Whats ur most common random event?

I_AM_SLICEMAN

A lot of people are saying swarms, but i just must be having bad luck. Thinking about this, I have had the drunken dwarf 90% of the time. I mean i get him once every couple of days. A couple swarms sure but drunken dwarf is haunting me!

Maybe hees trying to impress me or something ;)

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of people are saying swarms, but i just must be having bad luck. Thinking about this, I have had the drunken dwarf 90% of the time. I mean i get him once every couple of days. A couple swarms sure but drunken dwarf is haunting me!

hes mad u toook his job :wink:

like literally thinking back....

5 total genies....though i only used 2 cause of a glitch when they first came out

no rivertrolls

8 or so rock golems

40 some shades and zombies

100 some dwarves and swarms

2 mysterious old men

2 strange plants...though i havent been member since rs2 came out really

0 vines

and....cant think f ny other random events of top of my head

Erm, last 4 days I've been playing RS2, I've gotten 90-92 woodcutting, almost 93, and have gotten 2 genies, 1 Mysterious Old Man, around 5 Dwarves, lots of ents, a few swarms, and my axe head has fallen off atleast 10 times.

126 Combat

2178 Skill Total

16 Level 99 Stats

Ok the crazyiest thing happened to me the day i took his job. I saw nathaninch (flukeshly) so i gave him the ugthanki kebab right. I was walking to the post a bit east of varrock, and then i heard a random event sound. I searched around and no random event was there. I was like hmmm. 2 mins later, it happened again. It was sorta like a bang thing. I started messaging my friends and stuff. every 2 mins it happened. Nathaninch thought it was the dwarf throwing rocks at me or something, and then every time i heard it i was like woah, that sounds like a rock hitting the ground.

The dwarf must have bad aim eh? Anyways it went away eventually ;)

But yea that dwarf is scary. I was in a bedroom by myself and it came. I was like, no im not getting into bed with you.

edit:

i wish they kept vines :? :cry:

Why did they remove vines? :?

Noobs didnt know what to do when they saw them and died.

no wonder i didnt get 1 for the 2 weeks i was a member on rs2

Dont you have to be a member for a minimum of 1 month?

Ok the crazyiest thing happened to me the day i took his job. I saw nathaninch (flukeshly) so i gave him the ugthanki kebab right. I was walking to the post a bit east of varrock, and then i heard a random event sound. I searched around and no random event was there. I was like hmmm. 2 mins later, it happened again. It was sorta like a bang thing. I started messaging my friends and stuff. every 2 mins it happened. Nathaninch thought it was the dwarf throwing rocks at me or something, and then every time i heard it i was like woah, that sounds like a rock hitting the ground.

The dwarf must have bad aim eh? Anyways it went away eventually ;)

But yea that dwarf is scary. I was in a bedroom by myself and it came. I was like, no im not getting into bed with you.

lol!

yea the noobs made vines disappear :? :roll:

• 1 year later...
This topic is going to be locked, never bump boards that are 2 years old... gosh I don't get why people do so.

Note the change in the bump rule. You MAY bump if your comment is revelant and contributing to the topic itself.

==================================

Retired tip.it moderator.

Teaching and inspiring.