Alphabetizing Friends

Yeah I think it just shows them in a random order. Don't think it would be that hard to change but the question is, as always, do we have the time to do it? :P

Support at any rate.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Shows by join date. :)

That can't be right - it looks like it is for him but on other people's profiles it looks random (even when they have less than 50 friends)..

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Mine is alphabetical if I click 'view all friends', before that it shows 50 random friends in a random order it seems.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

If you're trying to find someone, Ctrl+F would be quicker anyway :P

But I'll find out how long it would take to get this implemented. If it would take a while, it probably won't happen, unfortunately.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

If you're trying to find someone, Ctrl+F would be quicker anyway :P

But I'll find out how long it would take to get this implemented. If it would take a while, it probably won't happen, unfortunately.

:lol: Thanks a bunch! I'm hoping it can work out, but if it can't, then that's ok; I understand the admins are busy. :-P

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

I have a solution for you: get more friends! (joke, btw :P It will make sense in a second)

Here's the deal: once you have >50 friends, only 50 are displayed and you get a link that says "View All." When you first visit the page, the 50 that are displayed are intentionally displayed randomly so that it's not always showing the same 50 people on a list of >50 friends. Once you click "View All" the list is automatically alphabetized. But unfortunately this also means that if you have <50 friends they will always appear random.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

It's not random if you have 50+, it's by join date. :)

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?