a new weapon suggestion the sword of courage

123fork

my idea for a weapn is the sword of courage

it should be a 2h like blade that is anduril like and its light red blade with a orange handle and a saradominist star

also its attack should be 60 crush 70 slash 50

i have a pictture of it but its this like

http://www.knifesite.com/fullsize/UC1380ASNB.jpg

but it has a light red not dark red blade

also its not realated to dragon weapons and its speacial is flames of courage: this attack burns ur opponet and reduces his mage,str,attack,defense,adnd increases your attack

aslo it should be a quest item that only memebrs can gain and like the god staffs can only be gained by passing a certain test to gain the sword

last thing is that the sword is only ompetained through a quest that is the courage quest and is the reward along with 1000k 1234567345 ex str and the ability to go to the temple of courage that is in saradomins island land and bless ur symbols to gain a holy brave symbol to increase your str, attack,magic,prayer,defense,

and thats it enjoy

1million gp reward from a quest? Suicidal.

And also, I could swear thats word was ripped from Lord of the Rings :roll:

wat do u mean suicidal

and the word wasnt copyed just the brand

The irony... =P

The Sword is Courage is discouraging...

The experience and money reward is a rip-off.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

The irony... =P

The Sword is Courage is discouraging...

The experience and money reward is a rip-off.

well would u like it to be 100milion k then mr smartypants

and i mean the idea is cool the

irony of u is posting some kinda of waste of spam

and second wat would u like the mony to be and exp

A money prize of 10k or maybe 100k if you like, and about 1k - 10k experience. That sounds more reasonable.

And I might also add that Entrana is a peaceful island where violence is discouraged, so I doubt there would be a civilised temple there dedicated, indirectly or directly, to violence.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

A money prize of 10k or maybe 100k if you like, and about 1k - 10k experience. That sounds more reasonable.

And I might also add that Entrana is a peaceful island where violence is discouraged, so I doubt there would be a civilised temple there dedicated, indirectly or directly, to violence.

A. the temple of courage is not a temple of violence

aslo i would like to point ur monye prise of 10k-100k is discouraging

i mean think about it 10k-100k

I shoudl be more like 1000k to ge reward

and the exp is 1000k of strengtch attack and defense

B.its a temple to show how brave u r to face evil

its like the white knight area except its a area where saradominist knights go to pray to saradomin and pledge to slay and fight against zammy forces

C. its a temple where Heroes from all the land go

Entrana is a peaceful island, where order reigns. Anything to do with killing and fighting (even against the forces of Zamorak) is an act of chaos, and is not to be permitted.

So you don't go to Entrana to pray for Saradomin to help you kill people...

~Toxicologist~

Entrana is a peaceful island, where order reigns. Anything to do with killing and fighting (even against the forces of Zamorak) is an act of chaos, and is not to be permitted.

So you don't go to Entrana to pray for Saradomin to help you kill people...

second its not a place for u to kill people but for u to pray of saradomin the courage and bravery to help the innocent and stand against the evil

and third its not a violent temple becasue the temple is used only for hereos to find the bravery and courage within

and fourth its a temple to stand against your fears of not fighting but of knowledge

So there Happy now :evil: :evil:

Entrana is peaceful. To pray for courage and bravery boils your blood and get you excited, which is not the will of Saradomin. You want a Courage Temple? Put it in Falador.

~Toxicologist~

first of when u pray to courage

Courage is knowledge and second coruage is wat every sara kngiht has

And third y put it in faldor i mean

This is not the temple of Hatred

and im not making a temple of Fear where everyone fears everything

So wat do u prefer then hm Fear Or courage

and second the will of saradomin is part of this:Strength through Wisdom

and part of the strength through wisdom is courage to fight against the evils

and didnt saradomin say that all evil must be destroyed and so courage is wat saradomin gives us if ur thinking of guthix or zammy or zaros then uve got the wrong god

Saradomin gave us courage to make shure we stand against evill think about it

If its against saradomins will

Every minoin of Zammy would have us all praying to their knees and beign afraid

Courage is not evil its a powerfull feeling of knowledge and strength

This is wat sara said and courage is what we need to use to stand against evil

Evil must be destroyed in all of its forms, not mollycoddled and allowed to spread.

Should Guthix have his way, he would allow the evil Zamorakians free reign within my lands, spreading their forces like a cancer until they were ingrained so deeply, that to remove them would destroy the world.

I will never permit such an abomination to occur on these lands, for I cannot suffer such evil to live on. Only through purification can we cleanse this world of all evil, and live in the utopia which my order offers, yet foolish Guthix cannot see how my path is the only true way this world may flourish!

if 1000k + 1000k exp in def atk and str it would make u jump from lvl80 to 85 90 maybe? :? and a super powerful sword + 1000k gp?? i would agree with 10k money and exp in str atk def. if u really wanna make it ur way its gotta b some darn hard quest like own 3 lvl800 at a same time or must have 99atk def str or something like that would fit with such a great amount of rewad :)

if 1000k + 1000k exp in def atk and str it would make u jump from lvl80 to 85 90 maybe? :? and a super powerful sword + 1000k gp?? i would agree with 10k money and exp in str atk def. if u really wanna make it ur way its gotta b some darn hard quest like own 3 lvl800 at a same time or must have 99atk def str or something like that would fit with such a great amount of rewad :)

waterver you guys want to make shure you guys stop saying it sucks

becasue its a idea and im not moving it in faldor i might move it in varrcok or someother place than entra

also i made a opposit of the sword of courage:the sword of fear you can get it in the wiliderness and doing the same thing but the boss is

Angel of Saradomin

and also to the quest u need to find the blades: you can chose either good or evil version

good: find the sword of courage they lost and slay the evil demon king to save entra from darkness adn choas

evil: find the sword of fear they lost and slay the good angel of saradomin to spread the evils of zammorak into entra

and last thing

Guthix?: gain the flute of guthix to calm both armys from fighting and helps set the balance back in the world

also each awards is the same of exp and k but diffrent temples to pray

at the saradomin you pray to saradomin to become a hero

the temple of courage is a temple of heros and is a shrine to honor those who did heroics deeds

temple of fear is where u pray to zammorak to be a villian and do villanuis deeds

temple of balance is a place where you pray to guthix to make shure both good and evil are the same level neither is stronger

THANK YOU

sorry lol thank you for agrreing

LOL! You think he is agreeing with you!?

He says you need COURAGE to bring that sword into the Wilderness, which means it is so embarassing that most people wouldn't dare.

Forgive me if I misinterpeted you though, McOwned.

About Saradomin and Courage:

Saradomin does not give Courage. You say he is Strength through Wisdom so he controls strength and therefore courage, but might I also remind you Zamorak and Guthix's quotes:

Strength through Chaos

Balance is Power

About the Temple at Entrana:

You are completely missing my point. Entrana is a peaceful island regardless of Saradomin's wishes: in fact, Saradomin himself made it peaceful, so peaceful it should stay. If Entrana is meant to be a Island of the Heroes of Saradomin, they won't prevent you from bringing weapons on it then.

About the Quest Reward:

You stated the reward should be worthwhile because if it is not, it isn't a reward. I might state that the reward you're proposing is too great: it would unbalance the game.

Another thing: Saradomin is not "good", Zamorak is not "evil". Order and chaos is not necessarily good and evil, you know.

~Toxicologist~

A single quest give you 1 mil gp and 1 mil in each melee stat? :shock:

Please look at the current quest rewards... even for some of the hardest quests in the game the max is like 35k exp and around 20k gp :?

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

Add your blog to the BlogScape Index!

SaidinWoT can now be tracked easily on weekends - Erm, maybe when I start playing again.

Levels do not measure intelligence OR maturity.

THANK YOU

He says you need COURAGE to bring that sword into the Wilderness, which means it is so embarassing that most people wouldn't dare.

Saradomin does not give Courage. You say he is Strength through Wisdom so he controls strength and therefore courage, but might I also remind you Zamorak and Guthix's quotes:

Strength through Chaos

Balance is Power

You are completely missing my point. Entrana is a peaceful island regardless of Saradomin's wishes: in fact, Saradomin himself made it peaceful, so peaceful it should stay. If Entrana is meant to be a Island of the Heroes of Saradomin, they won't prevent you from bringing weapons on it then.

About the Quest Reward:

You stated the reward should be worthwhile because if it is not, it isn't a reward. I might state that the reward you're proposing is too great: it would unbalance the game.

Another thing: Saradomin is not "good", Zamorak is not "evil". Order and chaos is not necessarily good and evil, you know.

one thing to tell u the reward is great i might change that a little but the quest is supposed to be hard and u know wat its not unbalancing look at the daggonaths and other things that r quests its just chlanging not diffucult its a quest of stragety

and another thing so wat if entra is peace full do you want it to be pansy isladn or have heroes

and look at wat u said about choas and order:choas causes cillilazations to fall and order brings it back up so choas is evil and order is good yes sometimes choas we need

its all a matter of opinion

and thired you always desagree with everyones posts about weapons i mean

and third im not taling about bringing weapns to saras island im talking about where they pray to have the strength and honor to be 1ne yes its peacefull but if you look back in samurai times allot of monks are warriors and they are peacefull

and third you are missing my point of wat saradomin said about evil he says we should destroy it not let it regn 8)

THANK YOU

Strength through Chaos

Balance is Power

About the Quest Reward:

and also throught zammy qoutes: all zammy qoutes prove nothing since all it proves is strenght through causing disruption

and guthix is stregth through only making shure both powers r equal

so the other 2 gods cannot possibly control courage

Becasue the defination of courage is : never giving up and always be on your gaurd meaning: opposite of coward

yes saradomin probably doesnt want us to be excited

but think of wat u posted

saradomin hates all evil

and evil wont just kindly say ok ill stop

so the only thing he gives us against evil is Knowledge Strength And Couraage

Ok I have a few things to say.

1. You don't really take in what other people say. Please evaluate what people say and think of what their meanings are, instead of glancing over and immediately retort.

2. You don't really have a logical and reasonable mind. Some of your logic are way off, or don't make much sense. In fact I can hardly follow what you are saying at times.

3. You are too stubborn. Please stop hugging onto your original idea and try to extend it, because you haven't actually constructed the basics of your ideas well.

4. You have poor grammar. Please don't paragraph after every sentence, and watch your spelling. A few mistakes is acceptable, but this is just too much. This may be because you are foregin, but so am I. However, this point isn't too important... I'm just commenting.

5. This means there is no point in me posting in this topic anymore, as everything I say just goes straight into nothingness.

~Toxicologist~