Blake's Blog 2480 Total, No 99s [8/25 98s]

• 2 weeks later...

I've posted over there before, but I'll go check it out again and see what's changed :^_^: I'll add you ingame too!

Throughout the day, I'll be updating the first page with old pictures and stuff, and just revamping it. By tomorrow it should be completely new!

2s0cxth.png

I've posted over there before, but I'll go check it out again and see what's changed :^_^: I'll add you ingame too!

Throughout the day, I'll be updating the first page with old pictures and stuff, and just revamping it. By tomorrow it should be completely new!

2s0cxth.png

Since the last picture, I've gotten 90 mining, 82 cooking, and 82 runecrafting. I did some slayer task, and got a whip after 1526 dry kills. Pretty happy, hope to get 91 before the whip update thing so I can make some cash.

2s0cxth.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been awhile since last post! Anyways, I finished up 90 cooking. I got 87 smithing so I can stout +1 boost to do addy plates, which I'll finish 90 up on later. I also got 90 crafting and fletching! Getting closer :) all my skills are either level 80, 82, or 88+ which is nice!

110802011642.png

110728212437.png

2s0cxth.png

• 5 months later...

I've decided to return for a bit, having not much to do over Christmas break. Still working on all 90+. Since I came back a couple days ago, I've got one agility level. I also did branches of Darkmeyer and ROTM, which got me 91 Mage and two runecrafting levels. I did them for the RC xp and better barrows access, for today's update. I did a couple test runs the other night, and got a Veracs helm. Hoping to get a visage tonight :) I'll post some pictures when I get home.

2s0cxth.png

I expect to get 85 agility and 90 slayer tomorrow, a couple nice achievements. I also might start getting SC hammers for construction and smithing, idk. I'm making about 300k/day from dailies, 200k/day from miscellania, 7k rc xp/day, and 4 torstol farming runs a day, so that's putting me ahead in cash and rc time.

2s0cxth.png

• 4 months later...

So after a long break from blogging, I've decided to post again. I've been playing the past couple of months, just not updating. Since my last update, I've gotten 90 Construction, Runecrafting, Slayer, Summoning, Dungeoneering, Thieving, and Smithing. Quite a bit of progress! I don't know if I took picutres, I don't want to look for them.

Right now, I just have Thieving (5k to lvl 90, so basically done), Agility (600k to 90), and Hunter (level 81) left. Agility is being trained through JOAT, SOF lamps, trolls, pengs, etc. I'll also use the 250k xp from Mad May on it to finish it off. While I'm slowly training that, I'll be blasting my hunter to 90. I've done 82-90 Thieving in the last 3 days, so Hunter should be even faster! I'm SO close to finishing my goal!!! :thumbsup: I will level the remaining three skills at once, and also get 2300 total with it :)

Anyways, here's a current bank/stats pic. There's an 85m offer in the GE for something I'm trying to flip now.

TRdHc.jpg

2s0cxth.png

It is finally done! I'm very happy, have been working towards this for a very very long time :D Next, I'd like to get at least 20 99s at once, and get as many skills 95+ before I get a 99!

W8kE3.jpg

EE23H.jpg

eNKah.jpg

2s0cxth.png