Whats ur most common random event?

I_AM_SLICEMAN

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The random events depend on what you do not whats the most common and for all the people who still remember tangle vine - it got deleted from the game. Didnt you notice that there is no more? Try sending a query to Jagex saying that I cant get a tangle vine and theyll reply that theyve had problems with it and removed it.

Guest druvovic

drunken dwarf comes all the time...

Hello druvovic! *Hic*

I Hate you Druvovic!

bah his so annoying

Hmm.. has to be the Drunken' Dwarf .. He seeshm to likesh me.. no ideash why *hicc* ..

Ehm.. yes.. I hardly ever get random events.. Probably about 10 dwarves and 1 Old man.

SwiftIRC Network Administrator

(censorship is bad)

how can you have a most common random event?

It's random!!

Ok some people may get more zombies coz they train more and some people more tree spirits because they chop more wood etc.

But the definition of random kinda eliminates the chance of a more common event :?

I got a lot of drunken dwarfs :( Though I think what you get up to on rs will depend what random events you are more likely to get. Cause if you do a lot of prayer you will be most likely to get a lot of zombies. I did a whole lot of fletching after RS2 came out so I was in the bank most of the time. From 60-86 fletching I got one drunken dwarf :shock:

how can you have a most common random event?

It's random!!

Ok some people may get more zombies coz they train more and some people more tree spirits because they chop more wood etc.

But the definition of random kinda eliminates the chance of a more common event :?

Not really, genies and mysterious old men are rarer events than others like the dwarf.

Aled.