Re-starting after being Hacked?

DaFunk

Current stats ~

currentstats.png

I lost everything of monetary value, but had a kind donation of a good pker friend of mine of 2M Gp. I've still got 27 days of members left.

1) What should I train?

2) What should I invest 2m on?

3) What short-term goals shall I set?

No, I do not have 14m stored in my bank. I had full dragon and a Saradomin sword when I went to bed. I woke up at the GE Cash drained and penny ridden.

ANY support would be helpful, Whether it be a kind word, or a donation.

NO. I AM NOT ASKING FOR A DONATION. IF YOU WANT TO, I WILL NOT STOP YOU. NOWHERE DO I SAY THAT I AM BEGGING.

What shall I now do? icon_ohnoes.gif

Da_Funk.png

Also shows how many ppl r dumb enough to NOT HAVE A BANK PIN.

Get a bank pin and even if you are hacked they can't get at most of ur stuff.

Set it to 7 day removal as well, gives u plenty of time to see if u been ahcked n they tried to get in

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Also shows how many ppl r dumb enough to NOT HAVE A BANK PIN.

Get a bank pin and even if you are hacked they can't get at most of ur stuff.

Set it to 7 day removal as well, gives u plenty of time to see if u been ahcked n they tried to get in

especialy if your name has been changed, then people are unaware of your log in aswell

only recently heard of people being hacked havnt heard any in long time till now

tenebri.png

I hate bank pins but.. I suppose I regret my decision now. Lots of people have been hacked because it's free trade. they'll have known the password before and bided their time until they can trade money over within seconds :/

Still... Any tips to regain wealth and train efficiently?

Da_Funk.png

I hate bank pins but.. I suppose I regret my decision now. Lots of people have been hacked because it's free trade. they'll have known the password before and bided their time until they can trade money over within seconds :/

Still... Any tips to regain wealth and train efficiently?

big lesson here dont give out your password to anyone not even your mother, so there fault for getting hacked

and why you hate bank pins? you only do it once per log in takes like 3 seconds

and i said making unf potions is very good for making money

tenebri.png

From what a friend told me( no idea if it's true or not) there seems to have been a flaw which allowed passwords/pins to leak out so it wouldn't be entirely your fault.

Could camp for herbs at Chaos Druids I guess.

From what a friend told me( no idea if it's true or not) there seems to have been a flaw which allowed passwords/pins to leak out so it wouldn't be entirely your fault.

Could camp for herbs at Chaos Druids I guess.

Doubt it, or else a LOT more people (and richer people) would have been hacked...