• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as Tim McGraw would say in his song "Live Like You Were Dying" i would:

spend most of the next days lookin' at the x-rays,

talkin' 'bout the options and talkin' 'bout sweet time,

I asked him when it sank in,

and if this might be the real end,

how's it getcha when you get that kinda news?

man, wha'dja do?

I went skydivin', i went rocky mountain climbin',

I went 2.7 seconds on a bull named blue man's shoes,

and I looked deeper and I spoke sweeter and I gave forgiveness,

I can't deny it.

And I'll say someday I hope you get the chance...

to live like you were dying.

Tell the person I love most that, although I'd be gone from this world, I'll never leave their side and I'll always be watching over them, protecting them and loving them for ever more.

Failing that, if I had no-one to love, give everything I own(ed) to Oxfam.

Seriously? Oxfam? Give it to some tramp out on teh street lolz

23 whip pks,3 dhorka,2 ahrims lvl 119 attack 99 strength 99 and defence 92 plus 94 mage

[insert Tim McGraw Song Here]

Heh, that same song came into my mind. And, by the way, the bull's name is Fu Manchu. ;)

I'd make peace with a few people, hug my family, kiss my girlfriend, tell them all how much I love them, then jump out of a jet over the ocean with no parachute, or some stupid, crazy thing like that. When I wake up in heaven, I want to see my Saviour's face, then see the angels laughing at me and saying "You idiot." :P

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

Tell everyone close,that i lvoe them.Then smoke some weed (never done that b4) then try my hand at stealing cars amd joy riding KAY .

23 whip pks,3 dhorka,2 ahrims lvl 119 attack 99 strength 99 and defence 92 plus 94 mage

If you were going to die in rl and there was nothing you could do, what would you do in your last hours?

car could go

I would either jump off a very tall cliff or drive down the highway going as fast as my car (or motorcycle) could go.

I'd probably find someone who COULD do something. I mean, you said, YOU cannot do anything. You never said someone else couldn't :P .

But seriously, I would probably chill with my dogs at home or go out to dinner with my family.

panoramiadk9.gif

I'd start a lot of stuff on fire... probably in my last few seconds I'd light my hair. Before that I'd take a gun and just shoot everything... Or maybe I'd do something less violent. With a bomb. :P

1:give all my items to Faxnadu81 or maybe dmoneysme1(or 0)

2:give my account to either of them 2

3:go over to the girl i love and tell her how much i care about her and how much i love her

4:Steal a car

5:have a high speed chase

6: crash and burn :( while trying to dodge traffic at 130+ mph

siggd7.jpg

-killing myself on a spectaculair way like hanging on to an airplane or removing my eyes with a ice spoon

not everybody wants to hear the bubblegum pop garbage.

im gonna burn in hell and drink all of satans beer.

trashmetal/deathmetal/hardrock/folkmetal die hard

Someone please inform me why nearly everyone thinks on this thread thinks it's necessary to kill people or do illegal stuff? It may not matter to you anymore, but what do you think - that your family will be happy that you're the one who blew up half of new york, or turned into a murderer days before death, or...? I mean, geesh... :?

Anywho. I have nought but one quote for you:

"If I knew (the world would end tomorrow || I would die tomorrow || The kingdom of God came tomorrow), I would still plant a tree today." (Attributed to Martin Luther, Martin Luther King Jr., and also claimed to be a made-up quote that neither of them ever said).

So. I would not do much differently. I'd say goodbye, I suppose, to those I love. Apart from that, not much else.

Someone please inform me why nearly everyone thinks on this thread thinks it's necessary to kill people or do illegal stuff? It may not matter to you anymore, but what do you think - that your family will be happy that you're the one who blew up half of new york, or turned into a murderer days before death, or...? I mean, geesh... :?

Anywho. I have nought but one quote for you:

"If I knew (the world would end tomorrow || I would die tomorrow || The kingdom of God came tomorrow), I would still plant a tree today." (Attributed to Martin Luther, Martin Luther King Jr., and also claimed to be a made-up quote that neither of them ever said).

So. I would not do much differently. I'd say goodbye, I suppose, to those I love. Apart from that, not much else.

wow , you're about do die , i'm not gonna act like a saint lol.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

So, according to your and 2 pages worth of thread's logic, if I'm going to die, I should make sure I ruin as many other people's lives as I can before I do?

Nice one, mate. Oh sorry, by 'mate'; I mean 'Hitler'.

So, according to your and 2 pages worth of thread's logic, if I'm going to die, I should make sure I ruin as many other people's lives as I can before I do?

ok look at my post what i was gonna do , did i said i'm gonna blow up half of new york? no i din't said that , by meaning , i'm not gonna act like a saint , i ment , i'm not gonna sit here and watch myself die. i'm gonna do something i never did before , run naked on the highway , throw eggs at houses , ok buddy? oh sorry , by 'buddy' i mean mentally challenged kid :roll: .

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

ok look at my post what i was gonna do , did i said i'm gonna blow up half of new york? no i din't said that , by meaning , i'm not gonna act like a saint , i ment , i'm not gonna sit here and watch myself die. i'm gonna do something i never did before , run naked on the highway , throw eggs at houses , ok buddy? oh sorry , by 'buddy' i mean mentally challenged kid :roll: .

The point is, some of those things are still destructive, meaningless and utterly stupid. If you want to leave a mark on the earth, what point is there in making it one of notoriety, when there are so many people who've done that job better than you? You'll be remembered a lot more and for better reasons if you do something like donate your wealth, help someone in dire need and at the same time tie up all loose ends with those close to you. One life is already ended in this hypothetical situation - why add to that? Sow a seed on the earth; don't destroy one.

I would go "tap" some fine girls that I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole right now because of diseases, take a nice long crap, kill off a couple people I can think of. Then I would steal a whole arsenal of weapons and go on random killing sprees, seriously.

Runescaper (off and on) since late 2001

1. go to family and say good bye

2. give everything i can to something that truly deserves it

3. get on national tv and voice my opinion on world matters to hopefully change people's attitudes...assuming i'd have enough time before some huge security gaurd tackles me :lol:

4. spend the last few magical hours with the one i truly love

5. i'd find some time during all that to run around nude somewhere 8)

knightsoforderse9.png