• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is close between old man and frog.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

This belongs in the randoms event board...I think

However my most common random is Leo the Gravedigger (he digs his own grave by calling on me) he's asked me for help some 15times! #-o But at least I haven't had him in the last few months. :anxious:

mememe513.png

quez master... every trip once when i try to tele back... or tele matrix...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

for me, i would say the prison pete one. although it is quite annoying, and the reward is not attractive, but i would realy thank it. one day i was pking alone, when i went to hillies, a whole clan of 90's charged at me, then the savior prison pete saved me by tele-ing me to his prison =). its getting more and more common now, almost like if lucky 1 ea 2 days

B4RR0W5 PUR3

FTW!!

Well at the moment I am getting TONS of random events whilst at Dust Devils, they are literally appearing every 5 minutes. I would say my most common one are the Niles Giles and Miles brothers who always seem to need my advice. The Freaky Forester also made an unexpected appearance whilst I was in the smokey Well.... :-w

OK, usually the Strange Box random event. More than 90% of the time, my inventory isn't full, hence allowing that random event to occur. It's becoming an annoyance though, due to its frequency and disruptive nature. Rargh.
Same, I always seem to get that Strange Box.

Private Chat always on!

deletenoobsev1.png

sirkidey.png