Maxed zerker : Should i train my defence to 70-75?

Poet

Hello guys! :rolleyes:

I have an account with 99 mage , 99 range , 99 str , 99 attack , 95 prayer (with turmoil),99 summoning and 45 defence. [Along with 99 hunter , rc and farming]

This account is a beast in pking but i was thinkin aboute doing 70-75 defence because i wana do corp beast too and other things like Godwars bosses and like that.

Please give me an advice aboute this because i just cannot choose what to do!

Please tell me why you would suggest the 70-75 defence or why you wouldnt.

Thank you if you post and help! :rolleyes:

Looking forward to smart comments!

Thanks! :wink:

edited32.png

It honestly depends on if you think the sacrifice of a pking account is worth a godly monster hunting account. I'd personally say go for it, seeing as the wilderness is more or less going to be over-crowded for the next few months, with most monster hunters hitting wildy. That, and the fact that monster hunting is easily more profitable than pking....

div>

It honestly depends on if you think the sacrifice of a pking account is worth a godly monster hunting account. I'd personally say go for it, seeing as the wilderness is more or less going to be over-crowded for the next few months, with most monster hunters hitting wildy. That, and the fact that monster hunting is easily more profitable than pking....

What do you mean? More people in the wilderness is actually a good, not a bad thing. I wouldnt care much about profitableness with such a godly pking account. Keep it for gods sake!

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

Definitely keep it where it's at, you've got a top notch PKing account! Besides, you can still DK/GWD with friends, Bosses have become utterly pathetic due to all of the new gear/prayers/herblore/summoning. You can more then likely stay alive at 3 man Arma with just a uni + (E)EE. You hardly take any damage at Sara, Zamorak is just a joke, and just don't tank Bandos.

As far as DKs goes, duo/trio tribrid/hybrid.

I duo tribrid with a friend, and due to my lack of overloads/divine, I take a lot more damage then him, so he lets me Soul split prime/rex whenever I need to. I Soul split flash Supreme, this is fairly easy. For Rex, I lure him to the safe-spot and simply Soul split the whole kill. And for Prime, I just run out of his range, use long-range on my Cbow, and soul split the whole kill. It's actually very easy to do, fun, and profitable.

However, for DKs, if Soul splitting isn't enough healing for you, then just bring a uni. This will cut into your profits, a lot, but you still get zerker/axe splits.

Sumondskull6.png

People in wildy is good, but too many can make it a death trap. The wild is like french fries: you want them salted, but not so salted that you vomit from it. This account isn't exactly a pking account, seeing as it has other skill capes besides combat only. I'd say if you're still having a tough decision, go for a new non-combat cape...like a quest cape?

div>

Thanks for all comment , to you 4N6 , i tryed it out , i kill everyone easily but yeah , getting a divine at corp .... OWNS :D

Please post more comments! :)

I meant the upcoming wilderness, I wish I still had a legitimate pure. It would be pretty sweet trying it out with the best stats possible, which you have.

Unicornus.png

Meh...new wildy is annoying anyways. Just wait, in 2 months, a group of ticked off pkers are gonna want the new old wildy back, and are gonna cause a riot until it gets changed....hear ye hear ye, if life gives you lemons, don't whine when so many people are enjoying the lemonade...

div>

Keep it where it is and if you don't enjoy pking then train your defense

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

I was a 99 att 99 str 78 def 70 prayer pker for 3 months before I started going to god wars. I find it way more fun to get 4 friends on skype and go to god wars then to go and pk. But it is all up to you. If you have fun pking at 45 def then stay at that. Dont forget zerker isnt the last step. You can still go to 78 def and be a vestas pure and actualy risk some cash while pking ;)

chrisman638.png

If you have no trouble killing people now, there is no doubt you will make good money doing bridding in mid-deep wildy.

GL. Don't ruin it with 70 def. I mean, 70 def isn't ruined, but stay at 45 for a while, until you start dieing too much.

Staurolite.png

If you like your account better than one with higher defence, don't train it up. That being said you may not have experience with higher defence. So ultimately, you will have to make an ill-informed decision :P.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted