99 Thieving Achieved!

I dunno why I started to thieve again but I did lol. Was doing some Pyramid Plunder at first, then Yost (Brett) told me about the Monkey Knife Fighters and their awesome xp. On average there at level 85+ Thieving, I was getting about 250k to almost 300k an hour. tongue.gif As for money, got about 1 to 1.5 million a day depending on how long I've played. A lot of black knives got tossed into the GE, as well as rune scimitars, and dragon scimitars...

Special thanks to Draga (Whispur) for always cheering me on and burping into the mic to annoy me to keep me awake. <_< sweat.gif Wuv you always! Special thanks to Yost (Brett) for telling me about the monkey knife fighters and getting me addicted to thieving. XD

And of course, all you lovely people at Tip.it, Excl's CC, and Gaming Heavens. sweat.gif (With a very special thanks to Jason for tolerating my whining.)

And now for a million pictures...! (Well, more like 16...) So to save us all, these pictures will be in clickable thumbnails! And in hide tags... :P

[hide=16 Pictures of Randomness of 99 Thieving!]

99thieving001.th.png 99thieving002.th.png 99thieving003.th.png 99thieving004.th.png

99thieving005.th.png 99thieving006.th.png 99thieving007.th.png 99thieving008.th.png

99thieving009.th.png 99thieving010.th.png 99thieving011.th.png 99thieving012.th.png

99thieving013.th.png 99thieving014.th.png 99thieving015.th.png 99thieving016.th.png

[/hide]

I'm debating between going for 99 Slayer and 99 Dungeoneering, while working on Fletching in between to keep from going too insane... I'm less than 200k to 90 Slayer at the moment, but we'll see what happens I guess. I really like both capes though. sweat.gif

Thanks again all! :wub:

Grats Ami!! Awesome job :-D

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast