Blake's Blog 2480 Total, No 99s [8/25 98s]

• 3 weeks later...

That'd be ideal, but I'm 97 HP with 90 summ/slayer :/

If you have enough slayer points built up, its possible if you skip every non cannonable task.

I think I'm around 300, but I'll still try my best!

95 RC, gonna switch and get a different 95 now.

[hide=95RC]gwHuK.png [/hide]

2s0cxth.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Been slowly chipping away at levels. Using all my lamps etc on agility, I have gotten 91. Should be 92 before not too long. With the 1m+ xp from the summer thing, lamps from elite diaries etc, I'll be pretty good for xp :)

I'm working on getting mining to 95, and I'm 50k from 94 now. Next is 95 fishing, then probably crafting/fletching/smithing.

Like everyone, idk if I should wait to train slayer/dg for the EOC...

2s0cxth.png

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been doing some more charm gathering to prepare for BXPW, although that's not going so great... no crim tasks!

93 range though

RfGQg.jpg

Also bought 25k mahoganies for 98.5 construction, and 6k frosts for 98.5 prayer. 95-99 prayer in 4 hours and 90-99 con in 8 hours is pretty awesome I think :P

2s0cxth.png

Thanks a lot Gregor :) I've never seen the appeal (or had the drive) to push one skill straight to 99 for the cape, and I think this is more 'prestigious' or whatever. Plus, having even skills is a lot more beneficial than having a couple high ones. That being said, I'm just a couple hours away from my second 98.9, which is prayer. I kind of want to rush 137 combat, just to have it before the EOC.

Also, your post made me realize that some people might actually read the first page, so I should probably update it :P

2s0cxth.png

Front page is updated, thanks for the motivation Gregor :) Changed the About Me section, added new pictures and goals section, rearranged some things. Formatting still kind of sucks though...

EDIT: here's a bank and skills update. This is after spending 70m on bxpw.

ZzTZj.png

2s0cxth.png