Hey Guys, Back for a Bit

Nash

Hey Gallery folks :) I came back with the return of free trade and wildy and thought id stop by the gallery to see what everyones up to. I know that this section of the forums isnt really for small talk and is more meant for C/C but If the mods dont mind I wanted to see what everybody was up to.

Id love to see any new pixel sigs being made recently by new members of the gallery. If pixel sigs are still done around these parts :o

PS I lost my "portfolio" of pixel art due to my computer getting a terrible virus :( but i was wondering if anybody here maybe saved them to their computer to refer to when doing their own pixel art :o If you have any made by me id really love it if you posted em here.

Also, im going to try to make a few pixel sigs in the near future and give em away so if your interested in a new sig also let me know :o

-C14

Heres some teasers of the stuff im going to be working on.

wiploxzq34sz0.png

pixelsigcontest.png

Not a big fan of this, thats why im recycling the bandos guy and going to make a new sig with him.

epiphanypixel.png

Also, i want to move away from rs related pixel sigs too so if you have any good ideas for pixel art let me know :)

Feel free to take my WIPS and work on them yourself and even use them as a siggy!! I only ask you post your final product so I can see it <3:

nashv.png

Pixel Signature Made By Me.

Hey there, glad to have you :) I think the first of the signatures you posted that the potential to be really good but it will depend a lot on the composition and how well you can make the background work. I think the Bandos guy looks great though :) Something does look a little off with the hands though.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Cowboy, I still love my sig <3:

I use it almost everywhere... lol

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

Tripsis: Yeah the hands bug me. Actually the drawing the human body bugs me; period. especially faces... thats why he's headless atm. But I think the bandos guy is the first sig ill finish.

Skull: Thanks man i appreciate it.

Pat: <3 glad to see you like your sig. sorry it took so long for me to finish. i get lazy sometimes :x

Shiny: Hi, id love to make you a sig, pm me what your looking for and ill what i can do.

PS I want to help you guys make the gallery popular again. If i get some time (alot of it) im going to make a tutorial for making pixel sigs. Maybe thatll help.

nashv.png

Cowboy, maybe just modify demented hero's tutorial... he had an amazing one somewhere... you just have to search for it.

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

I always loved pixels, I only ever stopped when I switched from PC to Mac and don't know of an equivalence to paint for Mac. I guess I could use the pencil function in photoshop but it seems to advanced of a program for the job.

Some good non-RS pixels would be soccer one, where you have a player attacking the goal and is midair shooting the ball into the goal with the keeper laying out. I'll try and find an example..

Another one could be a city skyline, like NYC, Paris, a basic iconic city.

Maybe even a concert, where you draw the members of the band playing on stage but the perspective is band aways in the audience to give it depth.

tFtfA.jpg

Hey Steve, maybe try Gimp? I think some pixelers use that.

I made one of NYC one time, its long gone though and its one of the sigs i doubt anybody here saved to their computers. The soccer idea seems way to hard for my skill level :-# but the concert idea peeks my interest and i might get into that soon.

nashv.png

Good to see you, Cowboy :D

Teasers are looking great, I'm looking forward to seeing finished versions. No C/C from me as such, I've always found your work to be of a great standard :D

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Hey Steve, maybe try Gimp? I think some pixelers use that.

I made one of NYC one time, its long gone though and its one of the sigs i doubt anybody here saved to their computers. The soccer idea seems way to hard for my skill level :-# but the concert idea peeks my interest and i might get into that soon.

Yeah, I've heard of people in the past using Gimp, I never really cared for the program though.

tFtfA.jpg

Cowboy, if you are really interested in making a tutorial I can dig up DH's and then give you ideas to put in it.

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

oh wow, we havent had a pixiler in these parts since like late 2008ish? when unolexi left. welcome back! :thumbsup:

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

oh wow, we havent had a pixiler in these parts since like late 2008ish? when unolexi left. welcome back! :thumbsup:

*sigh* yes we did... cowboy was here in 2010 early 2010, thats when he finished my sig

Demented's Tutorial on here.

http://forum.tip.it/topic/80762-dementedheros-full-pixelsignature-tutorial/

and an idea for it would be like how to texture different kinds of objects

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

• 2 weeks later...