a new weapon suggestion the sword of courage

123fork

one thing to tell you the reward is great, i might change that a little, but the quest is supposed to be hard. And you know what Its not unbalancing, look at the daggonaths [Daggonaths are quests?] and other things that are quests, its just chlanging challenging not diffucult difficult [Challenging things are not difficult?] its a quest of stragety strategy

No quest gives more than 35k experience to any single stat (please correct me if I'm wrong)... The quest you proposed is on level with Sheep Shearer (difficulty) in my opinion. This quest should require all levels at 99 if its going to give near that much experience and gold :roll:

and another thing Second, so what if Entranais peace full peaceful; do you want it to be a pansy isladn island or have heroes?

A pansy island? :lol: Entrana was not meant to have heroes, its purpose is clearly defined as an island of peace which is in NO way related to violence; notice how even the runes you craft there [laws] cannot be used in a violent way (generally).

and Third, look at what you said about choas chaos and order:choas chaos causes cillilazations civilizations to fall while order brings them back up, so choas chaos is evil and order is good. Yes sometimes choas we need Yes, sometimes we need Chaos

Chaos is not always evil, nor is order always good. Chaos is sometimes necessary to overthrow an orderly civilization which, for the good of the community, needs to be eliminated. Order can give power to evil just as much as good, as can Chaos. Additionally, your final sentence contradicted everything you had just said.

and thired [You are on fourth now] you always desagree disagree with everyone's posts about weapons; I mean

Maybe because they're all accompanied by suggestions for insanely easy quests which offer insanely high rewards? :roll:

"You mean" what?

and third [And now you are on fifth] I'm not talking about bringing weapons to saradomin's island[/b] I'm talking about where they pray to have the strength and honor to be 1ne[1ne??]. Yes its peacefull peaceful but if you look back, in samurai times, allot a lot of monks are were warriors and they are were peacefull peaceful

Extremely hard to make out what you were trying to say... Entrana is an island run by those who have pledged to peace, the monks of samurai times realized their men would be at war and so helped them. The monks of Entrana want nothing to do with war, and therefore do not have anything to do with it on the island.

and third [And now you are on sixth] you are missing my point of what saradomin said about evil, he says we should destroy it not let it reign 8)

When? :? Saradomin and Zamorak are brothers from Glienor, etc. etc. One favors Order, one favors Good. He has never [to my knowledge] stated that Evil must be eliminated.

And also, throught think about zammy Zamorak qoutes: all zammy Zamorak qoutes prove nothing, since all it proves says is strenght strength through causing disruption.

and Additionally, Guthix is strength through only making shure sure both powers are equal.

Strength Through Order - Saradomin

Strength Through Chaos - Zamorak

Power Through Balance - Guthix

So the other 2 two gods cannot possibly control courage becasue the defination definition of courage is: "Never giving up and always being on your gaurd meaning: opposite of coward"

Courage: "A quality of spirit that enables you to face danger of pain without showing fear." [www.onelook.com]

Any of the three RuneScapian gods could produce this quality of spirit.

Saradomin - Through Hope

Zamorak - Through Bloodlust

Guthix - Through Reasoning

Let me explain further:

Saradomin can inspire courage through hope; Hope is known to give people courage, as it tells them that something good will occur even after the hardest of times.

Zamorak can inspire courage through bloodlust; Bloodlust is the desire to cause pain through violence. Generally, someone in a bloodlust does not feel danger nor pain, and therefore would have a quality of spirit that enables them to face what is nonexistant for them.

Guthix can inspire courage through reasoning; A balanced mind allows one to reason out the best way to go about doing something. Additionally, a balanced mind allows men to see danger but to think it through before letting fear in. Therefore, a balanced mind would see things clearly and would know that pain is sometimes necessary and must be taken.

[Of course none of what I typed really matters since its all a game]

Yes saradomin probably doesnt want us to be excited, but think of what you posted; Saradomin hates all evil.

Refer to above reply to similar statement.

I could understand if English were not your main language, but please refrain from using chat speech when you already have horrible grammar.

Like Toxicologist said, do not hold onto your first idea so firmly that you will not accept suggestions.

And finally: Please do not act like you can add this into the game. You have been referring to the whole thing as if it will be added into the game and you can change it. This forum is for suggestions and ideas, and the posted suggestions and ideas should be phrased as just that, not anything more.

Edit: Fixing a messed up quote

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

Add your blog to the BlogScape Index!

SaidinWoT can now be tracked easily on weekends - Erm, maybe when I start playing again.

Levels do not measure intelligence OR maturity.

Ok I have a few things to say.

1. You don't really take in what other people say. Please evaluate what people say and think of what their meanings are, instead of glancing over and immediately retort.

2. You don't really have a logical and reasonable mind. Some of your logic are way off, or don't make much sense. In fact I can hardly follow what you are saying at times.

3. You are too stubborn. Please stop hugging onto your original idea and try to extend it, because you haven't actually constructed the basics of your ideas well.

4. You have poor grammar. Please don't paragraph after every sentence, and watch your spelling. A few mistakes is acceptable, but this is just too much. This may be because you are foregin, but so am I. However, this point isn't too important... I'm just commenting.

5. This means there is no point in me posting in this topic anymore, as everything I say just goes straight into nothingness.

1. you disagree and put down to many posts of imagination

2. your the stuborn 1 because you cannot admit that i have a point

3. you are not very imaginative you considre things that are real and donot believe

4.you are kinda cruel to some mistakes so please stop posting you are stuborn or you are this because i hardly can understand you

im not stuborn im defending my posts and you are ofending you are the sword and im the shield you attack and i defend ok so please stop saying that kinda of stuff its kinda anoying and even more stubborn

one thing to tell you the reward is great, i might change that a little, but the quest is supposed to be hard. And you know what Its not unbalancing, look at the daggonaths [Daggonaths are quests?] and other things that are quests, its just chlanging challenging not diffucult difficult [Challenging things are not difficult?] its a quest of stragety strategy

No quest gives more than 35k experience to any single stat (please correct me if I'm wrong)... The quest you proposed is on level with Sheep Shearer (difficulty) in my opinion. This quest should require all levels at 99 if its going to give near that much experience and gold :roll:

and another thing Second, so what if Entranais peace full peaceful; do you want it to be a pansy isladn island or have heroes?

A pansy island? :lol: Entrana was not meant to have heroes, its purpose is clearly defined as an island of peace which is in NO way related to violence; notice how even the runes you craft there [laws] cannot be used in a violent way (generally).

and Third, look at what you said about choas chaos and order:choas chaos causes cillilazations civilizations to fall while order brings them back up, so choas chaos is evil and order is good. Yes sometimes choas we need Yes, sometimes we need Chaos

Chaos is not always evil, nor is order always good. Chaos is sometimes necessary to overthrow an orderly civilization which, for the good of the community, needs to be eliminated. Order can give power to evil just as much as good, as can Chaos. Additionally, your final sentence contradicted everything you had just said.

and thired [You are on fourth now] you always desagree disagree with everyone's posts about weapons; I mean

Maybe because they're all accompanied by suggestions for insanely easy quests which offer insanely high rewards? :roll:

"You mean" what?

and third [And now you are on fifth] I'm not talking about bringing weapons to saradomin's island[/b] I'm talking about where they pray to have the strength and honor to be 1ne[1ne??]. Yes its peacefull peaceful but if you look back, in samurai times, allot a lot of monks are were warriors and they are were peacefull peaceful

Extremely hard to make out what you were trying to say... Entrana is an island run by those who have pledged to peace, the monks of samurai times realized their men would be at war and so helped them. The monks of Entrana want nothing to do with war, and therefore do not have anything to do with it on the island.

and third [And now you are on sixth] you are missing my point of what saradomin said about evil, he says we should destroy it not let it reign 8)

When? :? Saradomin and Zamorak are brothers from Glienor, etc. etc. One favors Order, one favors Good. He has never [to my knowledge] stated that Evil must be eliminated.

And also, throught think about zammy Zamorak qoutes: all zammy Zamorak qoutes prove nothing, since all it proves says is strenght strength through causing disruption.

and Additionally, Guthix is strength through only making shure sure both powers are equal.

Strength Through Order - Saradomin

Strength Through Chaos - Zamorak

Power Through Balance - Guthix

So the other 2 two gods cannot possibly control courage becasue the defination definition of courage is: "Never giving up and always being on your gaurd meaning: opposite of coward"

Courage: "A quality of spirit that enables you to face danger of pain without showing fear." [www.onelook.com]

Any of the three RuneScapian gods could produce this quality of spirit.

Saradomin - Through Hope

Zamorak - Through Bloodlust

Guthix - Through Reasoning

Let me explain further:

Saradomin can inspire courage through hope; Hope is known to give people courage, as it tells them that something good will occur even after the hardest of times.

Zamorak can inspire courage through bloodlust; Bloodlust is the desire to cause pain through violence. Generally, someone in a bloodlust does not feel danger nor pain, and therefore would have a quality of spirit that enables them to face what is nonexistant for them.

Guthix can inspire courage through reasoning; A balanced mind allows one to reason out the best way to go about doing something. Additionally, a balanced mind allows men to see danger but to think it through before letting fear in. Therefore, a balanced mind would see things clearly and would know that pain is sometimes necessary and must be taken.

[Of course none of what I typed really matters since its all a game]

Yes saradomin probably doesnt want us to be excited, but think of what you posted; Saradomin hates all evil.

Refer to above reply to similar statement.

I could understand if English were not your main language, but please refrain from using chat speech when you already have horrible grammar.

Like Toxicologist said, do not hold onto your first idea so firmly that you will not accept suggestions.

And finally: Please do not act like you can add this into the game. You have been referring to the whole thing as if it will be added into the game and you can change it. This forum is for suggestions and ideas, and the posted suggestions and ideas should be phrased as just that, not anything more.

Edit: Fixing a messed up quote

first of im donot act like i can im saying i have a right to have a suggestion and you guys are acting like i dont

and like wat im saying you guys are kinda snobish and donot get true imagination im only saying ill change it so u guys can accept it

and all you guys are mocking and insuling me so please stop it

I donot care if this confuses you i told you earlier if you want me to change it just tell me and dont insult me

and third donot insult my grammer and typing i make mistakes

4. Never put down suggestions like that that is rude and arragont

yes you have freedom to say stuff but all you guys are doing is mocking me and insulting me not helping me at all

so if you donot want to post i dont care

p.s anymore posts of your selfish or stuborn and ill show you guys who is the selfish and arragot 1s

Thank you for hearing me out

1million gp reward from a quest? Suicidal.

And also, I could swear thats word was ripped from Lord of the Rings :roll:

wasnt the crystal bow 750k?

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

my idea for a weapn is the sword of courage

it should be a 2h like blade that is anduril like and its light red blade with a orange handle and a saradominist star

also its attack should be 60 crush 70 slash 50

i have a pictture of it but its this like

http://www.knifesite.com/fullsize/UC1380ASNB.jpg

but it has a light red not dark red blade

also its not realated to dragon weapons and its speacial is flames of courage: this attack burns ur opponet and reduces his mage,str,attack,defense,adnd increases your attack

aslo it should be a quest item that only memebrs can gain and like the god staffs can only be gained by passing a certain test to gain the sword

last thing is that the sword is only ompetained through a quest that is the courage quest and is the reward along with 1000k 1234567345 ex str and the ability to go to the temple of courage that is in saradomins island land and bless ur symbols to gain a holy brave symbol to increase your str, attack,magic,prayer,defense,

and thats it enjoy

why not add 500 mil cash, 10 sets of each god armour, 10 sets of phats, and all your stats get zoomed up to 99! awes0me!

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

wasnt the crystal bow 750k?

You get one degraded to 2/10 (obviously not full value)

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

SaidinWoT can now be tracked easily on weekends - Erm, maybe when I start playing again.

3. you are not very imaginative you considre things that are real and donot believe

4.you are kinda cruel to some mistakes so please stop posting you are stuborn or you are this because i hardly can understand you

im not stuborn im defending my posts and you are ofending you are the sword and im the shield you attack and i defend ok so please stop saying that kinda of stuff its kinda anoying and even more stubborn

1. Imagionation has nothing to do with the fact he disagrees, you need to give more details, youre idea can be cut down to one line:

A new sword connected to a hard quest which can be completed in three ways for each god, with a large reward and a temple.

Everything arround it has almost no creativity to it.

2. You don't admit he has a point either, so youre not any better then you say he is.

3. There is no way you could say such a thing unless you youreself hadn't tried imagion his point of view. So please reread his posts carefully and try again.

4. He may be a little straith to the point but he was only trying to help you on that.

5. You did gave him reason to think you where stuborn, all youre replies to suggestion where either "No youre wrong,","So what?" or "ok I'll change it to make you guys stop posting about it."

And yes you could say he did attack you, but you did not just defend, you striked right back at him and now so did I, although I tried not to be to offencive.

Yes you are right about that you still didn't allow weapons on the island and you are right about somethings are just a matter of opinion.

But you seem to firmly believe that youre opinion is right and the opinions who opose you are wrong. That sound like stubornty to me.

My opinion, or parts of it may be wrong, feel free to correct the parts of it you think are incorrect, but do remember that youre opinion about those may also be incorrect.

f2p skilltotal 1050+

1. Imagionation has nothing to do with the fact he disagrees, you need to give more details, youre idea can be cut down to one line:

A new sword connected to a hard quest which can be completed in three ways for each god, with a large reward and a temple.

Everything arround it has almost no creativity to it.

2. You don't admit he has a point either, so youre not any better then you say he is.

3. There is no way you could say such a thing unless you youreself hadn't tried imagion his point of view. So please reread his posts carefully and try again.

4. He may be a little straith to the point but he was only trying to help you on that.

5. You did gave him reason to think you where stuborn, all youre replies to suggestion where either "No youre wrong,","So what?" or "ok I'll change it to make you guys stop posting about it."

And yes you could say he did attack you, but you did not just defend, you striked right back at him and now so did I, although I tried not to be to offencive.

Yes you are right about that you still didn't allow weapons on the island and you are right about somethings are just a matter of opinion.

But you seem to firmly believe that youre opinion is right and the opinions who opose you are wrong. That sound like stubornty to me.

My opinion, or parts of it may be wrong, feel free to correct the parts of it you think are incorrect, but do remember that youre opinion about those may also be incorrect.

ok i admit he has a point and i was being stuberonish

and i admit he was trying to help

but he was being offensive and kinda mokish you have to admit that

i agree on the last part

but all the rest of the people just mainly put it sucked and didnt tell the parts that needed to be fixed if they just said ok this part you needed to be fixed on would be helpfull not not taking offensivley

Alright then... sorry for being offensive, I kind of lost myself there.

For points of changing (if that's what you want), lessen the quest reward and the experience reward because no other quest gives that much reward, and thus doing so may unbalance the Runescape economy and PK system and such... its the difference between throwing a few small stones at a person and having him catch it, and suddenly throw a huge rock and crush him under it.

Entrana, like many have said before; is populated by peaceful monks who wish to have nothing to do with the rest of the world, and they certainly don't want hot-blooded heroes stampeding around their peaceful island; regardless of their religon and such. They are peaceful and wish for no trouble.

And I have sort of forgotten what you said about all those swords ideas... lol.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

Alright then... sorry for being offensive, I kind of lost myself there.

For points of changing (if that's what you want), lessen the quest reward and the experience reward because no other quest gives that much reward, and thus doing so may unbalance the Runescape economy and PK system and such... its the difference between throwing a few small stones at a person and having him catch it, and suddenly throw a huge rock and crush him under it.

Entrana, like many have said before; is populated by peaceful monks who wish to have nothing to do with the rest of the world, and they certainly don't want hot-blooded heroes stampeding around their peaceful island; regardless of their religon and such. They are peaceful and wish for no trouble.

And I have sort of forgotten what you said about all those swords ideas... lol.

its ok lol sorry to we both got on the rong foot

basically the three weapons are like this

Sword of Courage- the sword that risks your own life to saving others from pain and doom in other words a sara weapon of love

and the Sword of fear is the opposite if the sword of courage

Flute of balance keeps the 2 sides from becoming stronger than the other

the reward is just 30k and 30k exp of strength attack and magic

and the ability to go to courage temple which is on hero islands(right next to entra but not on it it is north of it though)

Fear temple(right near the williderness but to the south a bit but more south eastern

blance temple is near a sheep are sence i learned guthix likes sheep alot

last thing to add is the last part of the reward is the swords and the flute it depends on which side u chose on and for sara u get a sara star crown and for guthix u get a sheperd stick and for zammy u get a bloody mace

each of those wierd :lol: items has a funny thin the sara if u wear makes u shout out loud Hail and ur name the gutix one makes u do this saying of both evil and good are 1 and zammy makes u do this dictator speach of worship me and i will spare ur life infedels :lol: (if u donot like this idea please post now)

also on the heroes island idea its right next to entra and i agree with the hot bllod shot thing

if toxxic or anyone has a suggest please post it

if u have any suggests to help me please tell me wats rong ang just post this

well u can fix this:

also u weild all of them

for the stick and mace u weild it for a while and not only that the sara crown makes ur foes bow to u

the guthy does the same thing

and so does the zammy

I'm also sorry, when I corrected all your posts it was more so I could read it than to make you feel bad.

nothappening, he's already changed his idea to a lower reward...

Not sure I understand the Sword rewards still, the experience rewards should probably be put down just a little more to 20k unless the quest is extremely hard (you still haven't said much about the quest, would really help if you had that).

Guthix likes sheep? :| :shock:

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

I'm also sorry, when I corrected all your posts it was more so I could read it than to make you feel bad.

nothappening, he's already changed his idea to a lower reward...

Not sure I understand the Sword rewards still, the experience rewards should probably be put down just a little more to 20k unless the quest is extremely hard (you still haven't said much about the quest, would really help if you had that).

Guthix likes sheep? :| :shock:

ok the reward is 20k exp and k of strength magic defense and attack

yes guthix likes sheep i dont know y but i read in 1ne of his letters he loves sheep

:lol: ya guthix likes sheep i heard

in Cw sara if u break a rule turns u into a rabbit

Zammy turns u into a Imp

And guthy turns u into Sheep :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wat do u mean suicidal

and the word wasnt copyed just the brand

Are you an idiot? Suicidal metorphorically. And the "word" thing was a typo, was meant to be sword. That's a rip from Aragon's blade is it not?

sidewalksigpng9qg.png

Hazardmaster.png

wat do u mean suicidal

and the word wasnt copyed just the brand

Are you an idiot? Suicidal metorphorically. And the "word" thing was a typo, was meant to be sword. That's a rip from Aragon's blade is it not?

Its Based REad it casue im not Idiot Based is deffrent from Ripping Off