A new type of cannon.(simplified)

pageup11

Please post your idea on my new suggestion for a cannon.

This cannon is a arrow shooter, it shoots very fast! It hits arrows 4 times more than a regular shot.

Can be bought in shilo village.

Prices, 175k each part(four parts)

Buy all for 825k

If its weak for your type of arrows,(or you just need alot more firepower),

just add wood, excluding normal and magic wood. Add them to the machine. Each log turns the shot arrows on fire. 20 arrows are set on fire before the log is reduced to ashes. Dont think yews add more fire, they work just as good as oak logs.

PLEASE tell me if this is clear enough.

You have an idea, I give to credit for that, but I personally think A) it sound like you just want a better, faster way to kill things and get cash and B) that there are already enough conflicts with the current cannon that adding another would be nicely add to Jagex's pile of failures.

And by the way, C) I hardly understood at all what you were trying to say, you might of said "fmndk cannon gsbfdfd blah blah blah jsbgfdjk I"m an idiot bldfhgjdfa what do you think? kgldfhbjgsf" and I would have under stood just as much.

Comments, questions, concerns, grievences, issues, problems, anger? Contact me via privite message.

Thank you.

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

Prices, 175k each part(four parts)

Buy all for 825k

175,000*4=700,000

Lose 125K GP on buying all at once? :?

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

Add your blog to the BlogScape Index!

SaidinWoT can now be tracked easily on weekends - Erm, maybe when I start playing again.

Levels do not measure intelligence OR maturity.

If it shoots arrows it is technically not a cannon: more of a ballista, or a scorpion.

If it shoots arrows very fast, it is called a "Chu-Ku-Nu" or "Lian-Nu", which is a Chinese Invention meaning "Continuous Crossbow".

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

I was under the impression that he was thinking of an Arbalest (At least, I think it was called an arbalest). It's some sort of invention that shoots a whole horizontal rack of arrows everywhere. They had it in the game dynasty warriors.

a cannon that shoots arrows, and adding logs turn em on fire.....

dude, thats just total [cabbage]. (i love the tip.it word censor, not just that plain old *******)

why not add a machine gun that hits 99 every every quarter of a second.....

sorry but this idea is nonsense. please go put your head in the toilet, and dont forget to flush.