Solace vs CL

Ankit

We set off on a 20 minute prep pk trip upon hearing that CR, Ascension, and Dragonwood were out. We found Dragonwood and they ran off, and unexpectedly, CL rushed us at west tree. Supposedly, we've been talking smack to CL, and CL wanted a fight so we could "back our words up." Well, they got it!

Solace starting: 102 (37 on audio)

Chivalry Legion starting: 399+ (around the same as us in reality)

...and so it began! The fight was even for about an hour. CL asked us to hop because every clan in RuneScape was on our world, so we hopped to World 35. We were going to wait for CL, but they decided to walk away from us, so we decided to prevent their regroup and hit them. Eventually, the rest of their members logged in, and the pace returned to normal. 30 minutes from then, we hit a rough patch where a few people had to take care of some stuff, but after they returned, CL was on the back foot. We forced CL to regroup for the remaining 2 hours.

Unfortunately, not enough Australians woke up, and none of our GMT unit went to bed. We peaked at 50 on audio during the fight.

ScreenShot023.png

110219210554.png

ScreenShot013.png

ScreenShot020.png

Solace ending: 141 (a level 3 was in on us)

clending.png

Chivalry Legion ending: 0 (left the battlefield)

Thanks for the fight, CL.

Shoutouts:

• TMC for anticrashing
  • DF for anticrashing (a pleasant surprise, I must admit - best of luck tomorrow!)
  • B h a t u for solo anticrashing
  • GMT/GMT+1/GMT+2 unit for staying
  • Iluvasians for blasting/binding the whole time

Lmfao @ the gmt unit waiting to get first post, you're all stinked.

Was about 3.5 hours. Was fun. Last 1.5 hours was kinda boring, but still, thanks for the fight. 1k1a3d.

#Solace | Solace Senior Member |

Solace Forums | Solace Memberlist

ankitm.jpg

I'm making a killing here, I think I should be on top of the world just chilling here.