� Bows � 91 Wc � Chrono Trigger Vids �

Sup, I'm Bows, and this is my blog. I am a member of the Tip.It Website Crew and I love it. I browse TIF everytime I'm on my computer. I've recently started playing RuneScape a lot more; probably because I'm Crew. I'm awful at introductions, so I'm just going to copy and paste my 'About Me' from my profile. ;)

Well. My name is Zach Diaz. I was born on January 15th, 1992. I enjoy playing video games of all types, poetry, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick. ;) I'm employed at a Chili's Bar & Grill about 25 minutes from where I live. I'm in charge of Quality Assurance, which is basically making sure that every server's food goes out exactly how it was rang in. It can be stressful at a times, but I work well under pressure. The people there are great, and I don't think I'd trade it for any other job at the moment. :) I started playing RuneScape about seven years ago. I know my stats don't show it. :P While playing I enjoy Fletching - my first and only 99 - and Ranged, as well as most of the other skills, except Dungeoneering! I frequent the Hyt clan chat, which is led by Lady Heinous AKA Shyla, if you want to meet other members of TIF, that's the place! While browsing TIF I found myself lurking the Blogscape board at first, after that I become a regular in the Help & Advice board, and then slowly migrated to Off-Topic - which is what I can happily call my 'home' on the forums. <3: Ummm... that's a pretty brief history of myself, and it's really all I can say. If you want to know anything else about me, feel free to PM!

The only goal I really have right now is to trim my Fletching cape. <3: I've been Woodcutting leisurely lately. Went from 78-85 in the past two weeks of AFK playing, lol. For now, no pictures unless I decide to clean out my RS Pics folder. Which I probably won't. Anyway, you guys that frequent BlogScape are free to troll me now, hope you enjoyed the read. :P

[hide=Level Ups]110105202715.png

med_gallery_186933_360_197369.png

110108044920.png

110111195403.png

110113024442.png

423a.png[/hide]

[hide=Chrono Trigger Video Progress]

[/hide]

~Bows

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You seem familiar. The avatar is at least.

EDIT: Jimmy stop lurking. You too Dark.

I am Mc90123.

That's how I know you! You used to be in Blogscape when I was a chat mod, right?

I still use the current bsc chat sometimes.

You seem familiar. The avatar is at least.

EDIT: Jimmy stop lurking. You too Dark.

I am Mc90123.

That's how I know you! You used to be in Blogscape when I was a chat mod, right?

I still use the current bsc chat sometimes.

Still as popular?

I know you're training via Ivy, but you should check out the Sawmill if you haven't already. You won't be able to AFK, but the xp/hr is far greater than Ivy if you concentrate on it.

All I did for 99 Woodcutting was Sawmill and 2 Evil Trees a day, using up the leprechaun magic from both trees. :thumbup:

If you fail find you don't like Sawmill training, you should still do Evil Trees.

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

First, it's free. It's also very click-intensive, which rules out (successful) AFKing.

It's all self-contained; you don't need to bring any items, nor can you take items OUT of the area. The only item I would suggest bringing is a Crystal saw.

You cannot bring followers or familiars into the area with you.

Basically, you select a "Quick" or "Hard" job; the former is faster but gives less EXP, the latter takes longer but gives more EXP. For each job, you are required to make a certain amount of planks, all of various shapes and sizes.

As far as what you DO is concerned:

1. Fill inventory up with logs from the nearby pile of logs.
  2. Place logs into the sawmill, which cuts them into standard planks.
  3. Retrieve planks from bin.
  4. Using your regular/Crystal saw, cut planks into desired shapes using the nearby workbenches.
  5. Repeat from Step 1 as needed, as you'll likely run out of planks.

Once you have all the planks made, speak to Jill to complete your job.

You get a SMALL amount of EXP for cutting each plank, but this amount can be doubled by using a Crystal saw, hence my suggesting it. This usually amounts to 1,000 - 2,000 EXP.

You get a fairly decent chunk of BONUS EXP upon completing each job. This amount is NOT affected by the Crystal saw. Bonus EXP correlates to your Woodcutting level, so it increases accordingly as you level. It's around 8,500 EXP for a Hard job at level 99.

That's the basic gist of it. Read up more on it in the Sawmill Jobs section of the Woodcutting guide, written by yours truly. ;)

(There's also a few more important tips there that I CBA to type because I'm doing this from my phone at the moment.)

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

I'll look into that, Jermy. :P

As of now, 130k to 87 Wc. :)

Jeremy*

0/10.

I said Jermy on purpose. :) <3:

I'm online and getting back to chopping that Ivy!

EDIT: I'm actually trying the Sawmill. 89K to 87.