Smokey the bear couldn't stop me

Yup. It took me 16 days from 85 and I burned about 72k maples. I guess you can rate my stats too since they're in the picture (109 combat, 101 without summoning)

99fming.jpg

99fming2.jpg

And I figure I might as well add a BoB, I have an extra 5m or so extra in the bank. I'm losing a ton of money since a lot of the items shown are crashing badly (especially the santas, lost 120m on them already and I'll probably lose more) Oh well. The herb seeds and (unf) pots are avantoes, I've been growing them for 3 or so months now.

bobl.jpg

Next up is 99 smithing and farming.

Rate away :)

I_Am_Farming.png

Nice man, I love the fact you have an amazing total level comparing to your combat level. 10/10 for the level/ total/ bank :thumbsup:

Grats on the 99 :) Got to agree, very nice total for your combat level, and the BoB is pretty too. (So many potions :mellow: )

Thanks guys, I admit I HATE doing combat, no idea why really. Hell it took me over a year to touch summoning because I hated how it affected combat haha.

I_Am_Farming.png

nice stats, and a bit jealous of your bank,

i saw you at w117 daemonheim last night in assist area.

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

well bleep me if i don't feel poor now.... How did you get all that?

Hah to be honest, I'm not completely sure. I bought 1 santa for 13m and 2 for 33m, 120mish is from farming (probably more), I made like 70m or so from doing dailies and random merching (I don't like flipping and stuff but I do it on occasion if I'm not feeling lazy). The other cash... I have no idea hah.

I_Am_Farming.png

Nice stats (a bit unbalanced at points, though), grats on 99 firemaking and excellent BoB.

Don't worry about the rares, I got couple too! They're crashing but they will be back up eventually, I think. If not, who cares! Collectors collect! :)

Best of luck, and play the game as you wish. If you don't like combat or some skills, don't do them. It's your account and your gaming experience. I'm just saying that balancing the lower stats a bit would look nice and give awesome overall look. Best of luck! :grin:

u5zhkTY.gif

Nice stats (a bit unbalanced at points, though), grats on 99 firemaking and excellent BoB.

Don't worry about the rares, I got couple too! They're crashing but they will be back up eventually, I think. If not, who cares! Collectors collect! :)

Best of luck, and play the game as you wish. If you don't like combat or some skills, don't do them. It's your account and your gaming experience. I'm just saying that balancing the lower stats a bit would look nice and give awesome overall look. Best of luck! :grin:

Hah thanks. Yeah I got some stats I need to work on but for some reason I always get so lazy haha. I'll muster up some stamina to do them after 99 smithing though. I simply don't do combat, I never really enjoyed it, hell it's been years since I've tried to seriously level it up (only reason I've leveled some of them up is because I got combat xp in dung haha).

I_Am_Farming.png