might toy around with plate later, but none the less, that'll do for now. 5054k to 114 (argh).

Used up the rest of my Hati Gloves @ Ape. Bought enough chins to top up back to 1k, took some Overloads, steel titan and off to slaughter. Put on another 410k xp before I ran out of chins (had about 450 left when gloves died), leaving me 30k from 90 (rage). Contemplating making a run at 99 (slowly building up chin pile).

Working on:-

- 87 Agile: 310k off, boots @ 90%

- 90 Ranging

- 85 RC (90K), Cons (166k) and Hunt (153k) for 85+

86/87 rc and stew 91 for elite. NAOW

I have 20k chins. Jelly?

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

range90.png

88 RC is the goal for stewing...89 and I'll usethe chick in Dorge for the boost. Bit jelly of that chin pile. I'll take some off you tbh, 20k would get me 99.

400k in an hour of chinning (1418 chins) using the gear you see + steel titan.

Ohgodthexp. 15 hours to 98 brb.

89 and I'll usethe chick in Dorge for the boost.

Oldak is a guy.

LOLOFYEAR

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Hex hurts faith healers (= magic) so republican action will see it censored by sopa.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Hmm. Haven't been playing as much the last few days. Haven't been feeling in top shape. When I have been online I've been doing some DG and collecting rocks, which are being completely trolltastic this week. Took nearly 1k planks to get both rocks done :angry:

Remaining rocks: 1 Craft, 2 Hunt, 1 Agility

That, and of course, farming. Love that farming business.

Ok so I finished collecting rocks for Statue #15. Added all but the cooking set (as I can't until Friday). Notched up 130k hunt xp getting the 13 dinks, both rewards, a set of rocks turned in and 30 minutes of boosted draconics. Sitting 21.3k from 85. My three lowest skills - hunter, cons and RC - are all now withing spitting distance (21k, 54k and 36k) from 85 (and all skills 85+). This will be passed this week easily. Hunter will get a massive boost from jadinkos post-reset, cons will come withrocks (and I will use hammers this time) and RC from JOT/Pengs and such.

Spent an a bit over an hour at Ganos this morning (oh the memories of not too long ago) as a stopgap between farm runs and not really wanting to skill. Pic below shows most (got 2 papaya seeds which I'll sell to a friend and 1 spirit seed)

ganocash.png

Fairly happy with that. (Loljk I was impressed).

1 Effigy drop: 91 Thief, 93 Craft*, 95 FM, 97 Cook. Lamped RC for 29.7k RC (knocking off 4 days on the way to 85).

Cash will eventually go on Chins and mahogany planks. I've bought a big pile of oak planks for tables/doors/larders to get cons rocks,given that this set cost me 900 mahoganies (GF cash). All mahogany planks I get now are being stored for the unannounced, completely speculated BXPW in March.

Ok. More effigies and bones @ frosts, ended up getting effigy crafting up. Pengs last night added an extra pile of xp, so happy days. Slowly working towards 89, maybe 88 for stew I'm not sure yet.

rc86-1.png

A few clues completed. Nothing special to write home about, think 3x 100K-ish. Been contemplating getting back into slayer as a potential means for more cash making (as well as frost trips and farming). And to tide away some of the time I otherwise woulld spend fletching.

Finished Jungle Wyrms task. Got black dragons (58). Killed 22 KBDs in 8 overload doses (buying faster respawn please hagex). 100 Yews, 100 iron ore, burying bones for more prayer (lub dat demonhorn).

Last kill gave an effigy: 91 agile, 93 summon, 95 FM, 97 Herb. Lamped RC (30.4k). Yes, slayer. Yes.

That's some nice skilling! Congratulations on the recent levels of yours, especially that nice 85 rc ;)

Haha ty. Swap RC levels plz kthx.

Spent ~50 minutes at frosts (ran out of CBalls between overload doses 9 and 10). Turm is so, so, so very fun to use. Anyway, for the price of 1k cballs and some poots:-

frosts.png

1 effigy: 91 hunter, 93 Mining, 95 Summoning, 97 FM. Another 30k RC xp. Enjoying this aspect of RS again, not so much the skilling, so I'm contemplating some XP goals (xp waste hi) that will hopefully pull in some cash and effigies that'll make skilling easier/faster/whatever.

Also completed a clue, junk + Zammy Plate (hi 900k-ish).

Why aren't you maxed yet?

Hurry up.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D