The HISTORY of SERPENTS

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[iMAGE]

Meol. <3: <3: <3:

You mean the guys at the Bureau actually need instructions under each dotted line to fill in a form? :lol:

I need to get some of those !

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

FARMING ADDICT @@@@@

It nevers stops with 99 ... before you know it, you're getting more and more of that juicy xp (and gp) until you're suddenly 100 ... then 101 ... then 102 ...

PMG 25M XP?! WHERE'D MY LIFE GO

6Ij0n.jpg

whoa serpy i don't check on you for a while and you're almost past noobiness! good job buddy :)

;_; backhanded compliments ftw? <3: Dj where have you been?! Thanks for visiting!

[iMAGE]

Meol. <3: <3: <3:

I quit Dj, just couldn't find motivation to play him anymore :( but then without RS I started getting bored after like a month, am now casually playing on my noob (City Heat) so feel free to add me again :) <3: :thumbup:

dirk4slayer.png

Chuck Norris doesn't ever need a compass; he randomly points somewhere and north goes there in order not to anger him.

lunarspell_makeplank.gifdaily PROGRESS

summoning.gif 77 Summoning

14,000,000 Cooking EXP lol

One more level for Giant ent. <3:

FARMING ADDICT @@@@@

It nevers stops with 99 ... before you know it, you're getting more and more of that juicy xp (and gp) until you're suddenly 100 ... then 101 ... then 102 ...

PMG 25M XP?! WHERE'D MY LIFE GO

I know. The first step is admitting I have a problem, but... I just don't think I do. :shades:

I quit Dj, just couldn't find motivation to play him anymore :( but then without RS I started getting bored after like a month, am now casually playing on my noob (City Heat) so feel free to add me again :) <3: :thumbup:

LOLS I ADDED YOU. BEST FRIENDS FOR LIFE.

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

I never really took a good look-through at your blog; and I must say that I love it. Even though I don't play too often anymore, I'll try to talk to you everytime I'm on. :) Ily. Ily. Ily. Period. Ummm... What else... Ummm... Congrats on 99 Farming, it's sexy as hell! That's it for now. I'll be stalking, I'll always be stalking... :twisted:

lunarspell_makeplank.gifdaily PROGRESS

construction.gif 62 Construction

agility.gif 61 Agility

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so that (Con) was the last level I needed for Nomad's Requiem (even though that isn't why I was training these skills.)

I think I'll read up on it... but I really hate quests, and of course it doesn't help that I clearly remember everyone spamraging about how impossible Nomad is to defeat. I don't even want to bother. But then again... SW cape looks really sexy. <3:

Go for all stats 70+ :3

Gratz on the recent 99 Farming by the way!

Thanks, Sonikku! *twirls around in Farming cape* :twss:

At the moment I'm training up my last skills needed for The Prisoner of Glouphrie. And I think I should aim for 60+ all skills first :P

I never really took a good look-through at your blog; and I must say that I love it. Even though I don't play too often anymore, I'll try to talk to you everytime I'm on. :) Ily. Ily. Ily. Period. Ummm... What else... Ummm... Congrats on 99 Farming, it's sexy as hell! That's it for now. I'll be stalking, I'll always be stalking... :twisted:

Zach. <3: <3: <3: I miss you, you should play more ;_; pl0x. I ALSO JUST REDOWNLOADED SKYPE SO YOU SHOULD TOTALLY ADD ME. Thanks for the grats! Now I can just roll around in my Woodcutting, Magic, and Farming skillcapes all day.... ;3 ;3 ;3 (with Cooking watching, and Firemaking videotaping.)

Stalk me all you want plz.

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

Now I can just roll around in my Woodcutting, Magic, and Farming skillcapes all day.... ;3 ;3 ;3 (with Cooking watching, and Firemaking videotaping.)

Stalk me all you want plz.

Errr...

I don't know why, but that just sounds hot.

2 more levels till all your traditional skills are 60+ :thumbsup:

6Ij0n.jpg