Tai Bwo Cleanup, anyone?

potatohead

Yes.

While they are listed as undead so a salve ammy will work they also lower your max hit with melee by 75%, making killing them with melee a waste of time. Just stick with using food/antipoison/recyclists balm on the respective colors to kill them effectively.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

If you only want to get the 100% solve, kill the jungle people in the roundish enclosure.~2%/person so it's faster than cutting,fixing the fence etc.Disregard otherwise.

Ahem

(Tai Bwo Cleanup = best stress reliever I've ever found)

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

It definantly is a great stress reliever. I used to be able to make about 400k gp/hr there as well before the free trade update not sure now since a lot of prices have changed.

What the hell were you doing to get 400k an hour?

I went there to try and get some proboscis for summoning (it's pretty amazing for summoning at low levels) and it was so boring.

The masks that you get from the Broodoo sells for like 20-30k each but they never sell. ever.

capt%20kevin.png

It definantly is a great stress reliever. I used to be able to make about 400k gp/hr there as well before the free trade update not sure now since a lot of prices have changed.

What the hell were you doing to get 400k an hour?

I went there to try and get some proboscis for summoning (it's pretty amazing for summoning at low levels) and it was so boring.

The masks that you get from the Broodoo sells for like 20-30k each but they never sell. ever.

There was at one time where they sold instantly on the G.E and i was getting a fair few goat tubers and stuff like that.

Spikestr1ke.png